Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest umbanana

Woot. One bar of internet reception!I'm definitely a garden-dweller - got so embarrassed seeing some of the pix posted earlier :$ Kinda glad that some were hidden in spoiler tags (didn't actually open those... I will when I slip into the moat)He is one smexy fella, but I just love his personality, handsome face and aegyo <3I don't really see him as the calculating type- he really seems genuine (but hey, he's an actor so he may just be doing a good job acting). I just don't think you can hide your true nature in 1N2D. Despite the editing and script (in some parts), hunger and fatigue can push you to show at least glimpses of who you really are. Like that episode when he got so cranky cos he wasn't getting beef. LOL. And you cannot fake being that terrified of bugs. You can tell he is one VERY competitive guy and can be stubborn - but I call that being determined, and what's not to like about a man with ambition?

Guest jsubmarine

aisling said: So I downloaded the episode where he wore those famous pants... =)) But I'm not sure I can make a gif of that running scene.I feel embarrassed. I feel like I shouldn't do it :D :D I made some screen caps and I'm already blushing like crazy... :\">
WARNING!!! EXTREMELY MOATY PICS!!!

1-1.jpg
2-1.jpg
3-1.jpg
4-1.jpg

Guest cutify

>:D< i noticed you are new here like me... Welcome dear ;))

-edit-

@jsubmarine we welcone all the new comers pls join us anh hope before 2012 ends lets reach a thousand page, okay?

Hmmm

[-O< plsss god hope we can... Go go :))

Guest cutify

Ah~~this thread is getting hotter day by day...that's weird coz it's now autumn :P;))

@sa0irse:-\" i blow you to keep you cool ;))

Guest cutify

Gals: the china site is so hilariously funny in making alternative dialogues to those scenes......

part of it the alternative dialogue is that KT became a eunuch becos of MD. KT says its ok, just holding hands will be ok, but MD says, how can she live with just holdings hands!!!! LOL...............

@hobeverly1212.... Holding hands is enough for me, how about you:-? Lol ;))

Guest cutify

@hobeverly1212 Alamak! My dear, tat "comic strip" is still pending "censorship" by our "censors" leh (tat wld be @mojobobo & @mrdimples) X_X didnt u read our earlier posts fr tis afternoon..

@ctfrsgp, alamak, whats this? Now tell me dear are we in the country or what, you just speak malay ;))

Oh I am so doomed!I'm reading G. Orwell's Politics and the English Language, but my mind's wandering to green pants =)) =))
Garden pals... am I being kicked out of the Garden? :D
Ok, here's something more garden-ish :D
Our sleeping angel....  :x
tumblr_mb8e1oU7z81r885rxo1_1280.jpg

@jsubmarine Hi jsub!

@mrdimples Hmm.. maybe his management team is trying to tone down his risque acting and trying to have a wholesome mainstream image for him (e.g. 1N2D he did mention about his image and calculating math, lol).  Sometimes his answers to interviews makes me feel like they're calculated and I don't want to think that they are calculated answers, but it only makes sense because he's trying to increase his popularity.  I just hope his management company doesn't keep pressing on and completely censor him from acting in roles that he wants.. such as for example :cough: please return to Spring Awakening :cough:.

@winry212 Finally someone mentioned tis. I had the same feeling abt those answers tat cutie gave in the recent interviews esp those abt the bear & fox thingy. I thought I was being paranoid thinking tat his answers are tailored except for the candid replies to questions on his family and his hyungs.

ctfrsgp said:

winry212

wrote:

»

@jsubmarine

Hi jsub!<br />

<br />

@mrdimples

Hmm.. maybe his management team is trying to tone down his risque acting and trying to have a wholesome mainstream image for him (e.g. 1N2D he did mention about his image and calculating math, lol).  Sometimes his answers to interviews makes me feel like they're calculated and I don't want to think that they are calculated answers, but it only makes sense because he's trying to increase his popularity.  I just hope his management company doesn't keep pressing on and completely censor him from acting in roles that he wants.. such as for example :cough: please return to Spring Awakening :cough:.

Guest alysanne

@ctfrsgp @coolreborn: I hope that isn't the case. Most people know that JW started in theatre and got acclaim for his roles in all those plays, especially Spring Awakening. That already is part of his image, and it's not necessarily un-wholesome.  His theatre experience is what made him an awesome actor now.  One of the reasons why I was very disappointed about the rumours of some of JW's scenes on 1N2D being cut to preserve his Gaksital image is that the duality that we see on TV of Aegyo JW in 1N2D and bad-a$$ actor in Gaksital is actually rather...compelling.  It's rare to see this on TV, and many viewers actually like it, so I wish they capitalized on it.  And I hope they aren't making him censor his replies too much because he always comes across as sincere (which is, again, part of why people like him so much), and it will really show if they censor him.

Guest cutify

@ctfrsgp LOL =)) you got me there, im from msia lor;)) so alamak its like an expression to you lor, okay i understand now :))

Guest cutify

:-h hi good day everyone!

@coolreborn and @ctfrsgp >:D< good morning you guys coffe~O) ? Hehehe ;)) im still sleepy right now i need to go to wash my face first then come again...huaaaa (:|

jsubmarine said: Mr Dimples :   I always wondered is Eugene that short or why is she lying so far down? 
Haiz,......its Physics.

(as defined in Wiki as : Physics (from Ancient Greekφύσις physis "nature") is a natural science that involves the study of matter[1] and itsmotion through space and time, along with related concepts such as energy and force.)
Its natural lah.......there is only one pillow.Ever tried sharing a pillow?......a Korean one at that.......Doesn't work. 
If you have a lover.........you'd want to snuggle.........and the most comfy .....would be to use another pillow....That would be the crook of your arm.Besides........you get to smell her hair.......

Guest cutify

@coolreborn and @koreantiti... Why do i have a feeling of disliking those conversation...poor kang to/ oppa jw... I didnt wanted him to be a incapable on SXE (scrambling the letter for garden word) :(( even if it is a story.. Whoever doing it >:P :-q