Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joowon's speech:
"Got the award that Lee Mi Sook wanted
Good Doctor also warmed my heart and seeing it warm the hearts of viewers showed me the power of dramas.
Will continue to work hard, just started his 60 year long acting career
Will modestly work hard for the rest of his 60 year career"

cr: lordbordem

Best Couple: Joowon-Moon Chae Won~
it seems like all other couples also won. :)) :)) :))

EDIT: Joowon said "noona" and stick out his arm for MCS to link through. :D and they walk up the stage together, with Joowon looking at MCW's long skirt all the time, afraid she will fall. they're interviewing each couple separately.

Hurray!

PD Award and Best Couple Award... Congratulations Joowonie.   I guess this is the third time in a row for Chaewonie in Best Couple Award :-)

Edit : Moon Chaewon is beautiful tonight. 

Joowon-MCW interview:
"Joo Won asked what the kiss felt like
Was something he worked on with Chae Woon. He heard autistic people can't express love but tried to express it thanks to the scriptwriter's great writing.
Felt very tingly.
Actually was a bit frustrating but believes it was the best outcome for his drama character. 
Joo Won has no plans to confess to Moon Chae Won when asked. Says he is a bit careful in front of her."

cr: lordbordem

Ahhhh....Park SiOn...I miss him so dearly!! hehe...

JooWon definitely is himself today and is actually having fun. The whole entire atmosphere is 180 degrees from yesterday!! =)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE~!! ^__^
It's already 2014 down under and I'm grinning in front of my computer! hahaha. All JooWon's fault!! ^^