Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

tablohigh said: Thanks so much for the screencaps.  I really enjoyed the 2nd ep...I hope others did too.  :)
I'm also curious what people who are familiar with autism think about Joo Won's performance.  I'm biased since I always think Joo Won is awesome.  haha  But I don't know anyone with autism so I can't say for sure.  I know it can differ depending on the person but still wondering.  I enjoyed reading some of the reviews people have posted...hoping for more.  :D

Thank you @coolreborn for your screencaps. My twin is DAEBAK!!!!

Oh my oh my, my heart!

This show is driving me nuts. I went from laughing hysterically at PSO doing his head turning to nail biting when Dr Kim was juggling the 2 operations to bawling when PSO laughed after Dr Kim punched him. Only when I read @chrissy96 recap then I learnt something new - that autistic people sometimes express emotions totally opposite of what they feel. That was a damn hard scene to act. Somehow, it was not a normal laugh because Joo Won managed to look really sad while still smiling. I don't know how to describe it. And he totally had the look of someone whose nose hurt like hell from the punch. DAEBAK!

Dr Cha and Dr Park's moments are so cute. I can't wait to see how Dr Cha will see Dr Park as a man and not a child like she is now.

I bawled again when PSO clutched his precious scalpel to sleep and his hyung appeared beside him. Show! Just feed my heart through the shredding machine,will yeah?

Guest mindymoe

Dr. Park Shi On... Let me hug you... Let me feed you everyday.. You look so fragile.. I want to hold your hands so you can life confidently...
omg omg omg omg... I'm being emotional now. Just reading those recaps, looking at our PSO expression at those screencaps... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa crying like crazyyyyy :(( :(( :(( :((
CYS was so sweet. She can understand him and treat him like a normal person.. sweeeeeettttt...

This drama is so DAEBAK. When they said its will be a medical drama with a heart, I never thought what a BIG HEART it will be.

In every Joo Won's drama, he truly made me cry. But up to the present, this drama of him, and its only in the second episode, made me continue to cry even when the drama ended. And never in my Kdrama viewing made me cry like this, in just one episode. Maybe because, it touches so many things inside my heart that had never been touched in a long time. It made me think of so many memories that never been visited. How can I say it, this drama is like the key to a dam, that when turned and opened... it made my feelings flow without me even realizing it. The visuals and background music is darn good. The way they play with the story is just so heart-boggling. One moment you are laughing, and next your are crying your heart out.

The following screencaps made the biggest impact. When I saw it, my tears just streamed down. And when I saw a small hand reaching to touch Shi On's head. My vision blurred, my heart is about to burst and my nose clogged. Shi On's hyung is like Shi On's gurdian angel. If only Shi On's brother did not die, it would be much better for Shi On, to have a loving brother by his side and that he won't feel so alone. But even if hyung is not there physically, he will always be beside Shi On, looking at him, telling him everything will be alright. So heartbreaking yet so heartwarming.

nthf.jpg

blvv.jpg

wo9k.jpg

20va.jpg

7pl3.jpg

vb93.jpg

5xbb.jpg

jkll.jpg

wfj4.jpg

oxem.jpg

ghq4.jpg

dze7.jpg

t3oz.jpg

xtow.jpg

urk7.jpg

wjny.jpg

4lvj.jpg

3fhq.jpg

ei97.jpg

yila.jpg
fr Joo Won Baidu

Joo Won's acting, there's no words that fits to describe how I feel about it right now. He is not only SIMPLY AMAZING, he is also SIMPLY ASTOUNDING  and so much more. I am so proud of him and so glad he took this role.