Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mindymoe

Recently visited Cutie's web. and I just found this and a bit confused and searched in Youtube too3c6l.jpg
I know Cutie's twitter and there's Naver too. But Youtube, I've never seen that before. I wonder if they have an official channel there or not...

Guest ana simoy

To @coolreborn, @mrdimples and everyone who's charmed by cutie, thank you so much for making this forum one of a kind. I was never planning to register on soompi. Was procrastinating but could not stay away.                                                                                                                                                       Every news/gossips/videos and most importantly your posts makes me like him more and more and then some more. You guys are special and cutie is so lucky to have you as his fans. I so wish he knew about the all the work you do.....or may be he does, who knows. He might be lurking with an english-korean interpreter by his side!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                      I have been following cutie's work since February this year. From what i have seen so far he is extremely talented hardworking actor. Love him for it (but also worried about his health).                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anyway, I am glad that I have my very first post here, finally its done. 

i wonder what Joowon's 1N2D hyungs think of his Good Doctor role. :D they must be so proud of him, wont they? as a fan we're already showing him off to our friends, so for his hyungs who thinks of him like their own little brother, they must be more proud of him than we are. Cha Tae Hyun has praised his acting previously, so for them to see him with much better acting skills, i think they must have contacted him personally to sing praises for him after the drama airs. goodbye-cheetah-emoticon.gif?1302786122

@ctfrsgp
Thanks for posting the link for watching Happy Together, I just finished watching it, it was so funny.

And also thank you for sharing the Jap mag pages.  Joo Won looks very young.  He didn't change much except the hairstyle.
 timg-89_zpsdb4dca13.jpg
Because of "Star Gravure", I checked the web, guess this one is from Haru Hana vol 6 (2011 Sep issue). Remember he and Yoon Si Yoon went to Japan for BK promotion in Jul 2011.  I recall I watched and translated a Japanese vid in which Joo Won has this similar hairstyle for promoting BK. Here is the vid  (You can see Joo Won from 8m00s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLZV6sIsLSQ

About the other one, I would have no idea which magazine it is as there are heaps of hallyu mags in Japan.  
Unfortunately the text is not clear, I won't be able to translate.  Sorry !!

Well, jasumii posted the pic of haru hana.http://ameblo.jp/uri6superstar/entry-10996141136.html
Above is another JW interivew in "韓 Fun" Vol 17,  2011 Aug.I remember that black hat.  He wore it in BK promotion and interview in Japan.  

gosh.. just took the moaty test.. and boy.. im in the moat...since im considerably new here.. took the time to read the pages from p1.. you guys have been thru a lot of 'moating' and 'gardening' ...it's so fun!!! your love for cutie is so deep...  =D>

gosh.. just took the moaty test.. and boy.. im in the moat...since im considerably new here.. took the time to read the pages from p1.. you guys have been thru a lot of 'moating' and 'gardening' ...it's so fun!!! your love for cutie is so deep...  =D>