Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I missed so much fun!! Ahhh... you guys all went to sleep already :/ :(
OMG, those yellow pants are.... really yellow =)) He really loves to wear sweatpants, huh? We love to see him in sweatpants too :D :D
----------Who cares he doesn't look perfect all the time??!! 1N2D is so popular because their favorite artists show more of their "human" sides. 1N2D screw the original image of the perfect celebrities.I totally love his bare face and messy hair. In my eyes he looks even more attractive when he shows his small imperfections...  :x

@coolreborn @mrdimples @mojobobo @stearly @aisling @chicann7 Recap is out over at Softy's. She said the hyungs complained abt cutie's sharp hair tat poked them during "head wrestling" game. So its not tat he has a pointy head. All tis while i tot cutie has baby soft hair :D

LOL, look at Bird PD

I read on another baidu page that Joo Won and Cha Tae Hyun were blowing kisses to each other before they slept

Here's a vid of tat cute "chu...♡" scene between cutie & CTH. Credit to Tigger fr Softy's.

http://clip.kbs.co.kr/zzim/index.php?markid=2620503

Before I go to sleep I wanted to share gifs of cutie :)Gifs for all the residents - Garden, Rock and Moat =))
BTW DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY SOMETIMES HE BLINKS LIKE THIS ?SO ADORKABLE :D
tumblr_mbjpt9fcpw1r885rxo1_400.gif 
HIS PROFILE... ESPECIALLY FOR @mrdimples :)I love his nose profile :x
tumblr_mbjpt9fcpw1r885rxo2_400.gif
BLOWING KISS TO TAE HYUN... DON'T YOU WANT TO BE TAE HYUN FOR THAT MOMENT? :D
tumblr_mbjpt9fcpw1r885rxo3_400.gif
AND OF COURSE.... MY FAVORITE MOMENT.... HE REALLY HAS NICE bb :\">
tumblr_mbjpt9fcpw1r885rxo4_400.gif