Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I won't deny myself a good thing, it's a great award, in addition with PD award, it's a good night of recognition of his talent.

When I see his teary eyes for those awards, i know he's glad. As I said before, I think he values those awards as an acknowledge of his work and his abilities.

Guest smurfette55

Kim Hye Soo has a bad brush with the law this year.  Korean Broadcast stations are adverse to celebs with negative press.  So I doubt they will let her win it.  Still hoping Joo Won will take top honours
EDIT: Oops... guess it didn't affect the decision too much.  Good for her.

Joowon speech:

"Thank you 
Thank you to God
Thanks to family 
Sang Wook told him to mention him when he wins an award. 
Thanks other Good Doctor awards
Thanks to directors and scriptwriters and staff
Thanks to agency
Good Doctor was a huge challenge for him, that autistic people have the same feelings. Hope that there is better facilities for them now
Hope there is more children's hospitals 
Will become a more humane actor"

FLHr7jnIQ7aXrYMydhCv_Screen%20shot%20201

cr: lordbordem

i'm crying....

Most of the actors cry and being emotional and talk abt their difficulties and such. But look at what this man did. He thanked everyone,him talking about the difficulties or himself are very brief.Within the limited time,he makes sure the more important message is delivered to audience. Forget about Daesang or top excellence award,his speech won standing ovation from everyone.

awww. no daesang. T_T

But Joo Won won some very important awards. Top Excellence, Netizen, PD Choice and Best Couple Award. 
For me... it's like viewer's choice + PD's choice + critic's choice then it's almost as if he won Daesang. 
I bet Cutie is thankful of the awards that he got. And I am thankful for Cutie for giving us the opportunity to be touched by his acting! 
HAPPY NEW YEAR CUTIES!!!!!

Regardless, JooWon wins the daesang of my heart!! ^^ Congratulations to Kim HyeSoo!!
Proud of JooWon...I'm sure he's super grateful..the humble being! ♥♥ Next year, choose another excellent project and the top honours will eventually be yours JooWon-ie~!

Well girls...it's 2.30am in the morning. It's been a very tense, nail biting night...your bladders can now be relieved in peace! hahaaha. It's been an eventful live feed!! Thank youuu all and goodnight~! ^^