Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@stearly   Thank you for sharing the Jap article !!  You are very good in searching info from Jap websites and fan accounts.  
The article is about Joo Won singing the CF song for Mountia.
Thanks @mrdimples for the translation.  JW's family is very supportive !!  I am looking forward to reading  part 2.
@enyre  welcome to Joo Won thread.  I can see both you and @joongieforeva have acute and severe symptoms of Joo Won's addictions.  Like @moonandhearts said, there is no cure but for sure that is the best addiction you ever experience.   I am glad that my symptoms are chronic, I guess I would have suffered acute and severe symptoms very badly if I had to finish watching all his dramas within a short period of time.  Actually in an interview, Joo Won did say "I was thankful for being loved even I played a villain in Baker King."  And Baker King writer did say to Joo Won "With your charm, you can grab the heart of female viewers."I remember Dr @ezze and @ellasam81 did post the KBS2 live streaming link here.  I used it for watching 1N2D last night. http://kpopstream.wix.com/live#!kbs2/c3g8
I hope the link still works tonight or the best place to check any live streaming links is soompi Good Doctor drama thread.  As far as I know, someone will be doing live recap tonight.GOOD DOCTOR FIGHTING !!!

Guest arch00

Today is the D day for Good Doctor yipee so excited for it  \:D/
Showed GD trailer to one of my non k-drama watcher friend, she said he was awesome, omo my nose suddenly grew bigger :)) so proud of you cutie :x 
1HDoWel.gif

Cutie Fighting!! Good Doctor fighting!!!!! 
And thank you everyone for everything. love you all Fighting

i'm so excited!!!! in just a few hours, we'll get to see the new side of our Cutie as an actor.happy-guys-smiley-emoticon.gif

girls, thanks for sticking by me at times. it has been a great pleasure in knowing all of you. let's stick around for as long as we can. love you guys~smiley-hug-group.gif

Guest classygirls8

tumblr_m232ht5P2p1r6hffko1_500.gif

@simplydramafied1082 Thanks for the spoiler tag instructions :D I'll turn a blind eye; Mok Dan dies? You guys are CRAZY!  :))

Tomorrow is GOOD DOCTOR akljdfhaghaj!

Lets celebrate together!!!

tumblr_lv68qhpQXv1r6bcqco1_500.gif

gif cr tumblr

how do i feel today? let me count the ways.......
nervous chew on something.....tumblr_mdk0vrwHGb1rv2v5c.gif

feeling hot?tumblr_md5ei4r1JR1rxapud.gif

hyperventilating?tumblr_m93o6h7zGQ1r1i0lk.gif

scream internallytumblr_m5vi66QplM1qflal8.gif

what the??????  so so nervous and excited for our cutie today.....hoping this drama will have a good outcome.....GOOD DOCTOR FIGHTING!!!!! :x

cr. tumblr. gif

At last, Aug. 5 has come. The day we are waiting for, has finally arrived. From our initial shock of knowing Cutie will do back to back work, and then our joy for knowing that we will see him again in a drama, for a few more hours, we will going to see, the most awesome actor, Moon Jun Won, that we all love.

I have never followed an actor, any actor like this, and I am glad that I've known Joo Won. Never spazzed in webverse like I am doing here at soompi. And this is all for the love of Joo Won and for the joy of being with my fellow fans. And moment like this, are worth celebrating.

Joo Won We Love You So Much!!!

Good Doctor Fighting!!!

qu66.jpg

Dr. Park Shi On, we need your BIG Injection!!!! - > moaties

I think we shld just leave it to the individuals to decide if they wish to post their comments on the dramas under spoiler tags. Just thinking aloud.

As for me, i probably be visiting this thread lesser from now coz I do not like spoilers bef i get to watch the drama. I hav alrdy stopped going into the GD drama thread for past few weeks.

Just Be Happy!!! Our Doctors are Coming to Heal our Pains.

o3tl.jpg
                                         fr Naver

Ignore the pain. Joo Won will give us the best pain there is... and that is his awesome acting. :D

@enyre85
hai darling~ you'sre just so lovable, arent you? give unnie a hug~ >:D<
we have a lot of things in common, especially how we find out about Joowon. i started from L7CS too, then backtracked to Bridal Mask. similar to you, i think Joowon was a GOOD actor in L7CS, so i got interested to know him. then i found out he acted in Bridal Mask and i watched it, and i immediately became a die-hard fan of Cutie for he's AMAZING! he's exactly what you described him to be. such a pure, honest man who really cares about his acting. all his co-stars praises him for it. try and read interviews, you will fall in love with him all over again. :) i havent watched Baker King, but because of the praises of everyone here and in blogs and interviews, i think i'll try and watch that drama once Good Doctor ends.
anyway, do come as a regular visitor here if you have time to chat with us. you can also go to Good Doctor thread where we discuss more in-depth about the drama. see you around, dear~

Drop Everything!!! The Doctor is IN!!!

cgpc.jpg

The Moment for Panyfall.... Arrives!!!! Crying while holding on to your undies.... :D

Guest sandralopez

are only hours to see this drama, it looks so interesting besides joo won's acting is really amazing, and the couple of joo won and chae woon looks soo cute. I just hope see the drama with subtitles in spanish. my english no is good. :)

0.jpg

“Good Doctor”: Joo Won & Moon Chae Won’s Grocery Date + More Stills Of The Hospital Staff

Posted by goodange on Monday, August 5, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

In an episode of Good Doctor, Joo Won and Moon Chae Won‘s characters have a bonding time, as they grocery shop together.

Joo Won’s Park Shi On, who’s autistic, comes off shy while Moon’s Cha Yoon Seo seems very sociable, perhaps carrying the conversation.

The scene was shot at a supermarket in Yangjae-dong, Seoul on the 21st, with the actors filming late into the night.

Meanwhile, check out more stills of the leads as well as the rest of the hospital staff.

00_zpsc718fdee.jpg~original4_zps8ba1cfcc.jpg~original1_zpsc92f1787.jpg~original2_zps3ec24e8b.jpg~original3_zps51ab1d59.jpg~original

Sources  |  The Star  |  TV Daily  |  OSEN

class="post-title"Good Doctor’ Joo Won Acts a Cute Doctor Role Aug 3, 2013

‘Good Doctor’ Joo Won Acts a Cute Doctor Role

Actor Joo Won will be starring as Park Si On, a cute doctor in the new KBS drama, Good Doctor.

On the revealed photos, Joo is playing with bubble on his hair will washing his hair. He is also celebrating his birthday on his own with chocolate biscuits.

Si On is a doctor with savant syndrome. The first episode will be on air on August 5th.

(Source: Stardailynews)

from koreandrama

class="headline"‘Good Doctor' Joo Won & Moon Chae Won coming up with a special romanceSTAR N NewsBy Kim Dong-Joo | STAR N News – 22 hours ago

‘Good Doctor' Joo Won & Moon Chae Won coming up with a special romanceView Photo

‘Good Doctor' Joo Won & Moon Chae Won coming up with a special romance

Photos from Joo Won and Moon Chae Won's sweet date were revealed.

Joo Won and Moon Chae Won will be casting in new KBS 2TV drama 'Good Doctor' as Park Sion and Cha Yoon Seo. Recently, photos from one of their scenes were revealed by the production team, and many drama fans are showing great anticipation for their romance.

Park Sion is a young man who is suffering from Savant Syndrome, and Cha Yoon Seo is a professional doctor, and in the photos, the two are buying groceries together.

Joo Won is showing shy looks, walking right beside Moon Chae Won, and Moon Chae Won is pushing the shopping cart, leading Joo Won.

The shooting was held on July 21st at a major mart located in Yangjae-dong, Seoul.

The two had to wait until late night, because the shooting had to be held after the store operation hour was over. However, the two showed great excitement to be in a mart as the shooting began. Moon Chae Won completely melted into her role, and took a smooth lead for Joo Won.

Even though the shooting had to be finished within a short period of time, the two made everything successful by showing great concentration and teamwork.

The production agency said, "Joo Won and Moon Chae Won are only a year apart, and they are showing a great teamwork together. They are making every shots very impressive. Wait to check out their amazing partnership."

On the other hand, 'Good Doctor' is a medical drama about professional doctors' career and love.

It will show how Park Sion, who is suffering from 'Savant Syndrome', overcomes troubles and disadvantages, and grow into a professional doctor.

fr Yahoo News Singapore/Koreanwave section

coolreborn said:
        Just Be Happy!!! Our Doctors are Coming to Heal our Pains.

fr Naver

Ignore the pain. Joo Won will give us the best pain there is... and that is his awesome acting. :D