Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

stearly

said:

class="tit_detail"

Star Ranking – Musician/Actor Turned Celebrities

The top five most successful musician/actor turned celebrities were chosen by 1,301 of our viewers through the survey on our Facebook.

The good thing about the K-Entertainment industry is that if you have a good voice and good looks, you can be successful in any part of the industry whether it be music, television, and even movies. 

Let’s go find out the result of the survey they participated in!

@mrdimples     Always love reading your insightful writing.   Our boy never fails to challenge himself playing difficult characters and different genres or even the genre is not regarded as popular at all.  I am just so glad seeing him surpassing his acting skill to one level up or even more each time.  He really enjoys his acting and really a good actor and I guess also a good doctor to our Dr @ezze.  
@ezze since you mentioned Joo Won is your lifesaver, I guess he is your healing man.

Really look forward to seeing him in "Catch Me", how he is going to deliver the complex feelings when he has found out his girlfriend is a legendary thief.  He is a cop, she needs to be punished but on the other way, he is trying to protect her.  It should be an interesting story.
@mei  thanks for your translations too.  If you have time, please do more and share with us.  We always need more people sharing Joo Won's news. 

manyearsago said: @mrdimples     Always love reading your insightful writing.   Our boy never fails to challenge himself playing difficult characters and different genres or even the genre is not regarded as popular at all.  I am just so glad seeing him surpassing his acting skill to one level up or even more each time.  He really enjoys his acting and really a good actor and I guess also a good doctor to our Dr @ezze.  
@ezze since you mentioned Joo Won is your lifesaver, I guess he is your healing man.

Really look forward to seeing him in "Catch Me", how he is going to deliver the complex feelings when he has found out his girlfriend is a legendary thief.  He is a cop, she needs to be punished but on the other way, he is trying to protect her.  It should be an interesting story.
@mei  thanks for your translations too.  If you have time, please do more and share with us.  We always need more people sharing Joo Won's news. 

OH MY GOD...... I TOLD YOU TO STOP MAKING MY OVARIES EXPLODE, JOOWON!!!!
1345936147_fYz3qIlu_11.jpg

that's a LONG & BIG torch-light in his mouth.... =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~*going insane from all this love*
1345936147_plboyCje_12.jpg

*sanity intact* ok, what the heck is he doing? is he trying to break in to his ex-gf's house or something? LMAO! he looks so cute~ i have a few thoughts for the movie ending:
1) he brought his ex-gf to the good side and stop her from stealing, and they became a great couple again.2) Ho Tae became a thief too, but he only steals from bad people and he gave the money to good citizens! hooray! *missing Gaksital so much*3) he lets her go, but she became a thief elsewhere too, so no difference there.4) he caught her and let her serve a light sentence, but all the time they maintain good relationship, and when she is released, they continue their blossoming relationship and she gets a good job.5) either of them die.

'Catch Me' unveils additional still cuts of Joo Won and Kim Ah Joong

October 31, 2013 @ 9:17 pm

Joo Won and Kim Ah Joong continued to test out their chemistry in still cuts for their upcoming film 'Catch Me'!

Joo Won plays the role of elite profiler Lee Ho Tae who reunites with his first love Yoon Jin Sook (Kim Ah Joong) who returns as a legendary thief. 

Joo Won suits up for his role as the dandy and dashing character while Kim Ah Joong looks just as cute, making them the perfect visual couple.

Catch 'Catch Me' in theaters this December!

joo-won_1383191698_20131030_JooWon_3.jpg

joo-won_1383191698_20131030_JooWon_4.jpg

kim-ah-joong_1383268404_20131101_catchme
 http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/catch-me-unveils-additional-still-cuts-of-joo-won-and-kim-ah-joong#ixzz2jM1htLA9

Guest mei8805

Cuties, do u remember that cutie had been posted a picture in his twitter long time ago, the picture that he posted was a room that has many gundams. Most of us thinks that the picture that he posted was from 7LCS filming set or Good Doctor filming set or from Chansung rooms(because one of cuties said that chansung like gundams).. Actually, the picture that he posted maybe from "Catch Me" movie filming set, there are many gundams in the back of them and i think it's almost the same with the picture that cutie had been posted a long time ago :DThis is the photo from Cutie twitter BNbzbCeCcAENFgO.jpgcr: @Moonjunwon twitter
and this is still cut from "Catch Me" Movie :
1345936147_MHDtQsGR_03.jpg
cr : http://www.cyfren.com/main/bbs/board.php?bo_table=movienews&wr_id=1713