Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Chansung tweeted a couple days ago about his new movie. he's shooting emotional scenes, and complained of it being difficult. :D i dont know why, but i immediately though of Joowon. he LOVES emotional scenes. i hope Channie asked for advice from Joowon, on how to be in character, especially for emotional scenes since it's Joowon's cliche~
haish, i hope to see more bromance between these two! i love Chansung and i love Joowon.*stalks BTS of L7CS in search for bromance*

Chansung tweeted a couple days ago about his new movie. he's shooting emotional scenes, and complained of it being difficult.

:D

i dont know why, but i immediately though of Joowon. he LOVES emotional scenes. i hope Channie asked for advice from Joowon, on how to be in character, especially for emotional scenes since it's Joowon's cliche~

haish, i hope to see more bromance between these two! i love Chansung and i love Joowon.
*stalks BTS of L7CS in search for bromance*

Talking abt JW-CS bromance... I still rem the hilarious scene where Gil-Ro and Do-Ha did that Indian dance chase around the pillar and in the gardens... :)) :)) :D

What ?

WHAT ?

I haven't seen this musical, only one or two songs. is this scene so shocking ?

@MA OO : in all his drama, when I see a BTS, I think, joking, that he could be schizophrenic with multiple personalities... How could he be so different in a few seconds, when he hears the "cut" ! How not be admirative of his acting ?

My dear @ophris... my jaw dropped and my heart almost bounced out of me when I saw the vid. I will send it to u via pm later aft I knocked off from work. If it is staged here in SGP it probably gets a R21 rating.

it's a time when "awards on line", in several forum, appear on the web. I went to french blogs when they talk about their favorite dramas and actors. Good Doctor wasn't very well accepted. Same remarks, like too sweet story, not realistic, and so on. but each time, they praised JW's acting.
As @farbarri said, even when the story isn't appreciated, his ability in acting stands out.

Oh my ! Have I to secure a room to see it peacefully lustfully ?

Just make sure u dun hav little kids around you when you watch it. In Asian context, itz quite shocking... not sure about others but I was shocked. Maybe for you, it may be too mild... :D

Joo Won sends Christmas message as Rudolphkx48.jpg

Actor Joo Won has transformed into Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

On December 25, Joo Won uploaded a picture on his Twitter and wrote, "Merry Christmas~ I'm rehearsing for a play at the theater."

In the picture, Joo Won is seen wearing red nose while looking at the camera.

His flawless skin and cute facial expression is particularly attracting the viewers.

Netizens who saw the picture said, "Joo Won looks like Rudolph", "Joo Won is really adorable", and more.

http://en.asiatoday.co.kr/M/section/m_view.asp?seq=914978

w2xy.jpg

Hmmmm looking back at KBS Daesang, past 3 winners are experienced male actor. 2009 IRIS - Lee Byung-hun, 2010 Chuno - Jang Hyuk, 2011 Brain - Shin Ha-kyun and in 2012 it was Kim Nam-joo with her weekend drama.

If Joo Won did not get the Daesang, I want him to (MUST) win the Top Excellent Actor Award. Period. :-) :-).

Ahhh it's gonna be a long long months before we get to see his acting on a small screen. I hope he will take part in a drama in the second half of 2014.. Perhaps a heavy role bebeh, we miss your deep and intense acting...

I'm really excited about the KBS drama awards as well!

Actually I feel that due to his age, it may be hard for Joowon to get the Daesang amongst the other listed possible winners who are much more senior/veteran, although of course I wish that he wins it. I personally have not watched the other candidates' dramas or seen them in any of their works so I can't compare or really say why he deserves this award more than the others. However I will say that Joowon's acting (and singing abilities) is really strong and it was Good Doctor that got me interested in him (and madly in love when I saw how he different he could act in Gaksital after watching Good Doctor).

Did a quick search of the 'youngest drama daesang winner' and found that Moon Geun Young who is same age as Joowon (lol i thought she was younger than that) receiving one from SBS when she was... 21? So let's also wish hard that Joowon will also be able to get the daesang despite his young age! Also, given the Joo Won that we all know, let's just cheer him for any awards that he will humbly receive :)

Off to watch Baker King! Lol after 7 episodes I finally caught a glance of young Joo Won :)) how cute is uri maknae!

rionae said: I'm really excited about the KBS drama awards as well!

Actually I feel that due to his age, it may be hard for Joowon to get the Daesang amongst the other listed possible winners who are much more senior/veteran, although of course I wish that he wins it. I personally have not watched the other candidates' dramas or seen them in any of their works so I can't compare or really say why he deserves this award more than the others. However I will say that Joowon's acting (and singing abilities) is really strong and it was Good Doctor that got me interested in him (and madly in love when I saw how he different he could act in Gaksital after watching Good Doctor).

Did a quick search of the 'youngest drama daesang winner' and found that Moon Geun Young who is same age as Joowon (lol i thought she was younger than that) receiving one from SBS when she was... 21? So let's also wish hard that Joowon will also be able to get the daesang despite his young age!