Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

OMG.... HIS EYES!!!! That's the puffiest red eyes i have ever seen in my life, seriously. I am getting really pi***d off at SIM.E now.... Cant he even get one day off? Just ONE freaking day off for him to hibernate, then he can resume longer working days.

Dont tell me his red eyes here is a result from crying after Ghost. I watched 4 times, there's no crying scene in the end. Sam is happy. SIM.E, dont let fans breathe down your back.

Are we witnessing some labor rights violation? His eyes are barely opening. Please tell me he gets at least enough sleep at night.He should be right?

Please Joo Won.Be Healthy. I am totally pissed off with Sim Ent.Let's him rest.

sorry for the empty post, bad connection today again....

@farbarri, puffy red eyes ? we barely see his mesmerizing eyes, I'm pissed off SIM for weeks now, even. Several times I realy don't like his tired face on pics that are posted here. I feel really guilty to enjoy a photo where he looks so worn out... and I don't really enjoy them neither...

hi gals, I think joowon's tired because he just finishing musical which drained his energy not because of his killer schedule. please don't blame his agency because we don't know if it's his agency's decision or joowonself, as we know joowon is hardworking person (it makes me love him more) and he wants his movie is success, so I think doing stage greeting is important especially since this is his first movie as leading male

He looked like he's going to collapse anytime :((

Next week he only have one Ghost performance on Wednesday ... not sure if that's going to give him more time to sleep since there's other activities like KBS awards etc >_<

No chance of that, sweetie~ Fashion King starts filming in January, possibly next week. If not, then his company may have reserved those days for interviews after he win awards. He also have fanmeeting in Thailand on 19/1 so he needs to prepare for that as well.

If Joowon collapse, fans are gonna be very angry indeed. They/We've been saying how tired he is for months now.

julyjaejoong said: hi gals, I think joowon's tired because he just finishing musical which drained his energy not because of his killer schedule. please don't blame his agency because we don't know if it's his agency's decision or joowonself, as we know joowon is hardworking person (it makes me love him more) and he wants his movie is success, so I think doing stage greeting is important especially since this is his first movie as leading male

farbarri said:

No chance of that, sweetie~ Fashion King starts filming in January, possibly next week. If not, then his company may have reserved those days for interviews after he win awards. He also have fanmeeting in Thailand on 19/1 so he needs to prepare for that as well. If Joowon collapse, fans are gonna be very angry indeed. They/We've been saying how tired he is for months now.

Aahhh... always whining about his puffy, Panda eyes... what more can I see... it's the first that I always look at... But then still, he always makes me smile as even though he is working non-stop, he still gives us that awesome,warm smile of his *albeit, the vanishing eyes, meow*

n689.jpg

1cgf.jpg

d4u2.jpg

qryc.jpg
cr as tagged

ophris said: julyjaejoong said: hi gals, I think joowon's tired because he just finishing musical which drained his energy not because of his killer schedule. please don't blame his agency because we don't know if it's his agency's decision or joowonself, as we know joowon is hardworking person (it makes me love him more) and he wants his movie is success, so I think doing stage greeting is important especially since this is his first movie as leading male