Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest rynhanna

Ahhh, those lips and eyes and dimples make me go insane! I'm suppose to make banners for education purpose but truly tempted to put his pictures on those banners. How I wish I can put his face on those banners!!! God, help me please....

Guest rynhanna

@coolreborn
And you are not helping me either by posting those delicious pics. My heart goes thumping every time I see his pictures here. I'm sinking... and @aisling's gif buried me deep...in the moat. I.AM.IN.THE.MOAT 

lyra_brillantez said: wait what did i miss, there's a 4th zone called rockies?

@cravey , i love his scenes w/ eugene too! and i shipped them more than tak gu from the very beginning. their chemistry was sizzling hot :D
i want to thank KBS for giving 1n2d to joowon as their maknae, because we are witnessing the human side of joo won which we seldom see in the majority of actors . TBH, in this scene during the KBS awards i was like, "why is he crying?" . but then again i was moved by his tears that i was crying too, but at least i know for myself why because i was such a bitter curd when i learned he did not get any award. why there's no supporting actor award anyway? why they can't tie? those are my questions.
but after 1n2d i have learned how crybaby this lad is, and i understand how he was very open to his feelings whether it is off or on cam. i think i have to give credits to his mother who raised him so well. ~~

I am going back to dig treasures. Let's start with a couple:

AND I LOVE THIS ONE (video below) HE IS SO CUTE. I may translate the dialogue later but it's nothing much. Just watch his cuteness overflow. 

I wish I was that dog. Joo Won, why do you always bring the animal out of me? or make me wish I was one?

Guest winry212

cutify said:
I could not agree with you more dear... I dont know about you, but i kinda like his face without make up on... His more look younger and sweet, ah! My goodness how can a man like joo won said his not good looking when all his fans esp the girls went crazy sreaming to his charm... Im melting now! :\">