Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

Guest winry212

cutify said:
I could not agree with you more dear... I dont know about you, but i kinda like his face without make up on... His more look younger and sweet, ah! My goodness how can a man like joo won said his not good looking when all his fans esp the girls went crazy sreaming to his charm... Im melting now! :\">

Wa he was so skinny in Baker King. Oh did I mention that BK (Baker King ok, not Burger King!) is going to air in Singapore? Heheheh. Cutie on the rise here! Gaksital and Ojakgyo Brothers have aired and now Baker King!1 Woots.

After looking at hundreds and hundreds of Joo Won's photos, I can see he loves to wear comfy tees, especially V-neck ones. 
Garden Gals: V for Victory!Rock Rollers: To V(ee) or not to V(ee)Moat Monsters: Neck! Collar bone! *plunging into the depths where the arrow points*

Guest winry212

Shakespeare: "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble."
Our Moat Friends: "In the cauldron boil and bake, where my mind and soul grows firm and good."
Our Rock Friends: "Like a hell-broth boil and bubble, this gruel may be brewed to my content."
Our Garden friends: "Boiling and burning scathes our eyes, turn away before we're blind!"

Guest jsubmarine

Ahhhhh.........
Really bad day....this.....
Thank you .......Coolreborn........for "Stand UP" and "The BODY"....."2".....as well as that "4 sardines in the tent"...

Thank you ....aisling......for the LIPSMAKCING Badboy MaJun.......*grasp* that was in Baker King"???? *swoon*(Have not watched that yet.....just finished OB...)BK is coming to our local screens on Monday 8/10/12...Ch U.
Loved the tot that Gaksital was swimming in the moat...
I can't rock n' roll with you guys in the moat as yet.....just know.....I'm always in that moat...*beep*beep*beep*beep*

This is one of my favorite video. He looks so handsome, adorable, cute and I love his hair here. 
Those clothes he wore....I love the simple white tee with checked shirt. So casual yet so gorgeousI love love the comfy grey long sleeve shirt. He looks so snugly. I feel like hugging himI love him in the white shirt. Joo Won looks fantastic in a simple white shirt, Just BeautifulI love him in the navy blue police uniform. Can you handcuff me, sir? I am guilty of stalking you

@ctfrsgp: I'm already at the moat lake swimming freely just by seeing those lips and that sexy thumb weeeeee... LOL.

@coolreborn the diff between u and me is - u r fully immersed in the water whereas for me my head, neck, shoulders and arms are still above water level bcoz i'm wearing a kiddy float (those kind they use when they learn swimming) =))

@ctfrsgp: The Beach is still part of our Garden Island' date=' though if you fell off the edge, you'll land in the Moat.  :P[/quote']

@alysanne hee... I will still be floating on the surface even if i fall into the moat :D see my rely to coolreborn above

Guest jsubmarine

Being in the moat really means...........we are comfortable expressing our honest tots and feelings about........'a certain Joo Won"...
Being in the garden...........is not being really comfortable hearing about stuff about from the above....
Being in the rocks....means..........being in denial of the animal inside of you.....??

Guest sunshine4ever

class="content-title" Get Inside “Bridal Mask” Star Joo Won’s Brain: Travel, Food, Friends translation by girlonthemoon  on September 21, 2012

2iicynr.jpg

KBS hit drama “Bridal Mask” star Joo Won personally drew a picture of the thoughts in his brain for newspaper “Sports Chosun.” 

In the forefront, Joo Won wrote “travel.”  On traveling, Joo Won said: “Actually, after “Bridal Mask” ended, I planned to go on three trips, and I made a schedule to do so.  On the first travel trip, I wanted to go to the outskirts with my father, mother, older brother, and older brother’s wife, and I wanted us to grill meat and play.  On the second travel trip, I wanted to go somewhere with my high school friends.  On the third travel trip, I wanted to go with my college friends.  I told all my friends to make sure that September was free.  But, then, I’m the one without any time to do it.  So, I still haven’t been able to do any of the three trips.”     

In the middle part, Joo Won wrote “delicious food” and “lounging about.” On food, Joo Won said: “These days, probably because of my schedule, I just eat meals, enough to keep full, and quickly.  I would be happy if I could eat delicious food, slowly, and savoring it. [laughs]”

In the back, Joo Won wrote “house” and added a tiny thought for “sleep.” On what he does during his rest time, Joo Won said: “At a café in front of my house, I make small talk with my neighborhood friends.  Even though these are friends that I meet all the time, when I’m with my friends, strangely, we keep having a lot of things to talk about.  It’s weird.  Those friend are also in the way of acting, so, we mainly share stories about acting.”  

1r7k2u.jpg

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2012/09/21/get-inside-bridal-mask-star-joo-wons-brain-travel-food-friends/
  • Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic