Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hey guys~ I want monday to come faster! 2 episodes are not enough to feed me of my drama and cutie addiction! :( Meanwhile, I shall feaston OB. :D Does anyone knows where to watch it? :o English or chinese subs are fine. Can't seem to find it on the sites I'm watching.

I know it's late but still wanna wish all muslim friends Selemat Hari Raya and Happy National Day to my Singaporean friends! :)

Ps, still back tracking. :P:D

As I was back tracking, I came across @coolreborn's assignment for the .moaties. :D May I ask which specific line are you asking for? :D .Because I saw many lines... :D .And my phone was being moaty too, it refuse to move from the pics, letting me stare at his body for 10mins... :))

Anyone here knows the ingredients of Joo Won's Balls Recipe in Happy Together?

nl9f.jpg

.... I only know there's almonds, castañas (chestnuts - mashed), sesame seeds and other nuts (what's the one on top? Is that rolled dates?) on it. Planning to make one :D

coolreborn said: Anyone here knows the ingredients of Joo Won's Balls Recipe in Happy Together?

.... I only know there's almonds, castañas (chestnuts - mashed), sesame seeds and other nuts (what's the one on top? Is that rolled dates?) on it. Planning to make one :D

Hey @crazyoverkdrama... Except from the place near your working place... where can I buy chestnuts' date=' dont' say in Greenhills, I can't go there right now. LOL. SM? Robinson's? Rustan? Landmark? hahahaha. Hunt for chestnuts.[/quote']

Hi girl... where are you right now? Last time i saw chestnuts was in Rustans, sometimes robinsons has them, but i think i saw them last at Cash and Carry in Makati.

I rarely see them during rainy seasons except when i go to Greenhills. I usually equate chestnuts to Christmas season. :)) Hope this helps. :)

Joo Won's Balls Recipe.

Ingredients:

1. Roasted/Boiled Chestnuts (locally known castanas in our place) -> if I will not able to buy one, I'll wait till Christmas season, hahahaha.
2. Nuts (almonds, walnuts), crushed
3. Sesame seeds (black, brown)
4. Choco powder (hey can I use Milo? mwahahaha, see I'm weird)
5. Dried red dates, sliced long and rolled (I think)
6. Honey (so the sesame/powder will stick to Joo Won's balls)

Oh, this going to be fun... rolling and making Joo Won's balls with my bare hands.  Cat%20Princess%20015.gif