Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest lilyperry

@lilyperry today's box office for Catch me is (#7) 16 834 admissions (cumulative admissions = 421 099)

source http://www.kobis.or.kr/kobis/business/stat/boxs/findDailyBoxOfficeList.do

maybe your list corresponds to the real-time booking ?

@ratio 1310

I'm really sorry for my mistake! My sis sent me text message about Catch Me! I think she's wrong too!I can't use internet often becoz of my school! Sorry! But i really want to success oppa movie! Is he leading first movie? My sis said Song Kan Ho's Counsel is very good! I'm okay with Joo Won no matter how the result is! But as his fan want him to be the best! Wishing Catch Me be a hit! Fighting Catch Me. #IloveJooWon <3

Guest maygrool

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"[Exclusive] Joo Won Cast as Lead Actor in Movie ‘Fashion King’
Joo Won has decided on his next project. 

The actor is now confirmed to take on the lead role in an upcoming movie Fashion King

A staff of Fashion King told Newsen on December 27, “Joo Won was cast in the movie Fashion King. He already signed his name on the contract and has made his decision to act in the movie.”

Sim Entertainment, Joo Won’s agency, also said, “Joo Won has been considering Fashion King as his next project for a while, and recently made his final decision to star in the movie.”
Fashion King is based on a popular online cartoon series of the same title. It tells the story of a high school boy who strives to become the coolest man in order to earn the attention of his love interest. 

The lead actress who will act opposite Joo Won has not been cast yet. 

The filming will start in the middle of January, and will premiere in the summer of 2014. 

Credit: MWave

Guest mei8805

class="titleNews" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); "[Exclusive] Joo Won Cast as Lead Actor in Movie ‘Fashion King’
Joo Won has decided on his next project. 
The actor is now confirmed to take on the lead role in an upcoming movieFashion King
A staff of Fashion King told Newsen on December 27, “Joo Won was cast in the movie Fashion King. He already signed his name on the contract and has made his decision to act in the movie.”
Sim Entertainment, Joo Won’s agency, also said, “Joo Won has been considering Fashion King as his next project for a while, and recently made his final decision to star in the movie.”
Fashion King is based on a popular online cartoon series of the same title. It tells the story of a high school boy who strives to become the coolest man in order to earn the attention of his love interest. 
The lead actress who will act opposite Joo Won has not been cast yet. 
The filming will start in the middle of January, and will premiere in the summer of 2014.

54561002.jpg
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/54561/joowon-will-act-as-the-protagonist-in-movie-fashion-king

Guest maygrool

While other actors in his age are still acting as high school boys and getting much loves from youngsters, uri cutie has never been in school boy character and his previous characters were mostly older than his real age. So, I personally want him to act in a high school role or college student role as his age is getting older.
Well, I am glad that he accepted the project, however, I am afraid that this project is not a good project. So, as uri Cutie accepted the project Fashion King, I surfed the internet to explore about Fashion King. The description of this webtoon here is a bit short, however, I think it shouldn't be a bad one as it is one of the most popular webtoons. Please see the article below.

Good Luck Cutie! Fighting Joo Won. 
Thanks a lot for your hard word and we are always appreciating it. 

:x :x :x

Webtoon, Why So Popular?
Webtoons are now a syndrome among the young generations, but how has they become so popular?
Fashion King This Webtoon is a story of a number of high school students, and the main character is Woo Ki-myung. He was once a nerd, but with the strong motivation for hanging out with someone that he has had a crush on, he tries to be much more fashionable. The reason why youngsters sympathize with this Webtoon is that this Webtoon tends to reflect social issues directly.
Here is the original link of the article.
http://www.dgupost.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=1247

despite of many negative rant about how lousy this project is, i am still selfishly happy to know that i am gonna be able to see joowon in new project. new project = many promo = many appearance = many photos = many video = happy fans!!!!

i think it must be challenging role to be a nerd geeky type and sudden change into extravagant type. cant wait. extravagant = joowon wear handsome cool kind of clothes!

cant wait!!!!

@Admins

Can I Still ask questions to Joo Won? I don't need anything,just his answers!

1.why are you working like a cow/ox? I am sorry but why???

2.How many actresses do you plan to kiss next year?This year was 5,more than 2.5 times of last year.Next year will be ten?

3.Do you think your body can handle this kind of hectic schedules? :|

All the best Oppa.I don't care anything.Just do your best.But please take care.I will beat myself to watch that.Ya?

high school-sigh....

And...look like fans from DC are unhappy? I don't know.They are posting crying emoji... Ah...I don't know...

maybe because the leading actress and the story looks shallow. But wait, in that article they write the lead actress has not been cast yet. Did Sulli has dumped this role? I taught she has confirmed it.

i'm having mixed feelings with this Fashion King news. always have been. since there wasnt any news since last November, i thought he decided against it, and was very glad of it. but now... i dont know...
it's an adaptation from the webtoon, so they may change the storyline somehow. despite my uneasiness, i'm just going to trust Joowon with this project. he has proven me wrong before, so i'll put my faith in him from the get-go this time round. since he chooses it, this must mean there is no sensual scene in the movie, and that he finds there is something about the character that he feels he can learn from.
it's a movie, so ratings are not of concern, that's what made me breathe upon reading this news last time. if it's a drama..... anyway, i'm hoping for Joowon to gain more popularity especially in China since f(x) Sulli is involved, and we know how popular she is overseas. there must be something positive that Joowon sees in this project that we have yet to see. just trust him on this, girls~ :) fighting!

farbarri said: i'm having mixed feelings with this Fashion King news. always have been. since there wasnt any news since last November, i thought he decided against it, and was very glad of it. but now... i dont know...
it's an adaptation from the webtoon, so they may change the storyline somehow. despite my uneasiness, i'm just going to trust Joowon with this project. he has proven me wrong before, so i'll put my faith in him from the get-go this time round. since he chooses it, this must mean there is no sensual scene in the movie, and that he finds there is something about the character that he feels he can learn from.
it's a movie, so ratings are not of concern, that's what made me breathe upon reading this news last time. if it's a drama..... anyway, i'm hoping for Joowon to gain more popularity especially in China since f(x) Sulli is involved, and we know how popular she is overseas. there must be something positive that Joowon sees in this project that we have yet to see. just trust him on this, girls~ :) fighting!

class="titleNews"Joo Won, f(x) Sulli and Kim Sung Oh to Act in ‘Fashion King’jsjw.jpg
Joo Won, f(x)’s Sulli and Kim Sung Oh will be acting alongside each other in the upcoming movie Fashion King.

Ylab, the movie production company, announced on December 27, “Joo Won, Sulli and Kim Sung Oh are confirmed to star in Fashion King.”

“Sulli will be one of the two lead actresses in the movie, taking the role of Gwak Eun Jin, and Kim Sung Oh will act as Joo Won’s mentor, Kim Nam Jung,” said Ylab. “The other lead actress has not been cast yet.”
According to Ylab, the movie will be written by Yoon In Wan, a well-known cartoonist, who has written international best seller cartoon series.

Fashion King is a movie based on a popular online cartoon series, depicting the story of a high school boy, who strives to earn the attention of his love interest from school. The cartoon series was a big success, earning over four million hits online.

The movie will start filming in the middle of January.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/54599/joowon-fx-sulli-and-kimsungoh-will-star-in-movie-fashion-king