Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

Just Be Happy!!! Our Doctors are Coming to Heal our Pains.

o3tl.jpg
                                         fr Naver

Ignore the pain. Joo Won will give us the best pain there is... and that is his awesome acting. :D

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

@enyre85
hai darling~ you'sre just so lovable, arent you? give unnie a hug~ >:D<
we have a lot of things in common, especially how we find out about Joowon. i started from L7CS too, then backtracked to Bridal Mask. similar to you, i think Joowon was a GOOD actor in L7CS, so i got interested to know him. then i found out he acted in Bridal Mask and i watched it, and i immediately became a die-hard fan of Cutie for he's AMAZING! he's exactly what you described him to be. such a pure, honest man who really cares about his acting. all his co-stars praises him for it. try and read interviews, you will fall in love with him all over again. :) i havent watched Baker King, but because of the praises of everyone here and in blogs and interviews, i think i'll try and watch that drama once Good Doctor ends.
anyway, do come as a regular visitor here if you have time to chat with us. you can also go to Good Doctor thread where we discuss more in-depth about the drama. see you around, dear~

Drop Everything!!! The Doctor is IN!!!

cgpc.jpg

The Moment for Panyfall.... Arrives!!!! Crying while holding on to your undies.... :D

Guest sandralopez

are only hours to see this drama, it looks so interesting besides joo won's acting is really amazing, and the couple of joo won and chae woon looks soo cute. I just hope see the drama with subtitles in spanish. my english no is good. :)

0.jpg

“Good Doctor”: Joo Won & Moon Chae Won’s Grocery Date + More Stills Of The Hospital Staff

Posted by goodange on Monday, August 5, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

In an episode of Good Doctor, Joo Won and Moon Chae Won‘s characters have a bonding time, as they grocery shop together.

Joo Won’s Park Shi On, who’s autistic, comes off shy while Moon’s Cha Yoon Seo seems very sociable, perhaps carrying the conversation.

The scene was shot at a supermarket in Yangjae-dong, Seoul on the 21st, with the actors filming late into the night.

Meanwhile, check out more stills of the leads as well as the rest of the hospital staff.

00_zpsc718fdee.jpg~original4_zps8ba1cfcc.jpg~original1_zpsc92f1787.jpg~original2_zps3ec24e8b.jpg~original3_zps51ab1d59.jpg~original

Sources  |  The Star  |  TV Daily  |  OSEN

class="post-title"Good Doctor’ Joo Won Acts a Cute Doctor Role Aug 3, 2013

‘Good Doctor’ Joo Won Acts a Cute Doctor Role

Actor Joo Won will be starring as Park Si On, a cute doctor in the new KBS drama, Good Doctor.

On the revealed photos, Joo is playing with bubble on his hair will washing his hair. He is also celebrating his birthday on his own with chocolate biscuits.

Si On is a doctor with savant syndrome. The first episode will be on air on August 5th.

(Source: Stardailynews)

from koreandrama

class="headline"‘Good Doctor' Joo Won & Moon Chae Won coming up with a special romanceSTAR N NewsBy Kim Dong-Joo | STAR N News – 22 hours ago

‘Good Doctor' Joo Won & Moon Chae Won coming up with a special romanceView Photo

‘Good Doctor' Joo Won & Moon Chae Won coming up with a special romance

Photos from Joo Won and Moon Chae Won's sweet date were revealed.

Joo Won and Moon Chae Won will be casting in new KBS 2TV drama 'Good Doctor' as Park Sion and Cha Yoon Seo. Recently, photos from one of their scenes were revealed by the production team, and many drama fans are showing great anticipation for their romance.

Park Sion is a young man who is suffering from Savant Syndrome, and Cha Yoon Seo is a professional doctor, and in the photos, the two are buying groceries together.

Joo Won is showing shy looks, walking right beside Moon Chae Won, and Moon Chae Won is pushing the shopping cart, leading Joo Won.

The shooting was held on July 21st at a major mart located in Yangjae-dong, Seoul.

The two had to wait until late night, because the shooting had to be held after the store operation hour was over. However, the two showed great excitement to be in a mart as the shooting began. Moon Chae Won completely melted into her role, and took a smooth lead for Joo Won.

Even though the shooting had to be finished within a short period of time, the two made everything successful by showing great concentration and teamwork.

The production agency said, "Joo Won and Moon Chae Won are only a year apart, and they are showing a great teamwork together. They are making every shots very impressive. Wait to check out their amazing partnership."

On the other hand, 'Good Doctor' is a medical drama about professional doctors' career and love.

It will show how Park Sion, who is suffering from 'Savant Syndrome', overcomes troubles and disadvantages, and grow into a professional doctor.

fr Yahoo News Singapore/Koreanwave section

coolreborn said:
        Just Be Happy!!! Our Doctors are Coming to Heal our Pains.

fr Naver

Ignore the pain. Joo Won will give us the best pain there is... and that is his awesome acting. :D

Thanks @jjsweeter0211 for the video.
My heart really hurts when watching this scene, PSO is sitting alone in the night, his eyes looks so sad, Cutie' s totally in to the character. Naturally, Tears come out of my eyes. :(
kypk.pngovi0.pngyuyb.png5k8k.pngkfox.png
By me

Ahhhh!!! There's a video!!! Can't watch!!!      5.gif

Wait... time do to my Ninja skills     ali_026.gif                                   Looking for enemies    21.gif 

IT Jutsu activate !!!!    th_25.gif    ..................      "Page Can't be Displayed"   th_164.gif   ..............     th_181.gif

Just you wait th_161.gif .... I'll eat lunch first....   th_205.gif

OST video, yay!!! but i'm not gonna watch..... NOT gonna watch! i cant watch it, there's be spoiler! so i'm not gonna watch.....
DON'T CLICK THE VIDEO, FAR! *slaps hand* DON'T OPEN THE FILE!!!
oh gosh, Park ShiOn....... my poor heart...... my darling baby..... :(( :(( :(( :((

goldlotus said: Thanks @jjsweeter0211 for the video.
My heart really hurts when watching this scene, PSO is sitting alone in the night, his eyes looks so sad, Cutie' s totally in to the character. Naturally, Tears come out of my eyes. :(
kfox.png
By me

@simplydramafied1082  Thanks for the welcome!For me it is hard to choose my favorite drama of Joo Won, maybe  Bridal Mask ... I don't know ... (but I think Good Doctor might become my favorite drama in the future ... :D )The time zone is not a problem for me, and I can watch it live streaming because my classes are in the afternoon (I'm very happy about this! :x )
@manyearsago Thank you for the reception!Yes! I have addiction Joo Won! And I'm loving it!thanks for the live streaming link!
@farbarriThank you so much for the warm welcome! * gets hug *I'm glad to know that we have things in common related to JW  :)I'll be in the thread of Good Doctor also to the spazzing with you all!
@jjsweeter0211thanks for the post the video!This song is very beautiful! The scenes are very emotional ...  poor Park Shi On :(( 

I just typed out the lyrics of "Miracle" by Lee Yeong-Hyeon

^^Miracle^^

Now you can smile

You shouldn’t be lonely

When you feel you’re alone, take my hand

In my heart, you’re not weak

You can cry your heart out

Suffering patiently doesn’t’ mean you are strong

Always!! Love, Love yourself

Don’t be afraid, I believe

That sadness and pain are only the key of happiness

I know now, I can see you

Even if everyone changes and leaves

I will always protect you

Always!! Love, Love yourself

I believe miraculous love and power of love

Let’s walk together to the world you have dreamed

Always!! Love, love yourself

You are always precious, I believe in you

Heart be still. Looks like our Si On has found his guardian angel after all. 

Show! How can you make me cry even before you start? When I saw his hyung celebrating his birthday in that shackle of a bus, I just cried like a baby. Poor Si On, his brother must be the only person(not sure where's the mom) who took care of him, protected him and loved him unconditionally. When he lost his hyung, he must have felt so lonely.

I think it happens often that when we look at autistic people or people who have a mental incapacity, we assume from the blank expressions on their faces that there's nothing inside their heads. Some can at least pen down their feelings, most cannot. Do we know what's going on in their minds, the way they view the world around them? Do they see the disdainful looks or stares people give and feel hurt? From the lyrics, we can see that Park Si On does not have self confidence, he thinks he is weak and he thinks he should suffer quietly. I love that the woman ask of him to love himself and always. I truly believe that in order for a person to love, he must love himself first.

This ship looks like it's sailing right along to its destination. Whatever the outcome, I am happy that Park Si On has found another person who believes in him and can see him for who he really is. The beautiful person within. And his journey to his dream will not be walked alone.

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic