Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

aisling said:<br />

And this is for my moat friends =))It's better if I put those gifs in spoiler tags :-PBy making those gifs I'm no longer a Rock dweller... this sent me straight to the moat lake :DPlease welcome me with open arms

:D

<br />

very very very moaty

:D

<br />

<br />

@aisling

: That's more like it!!!! YOU'RE WELCOME TO THE MOAT LAKE DEAR!!! 

mrdimples said: @mojobobo When I was thinking about translating that Metroseou article, I was wondering over a couple of words but not that 'biological' clock, I would have translated it as "body clock" But it's ok, I so love your translation. 
p.s. are you sure you were not adopted? By the Garden Gals, that is. You may say you belong to the Garden but your uncanny ability to know what Moaties like indicate your roots might be elsewhere

ctfrsgp said:

Anyone here rem if KBS World cut tat "biong biong" scene when it was aired outside korea?

I don't think it was cut dear... I'll check it out at home, I got the engsub from KBSW. But maybe someone here knows... lol.

@coolreborn if itz wasnt, itz lucky my mom didnt watch tat ep coz it may change her impression of our cutie... Hee :)) on the other hand it might b fun to see wat her reaction is >:) =)) Me bad daughter.. :-@

@mrdimples @hobeverly1212 @aisling @ctfrsgp: Ah my dearies... I think I saw some deep depressions shaping like heads in the moat lake bottom. OOMR!!!! This is something else!

@coolreborn @mrdimples @hobeverly1212 @aisling my mommy dearest jus gave me a puzzled look when i start giggling non stop :D

@coolreborn @mrdimples @mojobobo @hobeverly1212 @jsubmarine @aisling guess wat. The boys/men will be playing wrestling (i mean korean style wrestling) in 1N2D tis Sun. The loser/losers will sleep outdoors. The next morning they will play BBB games again. The loser team van only go home at sunset :)

@mrdimples and @coolreborn yes I do verily believe that I belong to the Garden where the sun is warm and the breeze is cool, unlike the unrelenting currents in the moat! It's just that my friend had earlier educated me in moat language (durin university) so that I won't be so lost when people were insinuating things kekeke.

mojobobo said: @mrdimples and @coolreborn yes I do verily believe that I belong to the Garden where the sun is warm and the breeze is cool, unlike the unrelenting currents in the moat! It's just that my friend had earlier educated me in moat language (durin university) so that I won't be so lost when people were insinuating things kekeke.

Itz Friday night in my time zone *sigh* So I guess everyone is still out to R&R :)

I will come back later if I can stay awake till then *yawn* (:| Shall now go to ransack kitchen for something to eat while waiting for my Garden/Rock/Moat friends. I'm hungry =P~ =P~

I am watching Romeo & Juliet and Joo Won's acting reminds me of how Leonardo DiCaprio's acted in his recent movies. I love his characters in Inception and Blood Diamond. He was really good, just like Joo Won in BM. I hope to see a different side of him in his next drama. ;) I can't wait and wonder who be'll our leading lady!!!!