Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mei said: i cried when i saw the video cut of cutie at DC inside when he give his closing speech for his last filming in 1 night 2 days  :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
he said that his hyungs is the best&strongest supporter for him & reliable supporter for him. he said even he's busy with his drama&movie shooting, but when the time for 1n2d filming coming in every 2 weeks, he will feel happy because he can have a trip with his hyungs and can eat delicious food with them together. Everywhere they will go, everything they will eat, as long as he do it with his hyungs, he will feel very happy. He said he always bragging about his hyungs and showing off his hyungs to the other person at his drama filming location and he feel very pleasure with that. "Everytime i met with hyung, hyungs always tell something funny and it can make me smile and always laugh because of them and he'll feel very happy. 1n2d hyungs is the joys(pleasures) of my life. Everytime when i finished filming with hyungs, i will get more power and energy to do another activities. Eventhough it doesn't mean that i'll never meet hyungs again, but when i think my time to meet hyungs is not as much as now (because he will rarely see them coz of his schedule) i feel very sad. I will love you forever Hyungs, all of you will always be Hyungs that i really love. I'm sorry that i can talk or tell something funny like you hyungs. I'm sorry that i can't do the best for my role as maknae. But remember that my heart will always with you hyungs. And to all the staff, thank you very much. Now, i will do my best as an actor and will do the best for my upcoming stage performance at Musical. For this time being, i feel very happy."
For cutie, his hyungs is the most precious person in his life. i'm sure that he will supporting his hyungs forever in 1 night 2 days and his hyungs also will always supporting their maknae. Kim Jongmin also said "When you faced something difficult in the future, we will always right here for you. Just come back and come to us." I love their bromance. This is the best brotherhood i've ever seen. and i think i'll continue to watching 1 night 2 days eventhough cutie won't be appeared because i'm already watching this from episode 1 of season 2. I hope that 1 night 2 days season 2 will stay strong and can continue to become Sunday variety show.
So, now cuties, let's cheering up for our cutie \(^.^)/ Cheering him up for his upcoming musical, movie, fan meeting and also his next project.and we'll always be cutie best supporter right? So, Let's Cheer up cuties \(^.^)/
Good Night!! Have a nice sunday night \(^.^)/

Hello girls. Its really been a tough RL week for me and seeing Cutie crying and knowing its his last episode, made it more tougher.

Joo Won has given us so much. The happiness whenever I see him, whether in his dramas, movies and shows, especially 1N2D is incomparable. Seeing him, in the screencaps crying, is such a hard thing to see. We know he tried hard to be a part of variety show and really, I had enjoyed watching him than .any other variety show I had watched. Knowing he will no longer a part of 1N2D, is really tough to handle especially to us, his fans.

But let us always remember all the happy moments he has shared with us along with this sad one. There is actually a dear drama to us that said, if you try to forget the sad memories, even the good and happy ones, we might also forget or so it says.

I would want that whenever I watch 1N2D, whether season 1, season 2, with or without Cutie, that I will always remember, that this show has re-introduced me to one very AWESOME actor named Joo Won aka Moon Jun Won. If not for 1N2D, I will not become coolreborn here. And with that, I will not be able to meet you, same AWESOME Joo Won Cuties.

Thank you 1N2D. Thank you Cutie. I will always be here to support both of you. Because the happiness that you brought me is so great, I do not know where to begin to show my full gratitude.

I'm sorry I quitted making 2D1N gifs in few recent episodes. But I believe this is not the last time he appears in this show.Cutie ah, Please keep in mind that your hyungs and we cuties will always be by your side to support you and follow every your step.
5 minutes left of the day to cry out. Let's put all sadness aside to welcome a new day.
nhk.gifgx73.gifgyc.gifbim.gifkke.gifnc4.gifpa4.gifs4a2.gifnt0.gifyg0m.giftp0.gif5ao.gif
JOO WON FIGHTING, 2D1N FIGHTING, CUTIES FIGHTING
b7g.gifght.gif

Guest crazywindblower

awwww i can't stand watching joo won"s last 1N2D episode as it will break my heart seeing him leave the show sad.. :(

Just looking at the posted gif's and photos of joo won crying breaks my heart already.. :(( Hence I will opt not to watch the episode asap..

I will miss joo won in 1N2D.. :( I still can't believe his leaving this show.. :(( I love his closeness and friendship with his hyungs.. :( Joo Won Fighting!!!

Guest crazywindblower

I don't like seeing Joo Won crying so much, it breaks my heart.. :(( It makes me want to comfort and hug him! :( :\">

Thank you all for the screencaps and videos of 1n2d today's episode. Their tears are heartbreaking...I first watched 1n2d last June after the first episodes of Gaksital. Since then, watching Joo-won with his hyungs brought me so much happiness each sunday...Their friendship is really touching and I know they will continue to support each other in the future :)
On a brighter note, some more pics of Ghost rehearsal...Other pics can be found HERE, where there is the transcription (in korean) of the press conference.
rvx6.jpg9yfu.jpgohgt.jpg43n9.jpg559e.jpgp7kw.jpgmuif.jpgygf7.jpgvy0g.jpghqyp.jpgm17d.jpg30ul.jpg9gbh.jpgkip8.jpg

I went to bed crying and woke up this morning to this

Saying goodbye to 1n2d’s maknae Joowon

Posted by Softy

Ever since I heard about Joowon leaving 1N2D, I waited for this episode. I didn’t know if I could recap it through my tears, but I wanted to try for his sake. I expected a lot of crying tonight, but I didn’t expect so much heartache. Leave it to Joowon to make even farewells memorable and poignant. He wasn’t just the maknae on this team, he was the one who showed a lot of effort to improve each week and do his best. Despite his busy schedule filming dramas and movies, he made it work and stuck with us week after week. If any of these hyungs didn’t have younger brothers in real life, they fulfilled their dream of having one around with Joowon. He was the best one too – loveable, dependable, loyal, and full of respect and adoration. They couldn’t have asked for a better maknae. That’s probably why they decided not to search for a new one cuz once he became a part of their lives, he became irreplaceable in their hearts. By not getting another member, this was their way of showing how much Joowon meant to them. He didn’t need twenty months for us to fall in love with him cuz he already had most of our hearts through his acting, but it took that long for the rest of these hyungs to store up all the precious memories they shared with their beloved maknae so that they can cherish them for the rest of their lives. Thank you Joowon for making 1n2d a little more special with each new memory. Our best wishes and all our love go with you

Continue reading here

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/saying-goodbye-to-1n2ds-maknae-joowon/#more-37981

OH GOD.... I am crying again to see the pics and gifs... Otokkee???!!!!
I must say, regardless what people say, I LOVE 1N2D, especially with JooWon onboard... And now... with him saying farewell to 1N2D... I just cannot stop my sadness and tears...
All these Sundays with JW on 1N2D, without fail he and his hyungs always make me laugh and happy to see their togetherness.. to see the missions.. to see how they handle every difficulties together...
This is not the dramas where JW always excelled in...
This is the real him.. the truth... our aegyo maknae...
Oh man... I just feel so sad all over again...
I will miss JooWon so much on this show...
I will (try) to continue watching this show... as I know JooWon will want to always support his hyungs...
And I can't deny, I have special respect and attention to the 6 hyungs, as JooWon had "introduced" me to them...
Farewell, our aegyo maknae...
Spread your wings and fly to make more people in this world happy....
Just know that you have a special place in 1N2D's viewers heart (especially me, my whole family at home who always without fail watch 1N2D at KBS World...)
JooWon ah...
*bawling*
SARANGHAE YO!!!!

I hav just read in Baidu forum that clips of 1N2D earlier eps with cutie are shown in the teasers of the China franchise of 1N2D. FYI, Bird PD is in the production team for this China franchise.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2673304343?lp=5028&is_bakan=0&mo_device=1

This news has came too late :((

Sobs. I hate farewell in 1n2d be it Season 1 or Season 2.

Thanks all for wonderful screencaps and I will watch this episode later.. Aishhh baby is crying so hard :-(.

Awwww Softy always come up with a beautiful words on Cutie.

Guest thecoldwindthatblowsonohsooface

man... .this is heartbreaking.. heartbreaking 

i almost burst into tears when i saw the clip, but i withhold it 'cos I'm in the office now , people will think i'm a weirdo

Guest lionel1430292475

Finally i decided to write in here. Actually im a big fans of Running Man and i can't twisting my heart to another variety show. But for a long time i just watching Running man until one day i watch 2d1n in KBS World at Sunday Afternoon, i remember the episode is when Taewong become a king and then i like this show because their chatting and laughing as family. So i common to watch this show, since the first episode in season 2 i saw Joo Won as a maknae would be difficult for him because the old members was have great chemistry. But with Joo Won personalities his become maknae that loved by the other members.And i give a high respect to Joo won because despite filming 2d1n he had very tough schedule in drama,movies,and musical, and the most important is he never give up with his condition. And seeing Joo Won very tough in 2d1n makes me more regret when Joong Ki leaving Running Man. Joo won have a strong character in 2d1n as a maknae and if you see every single game he always trying to be better even mostly he lose out, and every time he got lost u can see his face little dissapointed,so i think sometimes his too over pressured himself.If anyone saying he just standing beside his hyung so what about Gary in Running Man? lately he just standing,smiling, like have his own world kekekek. Anyway im not big fans of Joo Won but 2d1n will never be the same without him,and i think 2d1n will stay with this format like RM.
By the way Joo Won drama that i ever watch is Ojakgyo Brothers,7th Grade Civil Servant, Bridal Mask, and Good Doctor (quite a lot as not a fans right :D ) and my favorite role is Hwang Tae Hee he looks mature,cool, and love killers hahaha, and the most i hated role is Gil Ro ^#(^
Ojakgyo-Brothers6.jpg

lionel said: Finally i decided to write in here. Actually im a big fans of Running Man and i can't twisting my heart to another variety show. But for a long time i just watching Running man until one day i watch 2d1n in KBS World at Sunday Afternoon, i remember the episode is when Taewong become a king and then i like this show because their chatting and laughing as family. So i common to watch this show, since the first episode in season 2 i saw Joo Won as a maknae would be difficult for him because the old members was have great chemistry. But with Joo Won personalities his become maknae that loved by the other members.And i give a high respect to Joo won because despite filming 2d1n he had very tough schedule in drama,movies,and musical, and the most important is he never give up with his condition. And seeing Joo Won very tough in 2d1n makes me more regret when Joong Ki leaving Running Man. Joo won have a strong character in 2d1n as a maknae and if you see every single game he always trying to be better even mostly he lose out, and every time he got lost u can see his face little dissapointed,so i think sometimes his too over pressured himself.If anyone saying he just standing beside his hyung so what about Gary in Running Man? lately he just standing,smiling, like have his own world kekekek. Anyway im not big fans of Joo Won but 2d1n will never be the same without him,and i think 2d1n will stay with this format like RM.
By the way Joo Won drama that i ever watch is Ojakgyo Brothers,7th Grade Civil Servant, Bridal Mask, and Good Doctor (quite a lot as not a fans right :D ) and my favorite role is Hwang Tae Hee he looks mature,cool, and love killers hahaha, and the most i hated role is Gil Ro ^#(^

Hard to get over this sadness... jeez... like I just lost something precious. Cannot concentrate much on what I am doing... mind keeps coming back to Cutie crying. Hullll..... And to think I will have to watch it when English sub is out... It's going to be a tough days ahead.

Just Need To Remember Joo Won's Smile...

cr as tagged