Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest arch00

Cutie's gif spam :x :x 
Wow wow wow i can't express it, he was AWESOME. He rocked it. Cutie fighting !!!!! 
Cutie starting his morning :) 
JANDzzZ.gif bZ3DamQ.gifpq10FQT.gif VINacgl.gifsL44CLC.gif zk7UdBl.gif

4PtYC8o.gif dIKDpjr.gifvG1yJP5.gif jdJyaL6.gifhnVUJSv.gif ln2ys1N.gifFVqQ8Z8.gif h9hYo6d.gifYAnghf6.gif RkK1izo.gifyi1kUpa.gif lxrxC9H.gifV18WlzA.gif Xf4Uont.gifmgBDNqn.gif vkwMhFd.gifUpTnEHG.gif EZRM1Yh.gifY1bifgN.gif kCs4cWe.gif
my fab part :)
4VR8Be3.gif 

Guest charliew

Ladiesssss!!
Thank you so much for welcoming me in this thread. You are all very nice, i fell like i already belong in the family. Sorry for just replied now since i just finished with my BM marathon yesterday..lol.. As you know, i have lots of things to catch up with you all. But I want to share something funny with you guys. As i watched BM yesterday on viki my mom saw it and she said "JuWon" and i was like 'huh?' how did you know and she said yeah he is in 2D1N hahahaha.. she watched BM a while back on our Korean Channel and been watching 2D1N till now. Turned out she is JuWon biggest fan hahahahaha..and i just discovered him two weeks ago hahaha..she wont stop now talking about him, just like couple hours ago as soon as i got home she told me that he was on entertainment weekly talking about his new drama..
Sorry i could not watch Good Doctor together with you ladies as that time i was at work (i live in Atlanta, GA, USA) But i just finished watched from viki and OMG!!!! speechless!! i really dont have a word to describe how amazing he is. I had goosebump while watching it. His acting is superb. What a talent!! I really appreciated and thank him for choosing a challenging roles from Baker King, Bridal Mask (im pretty sure there were controversial about that drama) and now Good Doctor. He is really really A TRUE ACTOR!!Sorry ladies if i am spazzing too much but i am still in state of shock even tho after 2 weeks. Oh and yes i am a sucker for a great smart actor, a pretty face is a bonus for me.
Btw, anyone can share with me SIM Ent mailing address please?
PS:my first antagonist role actor *BakerKing* that caught my heart 
Have fun tomorrow on Episode 2!! 

Guest charliew

butwal said: where can i watch the first episode guys? Someone here mentioned viki but I cant seem to find it there help me
 click on "TV" on the top left corner and click on "ComingSoon" and you will find it there! Somehow viki is not move it yet.  Have fun watching the smart cute handsome goodlooking Doctor!

^ That is so cool that your mom likes Joo Won too.  He is pretty irresistible isn't he?  heh heh  Even when he's sulking cause of not winning food.
wooooow Viki is so fast.  I love those guys.  I watched it live before work... now I am home and can watch it again, this time with subs, because of them.  :P
I loooove all the details that Joo Won puts into his acting.  And like so many of you all said, that he takes challenging roles.  I kept reading how ppl outside of this forum were worried that he wouldn't do well.  ...Really, if anyone can do it in kdramaland, it's Joo Won.  I'm glad I have you guys here to spazz with.
Can I say again how freakin adorable he is in this one.  I really don't want to stop spazzing. 

Good Doctor Rating

Nationwide/Seoul@20130805

AGB

MBC     : The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi:
EP11    :    10.0%(-1.0) / 11.2%(-0.3)

KBS2    : Good Doctor:
EP01 :       10.9%(    ) / 11.6%(    )

SBS     : Empire of Gold: 
EP11    :     9.8%(-0.4) / 10.9%(-1.1)

Nationwide/Seoul@20130805

TNmS

MBC     : The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi:
EP11    :    10.7%(-0.1) / 13.6%(+0.2)

KBS2    : Good Doctor:
EP01    :    10.5%(    ) / 10.3%(    )

SBS     : Empire of Gold:  
EP11    :    10.3%(+0.2) / 12.4%(+1.2)

CR:TNmS Media Korea

Posted by @Newmario at drama thread.

meinitafitriana sari said: Good Doctor 1st episode, two word for this.. Wow! Awesome..!!!Thank u all whose do the screen cap ande live recap..  >:D< >:D< >:D< Love cute and genius doctor park shi on, love the frown face but have a good heart profesor Kim Do Han, love the tough woman as a doctor but cute lady when she's drunk Cha Yeon Soo, love Choi woe Sook as the guardian of Park Shi On, love Yoo Chae Kyeong as beautiful fiancee of Kim Do Han,  love all the cast in this drama..!!  :x :x from 1st episode we can laugh, we can cry, our heart can moved because some heart warming moments, and can tense because of face to face moment between Park Shi On and Kim Do Han..I'm satisfied with the first episode and still counting on for the next and next and next episode.Sadly, tomorrow i'll go to my home town in countryside and there isn't any good internet connection there so i can't be streaming 2nd episode of Good Doctor tomorrow and i'll be busy with my RL for a week because of "hari raya ied" big occasion in my country..   :(( :(( :(( i'll be back to my home next sunday, so i can't be spazzing around in here for a week.. i'll gonna miss u all.. See u next sunday all my cutie lovers family...!! 
굿닥터 화팅.....!!!굿닥터 대박나세요...!!!
주원 화팅...!!!
박시온 화이팅!!!! \(^_^)/

(cr pic from :  http://img.newspim.com/content/image/2012/10/12/20121012000296_0.jpg)

Joo Won was awesomeeeeeee! Omg. Good Doctor's first ep was really good!!! ^^ can't wait for more!! ^^ more awesomeness and more nekkidness!!! Ahhh joo won's bellybutton! *drools*

ok so I'll be backtracking 10+ pages first and will spazz some more later!!

RL can't take me away from my cutie!!!!!

Chinese subbers are super fast, they completed it 12 hours ago? How is that possible? They seemed to have no problem subbing a medical drama.

Heard that Viki subs are just out too, that's phenomenal as well. Woah! So it seems we do not have to wait long for subs to come out. Between live streaming, live recapping and watching subbed video, it's gonna be definitely within 24 hours.

Got a lot of things going on in my head now, but will watch the Chinese subbed video first.