Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

KBSWorld will be showig Good Doctor!!!!! Time for us International fans to support Joo Won and rewatch it to have high ratings!!! Ahhhhhh!!!

From kbsworldtv twitter

@KBSWorldTV: KBS New Drama Cast: Joo Won & Moon Chaewon! It Starts from 2013.08.26! Plz, look forward to it! :) http://t.co/jmjo33PVHN

Just want to share this MV with my friends here. Not JW related but the lyrics of the song are meaningful. It's written by richard simmons Lee (one of our well known singer/song writer) for Singapore's National Day this year.

Just to highlight that the singer Kelvin Chen Wei Lian is well known in SGP (though not famous outside of our little island nation and maybe our neighbour Malaysia). [http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelvin_Tan] He is a visually impaired person but he has never given up his dream to be a singer. Never let his disabilities be a hindrance to his dreams.

His greatest accomplishment I think, wld be his solo performance during our National Day Parade in 2009.

Before he took part in the Project Superstar singing competition in 2005, Kelvin worked as a street basker. I had seen him performed on the streets before he became a household name after winning the overall champion title in Project Superstar. Whenever and wherever he sang, he drew large crowds around him. Ever when he sang Mandarin or Hokkien songs, people who do not understand the language/dialect will still stop in their path or whatever they are doing to listen to him. Most are touched by his sincerity and good voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsJgVaC7j5k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

A special feature done on Kelvin Chen after his win at the Project Superstar competition.

Live performance in a bookstore in Taiwan during the promotional tour for his album

I just want to say that one should not give up hope in becoming what he/she hopes to be, no matter what obstacles there may be. Also, for others like us "normal able persons", we shld not look down on or treat pple with physical or intellectual disadvantages with disrespect and pity. Just thinking out loud.

Guest padme

OMGGG MY CUTIE GIRLS!!!!

ASKJDGASHKJDHASKJDASKDJHASKJDASKD

adjaskjdashdkjashdkjashdkjasdhkasjdhaskjdhaskjdhaskjdhaskj XD Let me spazz here about something that is really getting my interest lately  :D haha so far from those "ONLY YOU" movie BTS pics we ALL SHOULD PREPARE FOR THE HOTNESS FROM OUR MAN! he is looking mighty fine damnnn!!!!   X_X

YAY mahhh body is ready already XD damnnn he is lookins amazing and so manly and so asdjgshadhashdhas  =P~ =P~ =P~  *drools like mad*  dear @coolreborn I'm with you about those candy scenes with cutie, bed, hot scenes XD  I know he doesn't know about that¿? o.Ó xD well he said something like scenes with content for 19+ viewers isn't his priority (or at least he doesn't know that ones LOL he is a really pure boy awwww <3) ok back to topic but CUTIE GIVE US THOSE CANDY SCENES we beg you T_T hahahaha  *sounds like desperate*  \:D/

plus LMAO!!! to the JOO WON BALLS RECIPE  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   =)) =)) =))   *throwing my water by my nose* HAHAHAHA

pd: btw! I perfectly can imagine all of us soompi cutie's Troop; seating in that cinema watching Cutie Only you movie and loling at coolreborn ideas before the movie start awwwwwwwwwwwww  T__T girl's I really wanna know you all  :((  maybe someday :D 

Guest padme

mrdimples

wrote:

»

Rice Donation Project coming soon...

I had said that we will launch this subject this week but we need more time before putting up the project. There are also some exciting things coming up, so please watch out for them, coming your way very soon.

Guest padme

Dear @ellasam81 girl I can't see any of your pics T_T

ohhh @enyre85 I can't remember if I welcome you OMG!!! sorry if not u_u but WELCOME GIRL ENJOY HERE  :D:)>-  and you are from Brazil ahhh *o* I recently know cutie girls from Bolivia, Chile and Colombia many many Colombia cutie's girl :D It's so fun know more Joo won fans ^^

btw! Girls remember my story with my best friends: well, right now one of them is watching GAKSITAL (Baker King end two days ago in my country u_u) and Good Doctor too currently; and she is having a TRAUMA XDDD my goshh I told her that first Gaksital but anyway she didn't listen to me  [-X  so it's not my fault  8-|  and now she is having many MIND~BLOWINGS XDDD I think I create a Monster with her u_u *feels so bad*  O:-)  OK NO haha  :-j   :)

Guest padme

Today I will let go my innocent part <3

Because I feel pure and innocent like Shi on shi :D 

618x.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww boy I miss you so much  :x  WHY MONDAY IT'S SO FAR T_T  =((   goshh not THAT pouty face cutie nooo  :-* I know Doc Yoon seo will take care of you and will give you many Chocopies :D   8->  *blows a kiss to Shi On*

and I don't know if I said before xD BUT I ADORE THIS TWOO!!!

36aw.gif

They already are sending me to the MOON LOL ahhh can't wait for more Shi on & Yoon seo scenes <3  8-> :D >:D< ;;)  :-*

pd: ohh cutie you and your power to make me love your girls XD @stearly thanks so much for your gifs and pics <3

hi everyone! first time to post here although i've been visiting the thread practically everyday and every vacant time... just wanted to say that I TOO AM A BIG FAN OF OUR DEAR CUTIE! reading your posts warms my heart bec I really can relate.. Your love and admiration for joo won can be felt from all your posts! ---that's why i decided to express what i feel too and not just be a silent fan..thanks a lot!!

Guest Maryss Falconi

OMG!!! enyre85  @ padme you girls are from south america too?? I'm from Bolivia :)>-   soooo happy to meet people from the same continent \:D/  and also I'm soooo happy to see that cutie has many fans worldwide LET'S LOVE OUR AMAZING LOVELY DASHING HOT CUTIE CALLED JOO WON!!!!!!  :-bd  :-bd  :-bd

@Maryss yeappp I'm from Perú OMGGGG WE ARE SO CLOSE AJDGASJDGASJDGAHSA XD  *te mando un cutie huggie* :D  I send you a inbox n_n

@ell4u WELCOMEEE GIRL SPAZZ OVER CUTIE HERE  :D  share the love xD OMG today I feel so free XDD posting everytime haha =P thought the next week will be start my Nightmare xD  u_u

Guest Maryss Falconi

@ padme very close indeed  ^^ acepto con muxo placer el cutie huggie  >:D< let's spread our love towards THE ONE AND ONLY MOON JUN WON   8-> 8->