Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

2. He moves SOOOOOO freaking much. SOOOOOOOO much. He just cannot sit still. He walks here and there. Sits one moment. Then stands up another moment. It’s hard to see him quietly sitting or standing. He’s just like a kid! Haha! He’s soooooooo cute! Haha. Omo. I am smitten much! I didn’t use flash and so I got blurry ones from all the moving he was doing.
Me,thinking... JW? 
 ▽
Monkey Kathmandu

4. You wouldn’t believe how many times he touches his lips, bites his fingers, drinks water oh so freaking hot! AHHHHHH He was like having a photoshoot right in front of me (well technically, on my side, behind me). I am surprised I did not combust or die from the nose bleeding from his hotness and cuteness!

My Grandma always notice the way he bites his fingers in 1n2d. Recently, we dont really see him doing that in 1n2d. We thought he has already kicked out that habit.JW is still JW. XD SO CUTE
5.  He really is sooooo touchy! He loves skinship soooo much that even his co-stars are at ease with it and uses it freely - Just with him though, if I’m not mistaken. Be it a girl, a boy - He hugs them, shakes their hands, do high-fives, puts his arms around them. Before they start their part, when they’ve finished performing the scenes. He is close with almost all the cast and crew. The ahjummas (playing Oda Mae Brown) adores him, I can tell.

Aww!JOO WON! Cat Hug!!
Cats hug ..
Thank you @moonandhearts You are soo luckily! I love you so much for the awesome recount. Joo Won is so down to the earth.I didnt expect him to like this.He is indeed a lovely man. I want to HUG Him/hold him too! XD

@stearly: YAY! Thanks for the links! will watch 1n2d tomorrow when I get back from work! ^^ and oooohhh I almost forgot to include that pic! kekeke! thanks for searching for it! :) 
@manyearsago: as much as I want not to sleep and just savor the moment, I had to 'coz we slept at 5am the previous day, woke up at 8am on THE day. and will be waking up early the following day as well. I think I was only able to sleep 4 or 5am? hahahaha! I'm glad you noticed. I did like a summary of what we have done so far - from twitter project, to the "actor with a human smell trophy" to the birthday greetings, just so he would see it and maybe if he hasn't seen it, will make him look for those and look out for more projects. I really am hoping he looked at it while on his car and while going to the next location. 
@farbarri: I was thinking of doing that, but then I had to respect him and asked permission for stuff. I don't want to give him a bad impression of me, and of us, so with all my might, I restrained myself! I'll get a chance to do that again someday! ^^
@ma OO: hahaha! okay maybe I was exaggerating on the moving about of Joo Won sooo much. But I think you get what I mean? see the varied poses I got. and that's not even half of it! hahahaha!

TO EVERYONE: I think I'll be reuploading the pictures. I'll temporarily be making the album private. please wait... thanks!

Guest thecoldwindthatblowsonohsooface

Whoaaa.... :-O .... Whoaaa... :-O ( my mouth is still wide open while i typed this) whoaaa... :-O Speechless!! So happy for you though :x =D> Your report were so detailed :-bd , i think we should send you for another project/task as our live reporter... Whoooaa :-O @-)

Whoaaa.... :-O .... Whoaaa... :-O ( my mouth is still wide open while i typed this) whoaaa... :-O

Speechless!! So happy for you though :x =D>

Your report were so detailed :-bd , i think we should send you for another project/task as our live reporter... Whoooaa :-O @-)

I think I'd like that! Kekeke!

@stearly: YAY! Thanks for the links! will watch 1n2d tomorrow when I get back from work! ^^ and oooohhh I almost forgot to include that pic! kekeke! thanks for searching for it!

:)

@manyearsago: as much as I want not to sleep and just savor the moment, I had to 'coz we slept at 5am the previous day, woke up at 8am on THE day. and will be waking up early the following day as well. I think I was only able to sleep 4 or 5am? hahahaha! I'm glad you noticed. I did like a summary of what we have done so far - from twitter project, to the "actor with a human smell trophy" to the birthday greetings, just so he would see it and maybe if he hasn't seen it, will make him look for those and look out for more projects. I really am hoping he looked at it while on his car and while going to the next location. 

@farbarri: I was thinking of doing that, but then I had to respect him and asked permission for stuff. I don't want to give him a bad impression of me, and of us, so with all my might, I restrained myself! I'll get a chance to do that again someday! ^^

@ma OO: hahaha! okay maybe I was exaggerating on the moving about of Joo Won sooo much. But I think you get what I mean? see the varied poses I got. and that's not even half of it! hahahaha!

TO EVERYONE: I think I'll be reuploading the pictures. I'll temporarily be making the album private. please wait... thanks!

Not even half of it??OMI.He must be really cute.I can star at him moving/playing around the whole day!

Guest mindymoe

I opened this just now, found and read @moonandhearts fanaccount and AAAAA girl you're sooooo LUCKY!!! So finally you can taste his smell.... kyaaaaaahhhh so curious about it!!! How tall is he?? aaaaaa I'm so envy aaaa......How can you manage to keep your senses???? If I was there, maybe I'll end up in his embrace.... collapsed...

Guest mei8805

dear @moonandhearts i'm just read your fan account.. it's so great dear @moonandhearts!! i'm soooooooo happy for you  >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< :x :x :x :x Congratulation dear.. yes BELIEVE..! i believe that i'll meet cutie soon.. when i read your fan account, i imagined my self in your position, so when you say " I was still catching my breath", i'm catching my breath too when i read your fan account (i'm so silly right?) :D:DThank you sooooooooo much dear @moonandhearts for your awesome, perfect, detail and great fan Account.. :* So cuties, like what @moonandhearts say, BELIEVE that we will meet cutie someday, never give up \(^.^)/and never give up to participated in cutie international fanclub rice wreath project too.. ^_^ let's unite together to make our project for Musical "Ghost" and "Catch Me" Movie come true.. like our captain @mrdimples said "i hope we can give him a decent and grand rice wreath to show him what an amazing actor he is and that we love and support with a largeness of heart that justifies the talent and hardwork." (i quote what you're said dear @mrdimples ^^) So, let's do it cuties \(^.^)/

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"@moonandhearts Thank you so much  ^:)^
Your fan account is wonderful! It must have been amazing to get so close to Joo Won! Thanks for sharing your emotions with us!
tumblr_inline_mnvw6qMnvU1ruinol.gif

waaaaaaaaa many pagessssssssss!!! and finally reached last page hahaha so cute/beautiful/handsome/sexy of course :P picwaaa lucky @moonandheart and you're awesome too :Di didn't know fans could attend his rehearsal omg!! TOTwae my sis didn't orz...yeah she's busy with her studying...let me flyyyyyy TOTi told her go his premier..she said idk she was about to coming back to hometown in Dec..then she is thinking of it, might not comeback she will try to attend...i told her TOT bad crowd and many fans...how she will see our cutie hahahanyways she can attend his musical on Dec 1st ^^ 

mrdimples

said:

[color=#cc33cc][size=3]Joo Won also mentions he always wants to be loved more.[/size][/color]

[color=#cc33cc][size=4]

Girls, do you love and support Joo Won ????

[/size][/color][color=#cc33cc]

[/color][color=#cc33cc][size=3]If your answer is yes,  take your action now, please read announcement by mrdimples on page 1755

click here

or visit 

http://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/

[/size][/color][color=#cc33cc][size=3]

[/size][/color][color=#cc33cc][size=3]We are currently running 2 projects to give more support to Joo Won.  Our last project gave him smiles and energy filming Good Doctor.   Hopefully with your support, Joo Won can feel more and more love from international fans.   You can send PM to @mrdimples or @coolreborn if you have any questions.[/size][/color]