Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Guest mindymoe

Dr. Park Shi On... Let me hug you... Let me feed you everyday.. You look so fragile.. I want to hold your hands so you can life confidently...
omg omg omg omg... I'm being emotional now. Just reading those recaps, looking at our PSO expression at those screencaps... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa crying like crazyyyyy :(( :(( :(( :((
CYS was so sweet. She can understand him and treat him like a normal person.. sweeeeeettttt...

• Replies 58.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

This drama is so DAEBAK. When they said its will be a medical drama with a heart, I never thought what a BIG HEART it will be.

In every Joo Won's drama, he truly made me cry. But up to the present, this drama of him, and its only in the second episode, made me continue to cry even when the drama ended. And never in my Kdrama viewing made me cry like this, in just one episode. Maybe because, it touches so many things inside my heart that had never been touched in a long time. It made me think of so many memories that never been visited. How can I say it, this drama is like the key to a dam, that when turned and opened... it made my feelings flow without me even realizing it. The visuals and background music is darn good. The way they play with the story is just so heart-boggling. One moment you are laughing, and next your are crying your heart out.

The following screencaps made the biggest impact. When I saw it, my tears just streamed down. And when I saw a small hand reaching to touch Shi On's head. My vision blurred, my heart is about to burst and my nose clogged. Shi On's hyung is like Shi On's gurdian angel. If only Shi On's brother did not die, it would be much better for Shi On, to have a loving brother by his side and that he won't feel so alone. But even if hyung is not there physically, he will always be beside Shi On, looking at him, telling him everything will be alright. So heartbreaking yet so heartwarming.

nthf.jpg

blvv.jpg

wo9k.jpg

20va.jpg

7pl3.jpg

vb93.jpg

5xbb.jpg

jkll.jpg

wfj4.jpg

oxem.jpg

ghq4.jpg

dze7.jpg

t3oz.jpg

xtow.jpg

urk7.jpg

wjny.jpg

4lvj.jpg

3fhq.jpg

ei97.jpg

yila.jpg
fr Joo Won Baidu

Joo Won's acting, there's no words that fits to describe how I feel about it right now. He is not only SIMPLY AMAZING, he is also SIMPLY ASTOUNDING  and so much more. I am so proud of him and so glad he took this role.

The drama is one h*ll of a rollercoaster ride! It made me laugh, cry, rage at the unfairness, and laugh again. But the sad truth is that, it really is happening in reality. Disabilities like that tend to overshadow exceptional skills, admirable traits, and more. Sadly, people tend to look immediately to what can be seen, so when a person is autistic, they get labelled as useless and a liability to society. But not all autistics are like that. A high school classmate of mine even managed to graduate as salutatorian, and a fellow church goer of mine is actually a great figure skate skier who won at championships here and abroad. And when you see him, you'll never believe he's that good because he keeps bumping on walls and things.

This drama made me change my views regarding people like PSO. It was really admirable of the Director to put his trust on him too. Honestly, how many people would actually let an autistic perform a delicate procedure, especially when it involves life and death? Probably 2 out of 10. The drama was really touching, and very comforting to families who have loved ones like PSO's condition. And Joo Won performing like that is just superb. His character was so touching, it made me revaluate the way i see autistic people.

Noooowww... i have to go find a corner to cry... OMG, the feels.... :(( :(( :((

dearies, i just got back. what do you guys think about episode 2? how was Joowon's acting? i really wish i was here just now, but i couldnt escape. it kills me to not be able to be here despite waiting for this for the past few weeks.

WAH!!! Whenever I see this, my heart hurts...

5jzw.jpg
fr Joo Won DC

We are used to Joo Won crying his heart out when he feels sad or lonely or just anything heart breaking... but in here, he did not even shed any tears but, my heart just goes out for him.

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic