Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Agree with you @mrdimples. Subtlety is key and it'll be good if we can somehow have or find balance to assuage needs or curiosities for moat friends, garden dwellers and the occasional visitors.

Maybe for pics or materials which will send usual moat friends (and some garden dwellers) to dive deeper into the lake, we can add a warning like "strictly for moat people - open at your own risk" or something like that with spoiler tags so that readers are warned.

Guest sunshine4ever

Dear Garden and Moat friends, I hope you will not judge me as I am very vulnerable in this post in regards to how this thread is coming along. Please forgive if I offend you somehow in this message. Although it's written to mrdimples, but it's really addressed to all of us Moat or Garden. This is my heart talking for Joo Won.

@mrdimples, thank you so much for the suggestions about how to keep this thread "safe" for those who are lurking. Actually someone who is a lurker of this thread actually voiced her opinions to me saying how she felt through a private message saying thanks to me for speaking up for her. I am so glad to be honest and upfront with all of you yesterday although I felt a bit of discomfort because I felt that maybe I was trying to control you from being who you are. That picture of JW with the green pants sure make me laughed and I mean I would have to say that between us I don't think we are that  much different. The only difference is that when I see JW in that type of position (those pictures because he really can't control how the cameraman can capture his image) my first instinct is to protect his image and cover it up for him. So I would never have even posted those kind of pictures of him. I keep them for myself and/or I let those pics slide by.  And if I do, I would definitely take those off if I'm aware of it. I think you saw me like t
his, too, when I tried to talk about his picture of Edwin. And when Moat friends pointed out about his clothes (capture of him wearing the shirt inside that's so thin or something and he was running during the scene KT was proposing to MD). I think maybe I'm just the extremely conservative type. I respect Joo Won very much and it bothered me a lot to see his body parts being picked on, but I'm am trying to be open-minded about it so that was why I let it slides, but yesterday I spoke up because I'm just afraid that this thread will make people run away. Just imagine it. I don't want people to run away if they think of Joo Won's thread. I'm not saying that there are people who are running away, but I can use myself as an example. If it gets out of hand,  I'd definitely not show up in this thread anymore even if I love him very much and/or I will suddenly go back to lurking mode and tried to ignore those pictures that bothered me.

Please feel free to discuss and/or post whatever you wish, but please those pics of him with green pants really bothered me, but that's just me. I hope we can do that for those who are lurkers also and besides if you really like those pics you wouldn't mind clicking on spoiler tags right?

Guest sunshine4ever

Also I just want to say thanks to all of you so much for your consideration. I felt like crying because I went back and I saw spoiler tags on them and just so you know I did click on some of them. At least I know I'm being warned for some. Thank you. I think I am crying now not just feel like crying. So sorry. But since you guys know Joo Won well. I think you know there is one that is just like him. I cry easily just like he is.

If you read this please let it slide. Thanks.

-edit-
crying because i'm so deeply touched by your consideration not because i am mad by the way...

Guest cutify

@mrdimples... Im feeling guilty now... To all the seniors here i seek for your forgiveness.. Im just a new baby born on this thread and i might write or post something offensive or displeased others unintentionally... Pls forgive me, ill be more careful next time... [-O<

Guest sunshine4ever

mrdimples said: When you watch Ojagkyo Brothers, you'll understand why I am so crazy over this guy. 
Sometimes he is HOT like this. 
Sometimes he is CUTE like this
Sometimes he is ADORABLE like this. 
Sometimes he is funny JEALOUS like this (start from 2:00)
Often when he is ROMANTIC like this

Guest cutify

cutify said:

ctfrsgp wrote: »

ctfrsgp wrote: »

cutify wrote: »

@coolreborn... I know its the shade a liitle to dark but im not gonna use it on other purpose like peeking on to moat or what so ever... i just wanna hide my face from being distracted...

@cutify Or are the shades there to hide your blushing

@ctfrsgp, well those shades is a multi purpose and has a esp edition function it can be also scan whats under beneath the cover.... If you know what i mean... You can borrow if you want to i still have lots of those... Its usefull under the water...

@cutify: Ah dear me. May I borrow it a few times? :\"> ;;)[/quot

@coolreborn just for you dear... you dont have to borrow i give you a dozen i know it more useful to you... B-)

Guest alysanne

@sunshine4ever: I just wanted to say that I personally appreciate your honesty about your limits regarding the thread. I think everyone here is just as honest and considerate, and I'm sure we can all eventually come up with a set of good and balanced rules to moderate ourselves.  ;)

Guest cutify

@coolreborn Am feeling depressed at work. I'm still struggling to clear my backogs from the past 2-3 weeks and new urgent work keep piling up :(( :(( :(( ~X( ~X( In need of some moat moments now

@ctfrsgp..dear what happend to you, you looked very depressed... Do you want me to lend you my shadesB-) fyi, it can also creat a tricks like on the 007 movie... The lady on movie wearing it and her imagination is like become real... First trial 90 days free;)) LOL =))

B-)

@lyra_brillantez, yes I was hoping he would do one before he goes off for army. the more episodes the better kekekeke. 
@ctfrsgp, aww lets do a bunny hug!!! *hug hug hug hug hug* <3
Here's something for you:
fcfaaf51f3deb48f515b215ef01f3a292df57804.jpg0d338744ebf81a4ccab76849d72a6059242da6ad.jpg6a63f6246b600c33ad2ef4531a4c510fd8f9a1d1.jpg
credits as tagged DC baidu

Guest cutify

@coolreborn thank U my friend... Now back to work again :(

@ctfrsgp..watching 8-> typing like crazy cause she is depress by now let me wipe :-h those oily face for you... ;))

@coolreborn more joo won photo blast please dear...plsease... :x

Guest cutify

cutify said:

@mrdimples... Im feeling guilty now... To all the seniors here i seek for your forgiveness.. Im just a new baby born on this thread and i might write or post something offensive or displeased others unintentionally... Pls forgive me, ill be more careful next time...

Oh my my, what happened? I am lost. I doubt you did anything serious. You sound like you are in Court of Law. There is no need to ask for leniency, there is only 2 types of punishment. If you are a Garden Dweller, you will need to pluck out all those weeds which has been flourishing because your fellow mates were too occupied looking at the Moat. If you are a Moat Dweller, you will be given a toothbrush to scrub the wall free of grime which will take forever considering the never ending grimey stuff your fellow mates has been plastering on these walls. 

@mrdimples.. I hope im not over doing it ;)) lol.... Im willing to take those punishment cause i felt so guilty now because i did said something wrong about the monters thing..... X_X

sunshine4ever said: Also I just want to say thanks to all of you so much for your consideration. I felt like crying because I went back and I saw spoiler tags on them and just so you know I did click on some of them. At least I know I'm being warned for some. Thank you. I think I am crying now not just feel like crying. So sorry. But since you guys know Joo Won well. I think you know there is one that is just like him. I cry easily just like he is.

If you read this please let it slide. Thanks.

-edit-
crying because i'm so deeply touched by your consideration not because i am mad by the way...