Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Ma OO said: What the heck.Is that another compensating award like last year? I started to feel ominous about tomorrow. Did the 2 stations discuss about it? Is it normal? Is Joo Won getting at least top excellence award tomorrow? What is this? I love Joo Won.but..the award was pretty unfair...especially for Lee Jun Ki.

Guest crazywindblower

Congratulations JOO WON!!!! You deserve that award!!! :-bd =D> ^:)^ :-* 
I hope and pray that you win an acting award too in the KBS Drama Awards tomorrow, particulalry the Daesang award, since your acting is daebak in "Good Doctor".. [-O< fighting!!! :-bd :-* :D

From the list of nominees for Male Excellence (mini series) Award

x4hx.jpg

7aji.jpg

7mg0.jpg

86rn.jpg

u1qa.jpg

ro93.jpg

10nd.jpg

09ro.jpg

otdo.jpgunwl.jpg

The last pic... the middle one is supposed to be Joo Won? =/ The effects they used for the pictures don't look quite nice >_<

Btw i just noticed that the row where Joo Won was sitting is quite empty now... have they all left already?

ezze said: Ma OO said: What the heck.Is that another compensating award like last year? I started to feel ominous about tomorrow. Did the 2 stations discuss about it? Is it normal? Is Joo Won getting at least top excellence award tomorrow? What is this? I love Joo Won.but..the award was pretty unfair...especially for Lee Jun Ki.

coolreborn said: ezze said: Ma OO said: What the heck.Is that another compensating award like last year? I started to feel ominous about tomorrow. Did the 2 stations discuss about it? Is it normal? Is Joo Won getting at least top excellence award tomorrow? What is this? I love Joo Won.but..the award was pretty unfair...especially for Lee Jun Ki.

Ma OO said:

What the heck.Is that another compensating award like last year? I started to feel ominous about tomorrow. Did the 2 stations discuss about it? Is it normal? Is Joo Won getting at least top excellence award tomorrow? What is this?

I love Joo Won.but..the award was pretty unfair...especially for Lee Jun Ki.

sounds familiar right... like when JW was snubbed of his most deserving award last year. Life is unfair but we have to deal with it.. :D 

I feel suspicious too as this could be a signal that he won't be winning tomorrow night  :(

NOOOO!DON'T MAKE ME START MY YEAR WITH A CRY WHEN I STILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE MOST

HORRIFYING EXAM IN 3RD QUARTER OF THE YEAR.I need to start with a happy memory next year. So that I still can smile and relieve myself when I face difficulties .So please. Please... Drama God...