Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest winry212

mrdimples said: SHEESSSHHH..........
I wanted to say his nose looks perfect in this shot but then so is everything else. 
Nose - straight and niceEyebrow - thick and masculineEyes - beautiful, just beautifulMouth - Red, luscious lips can be pouty & cute and so invitingly sexy in  a split secondHands - gorgeous big and manlyEars - perfectly shapedHair - so silky
what's my lunch? I am hungry

Guest cutify

I could not agree with you more dear... I dont know about you, but i kinda like his face without make up on... His more look younger and sweet, ah! My goodness how can a man like joo won said his not good looking when all his fans esp the girls went crazy sreaming to his charm... Im melting now! :\">

Guest cutify

@coolreborn hehe, sorry dear.. I only wanted to know the meaning behind the word 'does he, does he not' im curious thats all... :-/

Guest cutify

@cutify I was so busy tdy trying to meet deadlines becoz I'll b on lev tmr. Was being hounded by my 3 Queen Bees in office aka Bosses. Dun even hav time to go to the loo except during lunch.

I know you can do it... Work smart dear, bosses mostly like that... Be strong..figjting!

Guest cutify

@coolreborn i hope this dont bother you.. If possible cant you pls teach me how to post a photo and video here? Ty in advance unnis.. ;;)

Guest mydeed

aisling said: @ctfrsgp I really want to know what you guys were talking about!!! I'm just too curious about that "did he or did he not" ??!!! Enlighten me :D
EDIT: Cutie tweeted and posted a picture 2 hours ago. Is it Cha Tae Hyun in that red jacket?

@mrdimples just explained to me what "Did he or did he not" conversation was all about =)) You guys are totally cracking me up :-D

I've never thought about it before, but now I have to think about it everytime I see him in sportwears.

And to answer the question... It makes me blush just to think about that he DIDN'T =))

He looks really good in anything that he wear

But seeing him with his unbuttoned buttons and even if its just a single unbuttoned button...

He sure looks sooo HOT!!! And just look at those lips... just waiting to be.... caressed. And that band-aid in his cheek is just a bittersweet-seducing distraction.

e5pr7p.jpg

...maybe I should start having an Unbuttoned buttons collection....

-it sure makes drinking coffee, more enjoyable. stare... stare...-