Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

fans were screaming something after Joowon took his trophy and flowers~ Angel manager laughed! he's so adorable~ he clapped hard and yelled something too. such a supportive friend. he must love Joowon more than we do.i think fans screamed (in korean) "milky skin Moon Joo Won" if i'm not mistaken? fans like to scream this on music shows. :x :x :x :x :x
http://youtu.be/-M0IuZ4S4rY
cr: uploader
looking forward to KBS Awards show!!! just a few more hours, ladies~ i got my wish on his clothes and hairstyle for MBC awards last night, so i cant predict what he'll wear tonight, or how his hairstyle would be. but i hope he goes for normal hair-covers-forehead hairstyle, but not messy like ShiOn. more like recent Mountia fansign. as for suit, i hope to see him wear cream-colored jacket with inner black unbuttoned-shirt. opposite of MBC awards. Lee HoTae style~ :x :x

fans were screaming something after Joowon took his trophy and flowers~ Angel manager laughed! he's so adorable~ he clapped hard and yelled something too. such a supportive friend. he must love Joowon more than we do.
i think fans screamed (in korean) "milky skin Moon Joo Won" if i'm not mistaken? fans like to scream this on music shows. :x :x :x :x :x

looking forward to KBS Awards show!!! just a few more hours, ladies~ i got my wish on his clothes and hairstyle for MBC awards last night, so i cant predict what he'll wear tonight, or how his hairstyle would be. but i hope he goes for normal hair-covers-forehead hairstyle, but not messy like ShiOn. more like recent Mountia fansign. as for suit, i hope to see him wear cream-colored jacket with inner black unbuttoned-shirt. opposite of MBC awards. Lee HoTae style~ :x :x

@farbarri maybe cutie will go in his blue scrubs and so do his hyung "Prof Kim" and noona "Dr Cha"... then the 3 of them can do that crayon pop dance together... hahahaha...

fans were screaming something after Joowon took his trophy and flowers~ Angel manager laughed! he's so adorable~ he clapped hard and yelled something too. such a supportive friend. he must love Joowon more than we do.
i think fans screamed (in korean) "milky skin Moon Joo Won" if i'm not mistaken? fans like to scream this on music shows. :x :x :x :x :x

@farbarri maybe cutie will go in his blue scrubs and so do his hyung "Prof Kim" and noona "Dr Cha"... then the 3 of them can do that crayon pop dance together... hahahaha...

Wow.that will be prefect!what about doctor coats to replace blazer? I hope all of them wear white. To represent doctors ?hehe

Heee... bunnie's back to deliver these :D

Cutie on red carpet (with chinese subs)

The lady asked him about his hair, said that he looks lile a king/prince. Cutie replied tat he spent more time on his hair as he wants to look more manly whereas usually he has his fringe down :

Cutie as presenter (with chinese subs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2AcKmtaEj4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

cr. JoowonChineseFanclub

P.S. darn Must Be Crap blocked the vid of cutie's winning speech X( this reminds me of that time when L7CS was aired

-edit-

Here another vid of cutie's winning speech on youku (with chinese subs)

He thanked the Heavenly Father, then his Dad & Mommy, his hyung and sis in law, followed by his co stars gangjjang noona, Chansung and Kim Min Seo, and not forgetting his colleagues at Sim Ent.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1MjU0MjIw.html?x

ngeeeeee!!!!! kyaaaaaa!!!!
DSC_0258.jpg

oppa, i'm coming again in April~ fighting!!! my favourite Carl~ i see him interacting with Joowon BTS, and they were goofing around together. his vocals are brilliant! i hope he teaches Joowon some vocal techniques. i remember reading somewhere that Joowon often says to other Ghost casts "hyung, you are awesome. i wish i could be like you" which causes his hyungs to be flustered. :) we know how straight-forward Joowon is. if he admires someone, he said it directly. this Carl-oppa must be one of them. :x :x

looks like Soompi will do a live broadcast for tonight's drama awards. this is really crazy! both major drama awards are airing at the same time? what's up with them? do they have some kind of Happy New Year event too, so both of them do not want to miss out on this time slot? aigoo...
in terms of ratings for the awards show, i'm glad to know that MBC drama awards last night topped over other shows airing at the same time. :D but as for tonight, i think SBS drama awards's ratings will top over KBS drama awards. i guess mostly because SBS have crazy bunch of dramas this year with such awesome actors and actresses, and most of their dramas have high ratings as opposed to KBS dramas this year.
but the same can be said for both SBS and KBS awards though: that people just cant predict who the Daesang winner would be. :-bd :-bd this makes it more fun for viewers, as we have the nervous and tension feel while waiting for the grand prize.
http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/27/live-blog-2013-kbs-sbs-drama-awards-ending-the-year-with-a-bang/#.UsKSYtIW2So