Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

LOL....When JooWon's nomination was read out, there were very VERY high pitched SQUEALS from the fans...LOL...then the audience laughed! haha

JOO WON WON THE AWARD!!! ^^ (there was no surprise there as JooWon was the only one in presence! T_T) And my browser decided to crash as he was announced!! >"<

7_zpsa074e2c1.png

CONGRATUALTIONS~! ^^

Alrighty..That's all I staked out for! Haha...I'm gonna cal it a night! Hopefully tomorrow's streaming will be better and the ceremony will be more entertaining! =)

Yes the screams and squeals were the loudest, probably the loudest of the entire show so far, when Joo Won received the award! (was it the excellence award?)

I'll upload the photos of him receiving the award when it's commercial time!

By the way UEE just received an award too! Was kinda hoping that they'll capture a little of Joo Won but they didnt....

I guess I'm not calling it a night yet...

Uee just won an award too~! Hmmm...I remember last year's awards to be more entertaining and the guests were sitting around a table in their drama groupies so they interacted with each other (I watched the awards cos of Moon Embraces the Sun) ...what happened this year? >"<

MBC is known for giving award to those who attended. But that doesnt mean that Joowon doesnt deserve the award, right? Congratulations!!! *throws confetti* his first acting award apart from KBS awards~ I'm so proud of him!!!

Girls, dont forget to vote for Joowon as Best Actor in the musical awards~ I forgot the link. On my phone, cant find the link. Let's make it so that Joowon wins all the acting awards. :) :) :) *thinking too much*

What the heck.Is that another compensating award like last year? I started to feel ominous about tomorrow. Did the 2 stations discuss about it? Is it normal? Is Joo Won getting at least top excellence award tomorrow? What is this?

I love Joo Won.but..the award was pretty unfair...especially for Lee Jun Ki.

sweetdreams_87 said: I guess I'm not calling it a night yet...

Uee just won an award too~! Hmmm...I remember last year's awards to be more entertaining and the guests were sitting around a table in their drama groupies so they interacted with each other (I watched the awards cos of Moon Embraces the Sun) ...what happened this year? >"<