Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@coolreborn said: @aisling said: mrdimples just explained to me what "Did he or did he not" conversation was all about =)) You guys are totally cracking me up :-D

I've never thought about it before, but now I have to think about it everytime I see him in sportwears.

And to answer the question... It makes me blush just to think about that he DIDN'T =))

Guest cutify

@coolreborn.. Wow ty dear so much for the info...

@aisling @stearly @coolreborn ^#(^ im lost, what ever the meaning behind those word i hope its a good thing, yay! ;))

@ctfrsgp: u missed out TPE? ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

<br />

<br />

hobeverly1212 wrote: »<br />

@coolreborn

@mrdimples

: a toast to OOMR!

<br />

@hobeverly1212

please enlighten tis "granny". Wat does OOMR stand for?<br />

<br />

-edit-<br />

<br />

All these acronyms killing me. I alrdy hav problem rem tat of the highways in my country <br />

<br />

<br />

Yes! You almost got it. It's like those expressways. Everyone wants to get on it, then find themselves stuck in the jam because so many others want to be on it. It's a long long ride. Now, which expressway should I choose? Which is the widest and the longest? CTE? Nay, AYE? nothing comes close.