Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Calli

moonandhearts wrote: »

mikhaella75 wrote: »

cr.kdramaconfessions tumblr.

And there better be a video of you doing that. *imagining cutie's reaction*

I wonder what will happen to @mikhaella75 after shouting that. :))

blown to bits? Shouting "gaksitaaaaaaaaal" alone ala lee kang to is enough to burst your veins. But shouting it in front of adorable and hot and smexy cutie, she might bleed out! :P

Funny how I keep imagining how we soompiers will be able to watch cutie in a fanmeet together and be all these crazy fangirls shouting random joo won related stuff and holding random moaty signs! Hahahahha!

moonandhearts said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

moonandhearts wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

mikhaella75 wrote: »<br />

cr.kdramaconfessions tumblr.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

And there better be a video of you doing that. *imagining cutie's reaction*<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I wonder what will happen to

@mikhaella75

after shouting that.

:))

Guest rynhanna

coolreborn said: @rynhanna... Hey dear, where have you been... almost died when I see the cancellation part. I really do hope this is true, that they will not cancel 1N2D. :((  I'm always afraid that with the low ratings, they will cancel the show.

Thanks gals for the updates and vids and pics

And welcome the new lovers of Cutie

It s really good to see him gaining more lovers as he really deserves it

And the ep two topless part I was quite surprised he got six pack tummy although not really like jsw but It make me see it so many times as it seem just nice for a guy and vvv funny to see that part As interaction between mcw and cutie mk me lol like hell

Gahaha

This drama s really nice at least not all sad but with some humour

This is really good as I like comedy romance

So I hope there will be some more humour in the drama

Hey guys~ I want monday to come faster! 2 episodes are not enough to feed me of my drama and cutie addiction! :( Meanwhile, I shall feaston OB. :D Does anyone knows where to watch it? :o English or chinese subs are fine. Can't seem to find it on the sites I'm watching.

I know it's late but still wanna wish all muslim friends Selemat Hari Raya and Happy National Day to my Singaporean friends! :)

Ps, still back tracking. :P:D

As I was back tracking, I came across @coolreborn's assignment for the .moaties. :D May I ask which specific line are you asking for? :D .Because I saw many lines... :D .And my phone was being moaty too, it refuse to move from the pics, letting me stare at his body for 10mins... :))

Anyone here knows the ingredients of Joo Won's Balls Recipe in Happy Together?

nl9f.jpg

.... I only know there's almonds, castañas (chestnuts - mashed), sesame seeds and other nuts (what's the one on top? Is that rolled dates?) on it. Planning to make one :D

coolreborn said: Anyone here knows the ingredients of Joo Won's Balls Recipe in Happy Together?

.... I only know there's almonds, castañas (chestnuts - mashed), sesame seeds and other nuts (what's the one on top? Is that rolled dates?) on it. Planning to make one :D

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic