Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

raito1310 said: Yeah he looks awesome :)
Watching this photoshoot video makes me think about the movie Fashion King...His agency said they will decide by the end of October or early November ! If he rejects the role (even if I think he can play this role perfectly, I don't know how well the script is written and if his schedule allows it, coz they aimed to a release next avril...), I hope they will announce soon his new project for next year :P 
Yesterday, I read again the interview of Gaksital director translated by mrdimples. He said he would like to work again with Joo Won: "Wait till Joo Won grows a bit more, at the same time I will also be producing other type of dramas, then I will like to work with him again and showcase another side of his acting ability." And I though it would be awesome if they reunite in a new type of drama :)

it took me longer than necessary to complete the whole 20 episodes again, though i could fast-forward through long scenes. screencapping the clothes also took some time as the pictures shake so much. i was also too distracted by the great scenes. :D but i managed it in the end. yipee!! sorry for the non-HD pictures though. i'm still taking baby-steps in photo-editing.
i didnt realize Shion wears so many t-shirts in the drama. i was more interested in his collared shirts (coming up) but he does have some really pretty ones, albeit slightly plain. but his gorgeous features and great body made the shirts look so beautiful~ here are ShiOn's t-shirt compilation, in order of appearance:
t-shirt1compilation.jpg

t-shirt2compilation.jpg

t-shirt3compilation.jpg

after this, he either wears suits, collared shirts or the doctor outfit.do send me ideas of what more to compile. my next project: ShiOn's collared shirts, and Gaksital drama.