• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

The reason why JW was bending down and looking at the man. Cr as tagged. Many asked me why I like JW and why I like him for so long?  THIS. Plus his acting. 

Guest josephjung93

haha, Joo Won caught staring at Moon Chae Won with so much love!!!! So cute!!!!I think this is a video taken during the briefing session (as it says in the article). Moon Chae won tries to open the bottle cap and Joo Won tries to help her <3 <3 <3 image
You can check out the video right here!!! - http://www.kofan.com/?p=16843

viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

From GD thread:
chrissy96 said: SO asks DH what he thinks is a good doctor and DH says "a doctor who strives to be better"(????)) and we see the ped dep operating and SO reflecting on what DH said in a voiceover and YS and SO sit together and they lean on each other as YS puts her head on his shoulder and So puts his head on her head 
*END OF EPISODE 20*

Guest joongieforeva

i don't think i can face that joo won-less world. no more good doctor and soon no more 2 days 1 night. joo won is going to leave a big empty space in my heart. how am i suppose to fill it up? T_____T

yea...Will miss him on 1N2D and Good Doctor.  I haven't had time to process it being over.  But now that I have time...  :(
I was just looking through some of the pictures, seeing how Joo Won brought PSO to life.  I absolutely adored PSO.  I think he is one of my favorite characters...ever.  He's someone I really rooted for.  Cried with.  And to me, PSO wasn't just a character portrayed by an actor.  I think that's how awesome Joo Won is.
ahhh...I am tired.  I'm currently hypnotized by @joongieforeva 's gif.  Really, I have no idea how long I've been staring at it.
ppali ppali, I need to go to sleep.

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic