Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mei8805

Joowon in his White outfit for his drama role :
Baker 'Goo Ma Jun" Joowon at "Baker King, Kim Tak Gu" :viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

Doctor 'Park Shion' Joowon at Good Doctor :viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

Super Heroes 'Lee Kangto' Joowon at Bridal Mask :viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

cr pic : 千歲(천세) at DC inside Joowon Gallery

Guest mei8805

Joowon in his police uniform outfit for his drama&Movie :
Elite Profiler 'Lee Ho Tae' Joowon at Movie 'Catch Me' :viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

Detective 'Hwang Tae Hee' Joowon at drama "Ojakgyo Brothers" :viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

Police Officer 'Lee Kangto' Joowon at drama "Bridal Mask" :viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

cr pic : 千歲(천세) at DC inside Joowon Gallery

the only thing i dislike about that white shirt is the button. such a teaser, only unbuttoning one/two button/s. he should unbutton at least 1 more. haish.....

this is what i love about Joowon. name me one actor in his 20s that doesnt care about bodies or 6-packs abs like Joowon. all of them have tweeted or released a picture of them showing their bodies before. but Joowon doesnt mind those things, he does it when told to do so, like in dramas or musicals or movies. he focuses on more important matters like improving his acting and good projects.

the only thing i dislike about that white shirt is the button. such a teaser, only unbuttoning one/two button/s. he should unbutton at least 1 more. haish.....

@farbarri no no.. he lets our imagination gone wild beyond words with unbuttoning up to just there.

anyway, i cant help but thinking cutie will come to singapore this coming december to promote "catch me".. maybe not for fanmeeting but to promote his new movie... somehow i think he will.. despite his crazy ghost musical performance schedule..

I know I have not been as active as I had been on this thread because RL is a snag and also because these days I have Cutie Projects to do. One of which is to write a review of Joo Won's acting in Good Doctor. Admittedly it's my own fault because I said I would write a review on the blog so I had better deliver.

I take a long time to post my writing because I always get stuck when I search for Cutie's pictures. No one wants to read thousands of words, right? So I try to break by putting in Cutielicious pics. However, I always get mired. Case in point....

hbae.png
"Hi, Mr Middle, may I introduce myself?"

I take an hour to write, 1 hour to peel my eyes off my monitor, 1 hour to control my drooling, I hour to run around my room, I hour to take cold shower..........yup you get my drift.

Joo Won and Kim Ah Joong Are the Next Big Screen Couple in New Stills for “Catch Me”

A couple still of Kim Ah Joong and Joo Won has been released for their upcoming film.

This still is for the upcoming film, “Catch Me,” where Joo Won and Kim Ah Joong are the leads.

After receiving much love for his roles in various dramas such as “Baker King Kim Tak Gu,” “Seventh Level Civil Servant” and most recently, “Good Doctor,” Joo Won will once again aim to shake up females’ hearts through this new movie.

In “Catch Me,” Joo Won plays Lee Ho Tae, an elite profiler, who meets his first love Yoon Jin Sook (played by Kim Ah Joong), who is a legendary thief.

For this still, Joo Won and Kim Ah Joong display their good looks as they go on a date together. Kim Ah Joong has a mysterious and faraway expression while Joo Won seems to be happily chatting away next to her, which raises much curiosity about the film.

5vrz.jpg

Other individual stills were also released with Joo Won displaying his fantastic body proportions in a sharp looking suit as the number one profiler while Kim Ah Joong is looking chic and dangerous as the legendary thief.

“Catch Me” is set to hit theaters in December of this year.

um3v.jpg
http://soompah.blogspot.ru/2013/10/joo-won-and-kim-ah-joong-are-next-big.html