Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn wrote: »

@mrdimples: You just knocked me off my chair.... Ah my Joo Won in red....

@coolreborn And it is red PANTS!!!!!!

*SIGH* 

Dear Rock Dwellers Wannabes

Please ignore Moat pals like @coolreborn and @ctfrsgpThe focus is not the red pants as they are saying. I just don't get them. I put up a picture of him doing rock climbing, didn't I. 

Tip:  Just concentrate on the ROCK, ok? Wish you all the best. If you fall down despite all my warnings, pray that our Cutie will drop his rope so that you can climb up. But I got the feeling, once you near the end of the rope, you will fall down again. Just keep trying. 

@mrdimples Hey! Wat did I dooo... :-\" I only point it out bcoz RED is fav colour of @coolreborn :D

@cutify: Only Joo Won on the bridge.
ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

<br />

<br />

coolreborn wrote: »<br />

@mrdimples

: You just knocked me off my chair.... Ah my Joo Won in red....

<br />

@coolreborn

And it is red PANTS!!!!!! <br />

<br />

<br />

*SIGH* <br />

Dear Rock Dwellers Wannabes<br />

Please ignore Moat pals like

@coolreborn

and

@ctfrsgpThe

focus is not the red pants as they are saying. I just don't get them. I put up a picture of him doing rock climbing, didn't I. <br />

Tip:  Just concentrate on the ROCK, ok? Wish you all the best. If you fall down despite all my warnings, pray that our Cutie will drop his rope so that you can climb up. But I got the feeling, once you near the end of the rope, you will fall down again. Just keep trying. 

Guest rynhanna

mrdimples said: *SIGH* 
Dear Rock Dwellers Wannabes
Please ignore Moat pals like @coolreborn and @ctfrsgpThe focus is not the red pants as they are saying. I just don't get them. I put up a picture of him doing rock climbing, didn't I. 

Guest cutify

@coolreborn \:D/ ty for the info... Now i get it... Okay i think i just give him a flying kiss from the distance... Oppa.. :-*

No matter how many times I watch cutie playing the GO BACK JUMP game, seeing him enjoying himself like tat always put a smile on my face :x

I like him wearing gym clothes with dark colours sleeves like the one he wore in this vid and in last Sun's ep :\"> he looks so adorable

Singing along... Lalalalala... \:D/ Make funny faces & noises... :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkLj0tVaaZk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

P.S. dunno why but when UTH swayed left & right along with the music I feel car sick although I'm lying flat on my bed @-)

-edit-

Here's another version with only cutie making funny faces

coolreborn said: sa0irse said: stearly said:

This is how I imagine our thread. See? There is a beautiful Garden there and a big Moat Lake too. And we have Joo Won here. And he is not in the garden and he is not in the water. He stays on the bridge. That’s why everyone says he is a polite guy. He will offend nobody. And we can be happy in the such beautiful place. Who would not be?!

:-) :-) :-)