Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ellasam81 said: @mrdimples cool down cool down like @coolreborn has said different ppl have different views in seeing things and like pso colleagues they all know he s vvv capable but when they hear he s dating ys everyone seem not so happy and supportive because it s the fact that society still has this prejudices on less fortunate ppl
i mean when i go out ppl still look at me differently and start saying my previous life i maybe do alot of bad things so become like this in this lifethey are ppl shun me even children look at me they ll scaredi love children bcos they are cutebut i have to keep a distance with them as i scared i ll give them fright and some parents will cover their children eyes when i near themall these things are really hard to endure how ppl see mebut what can i do i cant change ppl views and societyall i can do is just try my best dont care how other say or look at me
At the beginning of this drama i really hope this drama will change society thinking of less fortunate pplbut after all these months there are still ppl so blindly watching this dramaas they never really open their hrts to watch this drama and really learn what this drama want to convey
i am sad more than angry
but come to think there are just comments from small group of ppl who said authistic ppl impossible to love 
i mean sometm just leave it to them on their viewsat least now i learn not to take it too hard when i see these comments if last few days ago i ll shoot the ppl
but now i just think it s a waste of time to talk to ppl who dont get the msg the director want to giveit always need two hands to clap so if others dont get it then just leave itand dont let them affect our mood ok
have good night sleep all the cuties

According to Kites,

On October 23rd, ten lucky fans will have a chance to visit Ghost rehearsal stage and meet the cast. Is that true??? Do you have any information about that. Share us.
I'm so envious of those fans.
:((

813554836.jpg?w=560
JooWonFrance, Kites

Joowon's acting....... :( :( :( he portrays a SO who is in love, all sweet and cute and lovey-dovey~ then he portrays a broken-hearted SO, someone who doesnt want his love to get hurt because of him. seriously, there's no one else that can EVER portray SO as how Joowon does it.

Cutie Tweeted Again!!

주원 @Moonjunwon 6m

박시온 고마웠다 너 때문에 정말 많이 배웠어 가슴에 구멍이 또 크게 뚫린다.. 시온아... 안녕 오늘 굿닥터 마직막 방송입니다^^ 많은 시청 부탁드립니다

google translated

I learned so much because of you Zion night, Jimmy hole in his chest again. Greatly ttulrinda Zion ... Good Bye Today is broadcast majikmak Dr. Hall and ask a lot ^ ^

...... Awwwwww..... Cutie.....

Guest mei8805

coolreborn said: Cutie Tweeted Again!!

주원 @Moonjunwon 6m

박시온 고마웠다 너 때문에 정말 많이 배웠어 가슴에 구멍이 또 크게 뚫린다.. 시온아... 안녕 오늘 굿닥터 마직막 방송입니다^^ 많은 시청 부탁드립니다

google translated

I learned so much because of you Zion night, Jimmy hole in his chest again. Greatly ttulrinda Zion ... Good Bye Today is broadcast majikmak Dr. Hall and ask a lot ^ ^

...... Awwwwww..... Cutie.....

Guest mei8805

goldlotus said: According to Kites,

On October 23rd, ten lucky fans will have a chance to visit Ghost rehearsal stage and meet the cast. Is that true??? Do you have any information about that. Share us.
I'm so envious of those fans.
:((

JooWonFrance, Kites

I love that they are together.  And I am happy that she isn't being shy about it.  She shouldn't have to be shy about it.  What's wrong are people who speak out and poke fun as if them being together is such a bad thing.  I don't get why something like this has to belong to fantasy while for example in other dramas, a rich jerk is deemed more qualified to be in a relationship.  Seems backwards to me.  
To me, that's what this drama is about.  Love even without all the fluff.  Problem is, there still are people who are expecting more of a superficial, sugar-coated, Prince Charming on a white horse- type of romance.  

Anyways...When he was sitting at his desk all happy after her confession...I cheered for him.When the announcement was made and people were acting as if it was a joke... I was sad with him.  Too bad that actually happens...
The Peter Pan part was so cute.  I really love it when they interact with the kids.