Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

stearly said:

mrdimples said:

Moreover, I am not interesting, nor handsome, I look more ordinary than anyone

else.” Joo Won added.

What? What are you talking about?! Should I go

to his twitter immediately to tell him how handsome he is? In details? In very “colorful”

details? Will he think that I am one totally crazy person after that? :-)

Seriously, he wants to kill me. Joo Won ah! You

are handsome and cute and charismatic and multitalented and beautiful and….!!!..

Perhaps this is an Asian culture thing. The west would probably think this type of modesty is hypocrisy but I see it often in this part of the world. You just don't go out there and declare or agree that you are handsome. And also perhaps he wants to be known more for his acting skills than just a flower boy. Like Lee Min Ho whom most people think is more handsome than Joo Won and I think sometimes people don't take him(LMH) as seriously cuz of his looks

Now, I remember translating another interview, I think it's the one on the 30 questions & 30 answers when he was asked 'When Do You Think You Are Handsome" and he said after his bath, when he is putting on his face cream. I think he looks handsome without the need to put on anything. 

@mrdimples @stearly Most children in asia r taught by parents since young to be humble. some extreme ones may even be conditioned to think tat they r not as good as others. When i was a little, my parents never praise me in front of relatives & friends. I never feel confident in myself. Itz only aft i started working and i was lucky to know my first boss who showed me tat we must never judge others by their race, religion/belief, wealth, looks, educational level, status in society, etc... Just becoz someone is diff from me does nec mean I'm better or worse off than him/her. At tat time, my first boss was alrdy holding a quite high level position in our company. she is one person whom i will respect forever although we r workg in diff companies now. I have not meet another boss like her. Sorry for long lecture :P

@cftrsgp: no leh cutify never tell me any secret......I swear or Gaksital will nvr 4give me!!!!!!eh next time yr 3 Queen bees the same liner too: Gimme so much work........Gaksital aka JW will nvr forgive u! LOL    :))

@hobeverly1212 they will ask "who is Gaksital? Does he pay u your salary and bonuses?" :D

hobeverly1212 said:

hee hee Hwang Tae Hee will keep anyone sane........Sigh.......

@hobeverly1212: Sure he will keep anyone sane? From the first episode... he made me go insane. :))

@coolreborn oh boy... u r only at ep2 dear and u alrdy go insane. Wat wld happen to u when when u finally get to the lovey dovey mushy parts? Better get your hubby to tie u down bef u watch those later eps >:) =))