Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

The drama is one h*ll of a rollercoaster ride! It made me laugh, cry, rage at the unfairness, and laugh again. But the sad truth is that, it really is happening in reality. Disabilities like that tend to overshadow exceptional skills, admirable traits, and more. Sadly, people tend to look immediately to what can be seen, so when a person is autistic, they get labelled as useless and a liability to society. But not all autistics are like that. A high school classmate of mine even managed to graduate as salutatorian, and a fellow church goer of mine is actually a great figure skate skier who won at championships here and abroad. And when you see him, you'll never believe he's that good because he keeps bumping on walls and things.

This drama made me change my views regarding people like PSO. It was really admirable of the Director to put his trust on him too. Honestly, how many people would actually let an autistic perform a delicate procedure, especially when it involves life and death? Probably 2 out of 10. The drama was really touching, and very comforting to families who have loved ones like PSO's condition. And Joo Won performing like that is just superb. His character was so touching, it made me revaluate the way i see autistic people.

Noooowww... i have to go find a corner to cry... OMG, the feels.... :(( :(( :((

dearies, i just got back. what do you guys think about episode 2? how was Joowon's acting? i really wish i was here just now, but i couldnt escape. it kills me to not be able to be here despite waiting for this for the past few weeks.

WAH!!! Whenever I see this, my heart hurts...

5jzw.jpg
fr Joo Won DC

We are used to Joo Won crying his heart out when he feels sad or lonely or just anything heart breaking... but in here, he did not even shed any tears but, my heart just goes out for him.

manyearsago said:

Japan TV Guide Haru Hana 2013 Sept Issue

Special interview with Joo Won ~ first time challenging romance comedy

mmdc.png

Great performance in playing Han Gil Ro as a secret agent of National Intelligence Service

~ Active musical actor Joo Won was highly praised for his acting in his debut drama “Baker King” and in no time, he is under the spotlight of  “Hallyu Star of Next Generation”.  He is named as “Prince of Ratings” because the dramas “Ojakgyo Brothers” and “ Bridal Mask” in which he played the lead role, achieved high viewer ratings.  After that, he challenged his first time in playing a romance comedy “Level 7 Civil Servant”. 

“I played the role Han Gil Ro who lived a care free life.  I could see him as a cool guy.  In the beginning of the drama, there was a car racing scene and he looked cool but on the other hand, he was actually like a boy.  When he was little, he watched the “007” movie and since then, he always dreamt of becoming a person like James Bond.  I think his pureness was very charming.”

~ When playing the role of Gil Ro, did you find any similarities to yourself?

“We have similarities like positive thinking.  When I come across with hard and tough time, I will just laugh it off.  Certainly I could be serious when I need to be serious but I also have the mischievous side of me (laugh).  Because I have positive thinking in everything, I can honestly express my feelings, these are our similarities.  For me, whether male or female, I like to have skinship with people I like.    Even saying in words, I can say “ah… I really like you” (embarrassed)

~ In the drama, Gil Ro fell for Seo Won (played by Choi Kang Hee), but in real life what type of female are you attracted to?

“Even in real life, I still go for someone like Seo Won.  I like people doing their best for everything.  Her appearance doesn’t worry me, I can see a hard working person is very beautiful, don’t you agree?  On the contrary, when I see a person who can’t do the basics and is not polite,  my feelings towards this person will cool down even she is my friend and the person I love.  Recently, I always see the young ones argue with the seniors, this is something I don’t understand……. because I think no matter how wrong the seniors are, it is wrong arguing with them.

~ The drama was not a love story, it was about how Gil Ro grew as a secret agent of National Intelligence Service.  Because of his aspiration to become James Bond, his dream was to become a secret agent.  Like Gil Ro, do you have anyone you are aspired to?

“My father.  I learned from my father all about manner and personality.  He is a well-known filial son in our vicinity.  He is very nice to my grandparents.  His principle is family first so he places us as his first priority.  Perhaps I was brought up with his influence, I think my priority is my family first.  Even amongst my friends, obviously I am the type who cares about family.  I was like that when I was young and even now my father is still the person I respect the most.”

Hey everyone, just wanted to share the real time searches on Naver I had screencapped while the drama was airing. The first half an hour I was busy at work and boss was around. All are in Seoul time:
Half an hour after the drama was airing (10:30 pm)
1030ST_zps3fcd1c5f.png

45 minutes after the drama aired (10:45 pm)
1045ST_zpse600d0dd.png

1 hour after the drama aired
1100ST_zps1a0a2c80.png

1 hour 15 minutes after the drama aired
1115ST_zps8bf71967.png

Naver search right after the drama finished airing
05minsST_zps564fff7c.png

15 mins after the drama finished airing
15minsST_zpsbba28469.png

1 hour after the drama finished airing
1hrST_zps08487699.png
1 and half hours after the drama finished airing

15hrST_zpse4e94664.png

2 hours after the drama finished airing
25hrST_zps2784c414.png

2 hours 40 mins after the drama aired
26hrST_zpsc39039fb.png

My torrent finished downloading. I am gonna watch episode 2 now. Thanks everyone for the screencaps and updates!!!!!

Guest charliew

OMG i saw all the pictures and I am scared to watch ep 2 now :-SS  ..i dont want my heart to get hurt..i dont wanna cry  :(( :-SS