Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

kinkipeifun said:

[believe in GHOST] 

오늘 밤 12시 15분. KBS2 유희열의 스케치북에서 주원 샘과 아이비 몰리가 오프닝 무대를 장식합니다.
고스트의 대표 넘버 'Here Right Now'와 희열 몰리(?)와의 깜짝 패러디도 선보일 예정이니 본방사수 부탁드립니다!

[believe in GHOST] tonight at 12: 15 pm. KBS2 Hee-yeol's sketchbook from joowon Sam and Ivy Molly opening stage.
Represents the number of ghosts ' Here Right Now ' and orgasm Molly (?)This will be a surprise with a parody can this radiation, thank you! (translation by Facebook Bing) <br> i think correct time should be 12: 15 AM :)

Sorry I'm dun understand korean... so I just copy the FB Bing translation.. ><

credit: Facebook musicalghosst

Awwww~ i speeded on the drive back home (still within speed limit), thinking i missed the yu hee yeol's performance. Spent the whole day at a company, visiting internship students. But some portion of my mind was at the video. LOL! Nearly got into an accident on the way back. Stupid lorry driver was on the phone, and swerved into my lane. He managed to swerve back into his lane, but not after both of us had swerved back and forth, each not knowing where to go. If he fell asleep, i would have been dead now as he may not be awake to swerve anywhere.
Anyway, lucky the show hasnt even started! I'm surely watching it tonight. :-) kiss scene, please~ i need Joowon's proper kiss scene to take my mind off things.

farbarri said:

meanwhile, i'll read and browse on how to sub a video while waiting for guidelines and further instructions from @goldlotus the mastermind. :D Palli Palli @goldlotus! we have a lot of Joowon's goodies to sub!  ;;) ;;) ;;) let's spread Joowon-love via those awesome interviews and BTS videos. fans expand their love or become fans through those videos. they'll be able to see Joowon's pure and innocent heart, and see how sincere of an actor he is. :)