Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Jessi15

mrdimples said: Joo Won and his Ladies (sadly none belong to him)

I would have just said Joo Won and his Female Co-stars(didn't include Eugene since she' married). It was he who gave away his feelings about them. 
After translating quite a number of interviews, I think I am beginning to understand more about Joo Won and his take on relationships. I had been wondering all along since the start of Ojakgyo Brothers about Joo Won and Uee. Recently, I have this nagging thought at the back of mind about what happened between them. I will have to sort it out further. 

Guest sunshine4ever

mrdimples said: Joo Won and his Ladies (sadly none belong to him)

I would have just said Joo Won and his Female Co-stars(didn't include Eugene since she' married). It was he who gave away his feelings about them. 
After translating quite a number of interviews, I think I am beginning to understand more about Joo Won and his take on relationships. I had been wondering all along since the start of Ojakgyo Brothers about Joo Won and Uee. Recently, I have this nagging thought at the back of mind about what happened between them. I will have to sort it out further. 

Guest sunshine4ever

@mrdimples, these are old news of BM and JW was saying the same about SY being a happy person and SY was saying she does not feel attractive to him.
http://joowonenglish.wordpress.com/2012/06/02/bridal-mask-joo-won-i-think-jin-se-yeon-is-a-very-lovely-girl/#more-2426

http://joowonenglish.wordpress.com/2012/08/21/interview-bridal-mask-jin-se-yeon-is-not-attracted-to-ju-won/

I have to say though that these are old news so I don't know if she's developed feelings for him at all during the filming of BM since they had been together since April, no? Cuz I remember JW said that SY and KW didn't join him until a month after he had filmed BM in March. I kind of have a feeling that JW also moved on, too with his new project. But I'm a lot more interested in JW & Uee relationship if you can share your insights that will be so awesome.

coolreborn said: Off for FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

@sunshine4ever
It's the opposite for me because chronologically, JW & Uee existed before JW & JSY (not referring to them as couples but co-stars). So when I watched JW & JSY, I was wondering if he will be as close to her as he was with Uee. Trust me, having followed OB for over a year and watched all the BTS(painfully few compared to Bridal Mask), I can say he was closer to Uee than JSY. I don' ship JW and Uee anymore. They were the first and probably the last couple I ship. That's why no matter how good they looked together, I won't ship JW and JSY either. And there isn't enough vibes or rather no more vibes coming through. 
I didn't start out loving JSY but now, I really liked her. She is so infectious with her bubbly laugh and gorgeous smile. 
You should not have any pre-conceived notions when you watch OB, that is if you start at all. I will suggest you watch OB as it is then watch the BTS or watch the BTS as you go along. There aren't that many anyway. 
I am not ready to comment about JW & Uee yet. I am thinking of posting more thoughts and they are just part of it. Working on something about BM now. 

Guest sunshine4ever

@mrdimples, haha so it's backward for me too because I'm going to watch JW & Uee's BTS. I think they have that Happy Together, too, so I might invest on sometimes watching it. But I would like to hear your opinions. You are right about shipping onscreen couples as if they're offscreen couples. I wouldn't want to do it either. I actually like JW & SY separately and I realized that I support them doing their own works and their own things. Whenever you have time, do share your perspective of JW & Uee. :) And maybe JW & JSY too because I feel like you're very objective.

Guest sunshine4ever

@ctfrsgp, thanks so much. Awesome. :) I'm going to watch it. By the way,  I'm about done with Bridal mask's ending. I hope to move on to something else soon. Yay!

@sunshine4ever @mrdimples As a loyal shipper of TaeJa couple, it is my dream tat they will be a pair in real life although itz easier said than done bcoz there definitely be obstacles to be overcome even if they both interested. We shall not forget Uie is part of a popular kpop girl idol group After School. The first hurdles wld be the agency and fans of AS.

I will watch BTS of JW & Uee

to see,  but I hope if it was the past it'll be gone and over already

since I don't want to think that he was holding on to his feelings for

her. Although I have to say that JW's saying of Uee as a fox is kind of

offensive. Well, not sure if he was saying that about Uee since he

didn't say who was the fox lady. I just know he referred to SY as bear.

@sunsine4ever I think by korean's standards, the referencee of a girl/woman to fox is not in a negative way like most of us wld interprete. To us Chinese, describing a girl/woman as a fox is a really bad thing implying tat she is one who seduces men esp if they are alrdy attached or married. Hence, I felt uncomfortable and a bit ls feel free to correct me if I'm wrong abt Koreans' interpretation.

Guest sunshine4ever

@ctfrsgp, dearie, just a request for you since you're real fan of JW & Uee together...do you mind giving me a hint of where JW & Uee will be together in the BTS? *sobs* sorry dear I just feel like I'm hunting or something and I don't see JW & Uee together..just seeing her talking and/or him talking without seeing them together...in BM BTS it was direct...JW & SY just did whatever in their BTS right there and then. OB BTS is so different. Will it bother you if you have to watch both of them again? I mean I wouldn't if that was JW & SY, but I'm not a fan of Uee..hic hic...so it'll be hard to go through those clips. What you think? Please feel free to just decline my request as well.

-edit-
Nevermind, I realized the ones with 1mins ish are the ones with him and her talking. Thanks. :)

Guest crimsonskyx

ctfrsgp said: @crimsonskyx @coolreborn Good morning, my dears. Am still feeling groggy eyed @-) when OB was aired, I was watching it with eng sub on kbsw initially but later I couldnt wait and had wanted to know wat happen next I started watching it live streaming and followed the recaps on Softy's blog. At the later stage, the suspence was really a torture as i had to wait for the next eps on every weekends. At least now, coolreborn dear u hav the choice to control the pace u want to watch it.