Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said: ezze said: I always thought this drama will break 20% sooner or later and it DID yeah!! no surprised there :DHe will maintain his status as as one of the most bankable actors at the moment so I'm expecting him to receive many many offer to do drama after this... probably 2-4 months after this drama end. He is a hot cake now and I am sure he would want to utilize his fame to its full potential I think he should be able to adjust his musical schedule accordingly. *crossfingers*

ell4u said: coolreborn said: ezze said: I always thought this drama will break 20% sooner or later and it DID yeah!! no surprised there :DHe will maintain his status as as one of the most bankable actors at the moment so I'm expecting him to receive many many offer to do drama after this... probably 2-4 months after this drama end. He is a hot cake now and I am sure he would want to utilize his fame to its full potential I think he should be able to adjust his musical schedule accordingly. *crossfingers*

y4dw.jpg

Episode 15 recap

SO learns another lesson – Standing up to fear is not enough. Sometimes, you have to hit back in order to protect your loved ones and yourself.

continue reading here 

Comments

Although SO has always been hit by his Dad as well as bullies, young and old, he has never fought back. His mantra is that hitting is bad. He figures he will not do to others what he dislikes being done to himself. However, he is learning that there are exceptions to the rule. There are times when he will have to fight and hit back in order to protect the people dear to him and for himself. Already, we have seen how instinctively protective SO is of YS, shielding her from the oncoming car is just a start. And he learns from the children that fighting back is necessarily bad. Why stand there and get hit when you can defend yourself? He applied this new thinking when he stood up to Dad and stop him from hitting Mom. More importantly, he will come to DH’s aid. He used to be the one who needs protection but he is slowly but surely becoming the protector.

I am glad that the drama did not make Mom to be victim of abuse and circumstances with whom we should all empathize with whole-heartedly. It exposes her weakness and stupidity of ‘noble sacrifice’. At first, I applauded the fact that she sacrificed herself to get Dad away from SO by suggesting that they move to another city. However, I could never understand why she continues to let herself get hit by Dad? Couldn’t she do something more than just stand there and wait for the blow to land? I am not saying she is to be blamed for being abused but victims of abuse often cannot break the cycle even when it is possible. In the past, contributing factors could be finances or the stigma of divorce but there is nothing in the present that gives her reason for behaving the way she did. If she had the courage to stand up for herself, she could have done a better job too in protecting her children.

When Mom told Dad to be a better person, she said she intends to spend her entire life begging SO. We all know that the guilt she carries but I totally agree with SO when he tells her to stop saying she is sorry. It might be the most sincere apology but when repeated once too often, it loses its effect and becomes annoying, especially when there is no action to accompany the words. Besides, why is she only feeling sorry towards SO? I think SO wants to see Mom not as a victim but as a person in her own right who can stand up for herself. It was telling when he said he sees no difference between Mom in the past and Mom now. Mom has got to forgive and love herself without waiting for SO’s forgiveness.

CK was right to be thankful to SO because DH is indeed a changed man. He smiles more easily and any trace of the dour sourpuss man is gone. I love the way he approaches the girl Yeong Seo, he oozes such empathy and warm which was lacking in the past. It is also a treat to see SO and DH interact with each other these days. DH obviously values SO’s insights and listens intently to his words. This is a far cry from those days when he simply dismisses SO. At the same time, SO no longer fears DH but deeply respects him. It is everything a sunbae-hoobae relationship should be and more. There is even hope that DH will see SO as his ‘dongsaeng’. SO is already seeing DH in place of his hyung, as someone who can protect him.

I am glad that CK and DH’s relationship seems to be on the mend. It has to start with CK realizing the follies of her ways and thankfully she is not blaming anyone but herself. Even when DH offers her a convenient excuse, she refuses to take it. More than CK and DH’s talk, I love her interactions with SO. She was one of the last people I had expected to be nice to SO. Yet, to my surprise, other than the initial dismissal, she has been a great noona to SO. She never condescends him and always values his words. She is one person who quickly sees the value in SO’s unique and fresh introspective take on things.

It is obvious that YS is fostering a different kind of feelings towards SO, it is no longer the noona-dongsaeng feelings anymore. She is now the one who is affected by him physical closeness just as SO was when he was hiccupping in her presence. She gets hilariously jealous when she sees him with CK. They are very adorable and cute to watch because SO still takes many things at face value and misses all the cues that YS throws at him. I am predicting tons of funny hissy fits and misunderstandings, we seriously need more than 4 episodes. Yet for all his cluelessness, we find out that SO does not think he got rejected outright as revealed in his conversation with CK. I hope he will step up in pursuing his girl because he is right, all is not lost.

screencaps Baid

Guest mindymoe

Joo Won's birthday is on Monday when GD airing right? it's sooooo fated...
Maybe the GD staff are preparing something, so we fans should give him a present too, HIGH RATING AGAIN!!! but please give us kiss scene please... because I always enjoy Joowon's kiss 40.gif

*I can't concentrate studying because I keep looking at my download progress.......... so curious!!!*

Guest mindymoe

*backtracking*
HOLY LEGS.........
am I the only one who noticing something there ? beside the holy long legs...............
viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
posted by @maymay
moaty again............ summon all the moat lake owner 46.gif46.gif46.gif46.gif46.gif46.gif46.gif46.gif