Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mindymoe

I'm done with proper backtracking. You girls really killing me. for days only you made me read from page 1815?!!! Daebak. The number of residents here has increased. As per @moonandhearts resident list. Good job my dear :D :D :D
Omo.... I missed our master @coolreborn birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! GBU always :x :x :x Your package will arrive soon. big package. Cutie inside.
I'm happy seeing those awesome trays in every post are almost full, as I backtracked. Full of cuties :D Huge commotion of the delurker!!! :)) :)) :))
And about Cutie's fanmeet in Thai. Aaaaah I'm sooo envy of you my fellow cutie in Thailand.... I'm soooo wanna going to his fanmeet... I hope my country is one of his fanmeet destination later

stearly

said:

Guest mindymoe

farbarri said:
anyway, what kind of shoes was IVY wearing? how could she walk in those shoes? it's ridiculously high. mine could only be a maximum of 1.5 inches or i'll topple over. but in those shoes, she is at a good height to kiss Joowon. i wonder how it'll be for the musical. she'll be wearing flat shoes or barefoot, so our Joowon has to bend a lot. Park JiYeon is shorter than IVY, it'll be more difficult for her. :D

cr. thenokku13

This bunnie is having serious post-1N2D withdrawal symptons now... :(( :(( missing her baby Joo terribly... cutie looked very tired but he was so happy during the "Bird PD & KSW" days even when he was filming BM 24/7 back then. His hyungs and Bird PD really pampered him and gave him all the support he needed then. I want my 1N2DS2 team baaaaaaccccckkkk...

:-S

sweetdreams_87 said: Arghhhh...I was thinking of staying up to catch JooWon's appearance on Sketchbook...but i don't think i can keep my eyes opened anymore after writing these report comments! T_______________T

It's 3am...panda eyes again tomorrow! hahaha

Good night from the southern hemisphere~! ^^

moonstruck9

said: I've been listening to Joo Won and Park Ji Yeon's duet ever since it was released. I find it soothing to listen to :)Thank you to the subbers of the Catch Me trailer! The part where he whines was hilarious with the sound effects. All I was thinking was, "Wow, he can really pull off suits so well." That was a given ever since Bridal Mask though

;)

I'm not sure how Korean movies are premiered. Do they become available online later on during the year? I know Werewolf Boy was released in some theatres where I live. I'm not sure if it had subtitles though. I mean I do live in Canada, the land that is virtually ignored by Korean celebrities lol! So I'm sure I'm not the only fan who feels out of the loop sometimes xD

Thank you very much ladies for the translations and subbing - @mrdimples and @goldlotus !!!!!!!
Just wanted to point out a few stuff:
Sigi Moore:   Seulgi Moore ( the host's name is Park Seulgi; I think Joo Won is following her on twitter)Kai So Won: Kal So Won (famous from Miracle in Cell No. 7 - his hyung Jeong Man Shik was in the movie)pink SES :    Fin.K.L, SES (when Joo Won was describing why he likes A Pink a lot, he was comparing them to the late 90's girl groups S.E.S and Fin.K.L)
Here is the YT link uploaded by MBC - Star Ting with Joo Won, MBC Section TV