Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

stearly said:

Naver has the article with these photos:

The title (by google translator) say something

about “possessive” and the conversation looks intriguingly! I really want to

know what are they talking about! :-)

It's really cute. Joo Won was fast asleep and then Shi Kyung patted him and UTW got into it as well. They looked like parents admiring how cute their baby is. LOL!

Very likely Softy will recap, checking it out now

@mrdimples @stearly I suspect Sung hyung has alrdy fallen in love with maknae ever since tat first time he saw cutie fell asleep on Papa Kim's chest :x SSK has been seen cuddling cutie lately, like UTW.

One of the reasons why I love Joo Won is that he really doesn't care how he looks on TV. He doesn't fuss much about his hair' date=' wears the most comfy clothes and he's totally fine when his face is bare or has pimples showing. See, he also doesn't care about making silly faces like this. Sometimes he grimace or blinks his eyes(then his whole face scrunched up). He just doesn't look perfect all the time(I have read a number of comments elsewhere saying he doesn't even look good compared to XXX who looks good all the time) but it just makes me love him more. [/quote']

@mrdimples JWonie looks really in tat pic. Reminds me of my little nephew who likes to make tat funny face

:x

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

stearly said:<br />

<br />

<br />

Naver has the article with these photos:<br />

<br />

<br />

The title (by google translator) say something<br />

about “possessive” and the conversation looks intriguingly! I really want to<br />

know what are they talking about!

:-)

<br />

<br />

It's really cute. Joo Won was fast asleep and then Shi Kyung patted him and UTW got into it as well. They looked like parents admiring how cute their baby is. LOL!<br />

Very likely Softy will recap, checking it out now

I don' t know what happened to his hair. It doesn't seem curly any more. But that's not possible cuz today's broadcast is the same trip as last week's. So  perhaps his curls are those that has to be styled or mousse must be applied.

I think cutie still has tat nice hairstyle tat we like so much when he first reveal his new haircut at the autograph signing event on 15 sep. Probably the perm is the temporary kind which his stylist has done using those electric curlers. Opposite of those straighteners tat ppl use to get temp reborned hair. He seems to hav baby soft hair.

And maybe @coolreborn already saw yellow… That is why we do not see her

here. She fainted! :-)

@stearly I think she went deep sea or rather deep moat diving. I told her to bring all her gears so we may not hear fr her for a while I suppose >:)

ROFLMAO!!!
Sung Shi Kyung Fights With Uhm Tae Woong Over Joo Won

9f6ffe13gw1dxmuqmc8ubj-1.jpg

On the 7th October 1N2D, SSK and UTW got into a heated argument over Joo Won.

That day, in the Bok Bul Bok, UTW won the Head Wrestling contest, Sung Shi Kyung won the Butt Wrestling contest and Joo Won won the Leg Wrestling contest so they got to sleep indoors.

When they were ready to enter into dreamland, Sung Shi Kyung played mental game with Uhm Tae Woong over maknae Joo Won.

Shi Kyung laid on Joo Won’ side and said “I am proud to share the same blanket as Joo Won”. After lying down for while, he got up again, looked at Joo Won and said “He’s really adorable.”

Looking at Shi Kyung who kept staring at Joo Won, Uhm Tae Woong quietly crept up and  squeezed beside Joo Won. Shi Kyung warned UTW: “Hyung, go over there.” and went on to say “Now, Joo Won is mine.”

credit: baidu 

mrdimples said:

ROFLMAO!!!

SSK Fights With UTW Over Joo Won

HA! :-)))))

“After lying down for while, he got up again, looked at Joo Won and said

“He’s really adorable.””

Well. It’s truth.

HE IS :-)

@stearly Ha! Itz confirmed then tat cutie has "captured" SSK's heart :x :x itz gonna b interesting to see SSK and UTW fight over their cutie maknae in future =)) A love triangle :)) :)) >:)

-edit-

They acted like two parents compete for their baby's attention. SSK the mama and UTW the daddy, and KSW and LSG r the paternal and maternal grandads while KJM is the uncle fr the mom's side =)) =))

ctfrsgp said:

chicann7 wrote: »

Joowon looks younger in today's 1N2D episode.

And did they say he had a pointy head during the head game? They also didn't show the "butt"-ing game between Sikyung and Joowon. Wonder how our cutie shaked his bootie... ? Hmmm...

@chicann7 try not to reveal too much itz more fun for the rest to find out wat happen themselves when they watch it later. Ok?

-edit-

Oohhh.. Too late... mrdimples just "spill" it

OOOOOPS....I DID?

I didn't reveal the outcome of the games though, just screencaps of Joo Won. 

Oh so sorry!!! He's just too cute! I couldn't resist.

SSK and UTW "fighting" over our cutie is kinda sweet. Can't wait for engsubs to come out!

WOAAHHH.............There is this person on Dramabeanswho hates Joo Won so much that she never fails to bash him whenever she see the opportunity. I can almost imagine her stalking the forum just to seize the chance to attack him
I have never dislike an actor or actress that much. And even if I did, it's more their acting or lack of acting skills rather than the person. But I can say I never hated any one. I mean these are people in dramas/movies, you don't even know them, why so much hate? I think she is pitiful. 

ctfrsgp said:

stearly

wrote:

»

mrdimples said:<br />

ROFLMAO!!!<br />

SSK Fights With UTW Over Joo Won<br />

HA!

:-))

)))<br />

<br />

“After lying down for while, he got up again, looked at Joo Won and said<br />

“He’s really adorable.””<br />

<br />

Well. It’s truth.<br />

HE IS

:-)

Wow, I like the bromance between those three... LOL. And those gold pants... I remember a similar one but its a golden-brown shorts, here what I made about it before, this is for the benefit of those who haven't seen it.

Moat Stuffs... Beware !!!

20k40td.jpg

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic