Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

manyearsago said: @coolrebornHELP PLEASE
I remember you downloaded the video clips of JW's interview for me from Innolife last time.
Could you please do me another favour again when you have time, no hurry, at all they are some clips of GD PC

http://www.innolife.tv/list1.php?ac_id=12&ai_id=12227

http://www.innolife.tv/list1.php?ac_id=12&ai_id=12225

http://www.innolife.tv/list1.php?ac_id=12&ai_id=12221

Thank you in advance

Guest joongieforeva

somebody help! i'm infected with joo won virus. i think because i'm a new fan and i'm still at the stage of 'discovering/getting to know' joo won, every time i find something new about him i get so excited and giddy. in less than 2 weeks i watched civil servant, ojakgyo brothers and bridal mask. every day and night i think about joo won especially before i sleep. i dream about joowon too. lol i'm wondering is this symptom normal? or i'm really getting a fatal disease that cannot be cured
i started to watch baker king because i like yoon shi yoon after watching flower boy next door. so with a heart of a shi yoon fan i watched that drama. but after a few episodes i started to fall for the evil majun. i keep thinking 'wow this majun guy can act really well'. then tada majun captured my heart and this is the first time i'm in love with the villain
later i began to google the actor who act as majun and found out his name is joo won. i thought i should give it a try and watch joo won other works because i like his acting. i started off with 7th grade civil servant because i'm a fan of romance comedy. joo won's acting is great as usual but the plot is not really good. so i stare at his dramawiki list again and decided to watch ojakgyo brothers ( not a fan of older period drama so i skip bridal mask) SJFHEJBGKG ojakgyo is amazing. i'm madly in love with him after watching that drama.
ojakgyo brothers is the one who got me into joo won. i think his hairstyle in ojakgyo is also one of the  factors why i like him so much
u64m.jpg

my favourite joo won hairstyle from miss you MV
@meinitafitriana sari ,  @ellasam81 you are right. after watching 2d1n/happy together i can see that joo won is such a gentleman whenever he is with a girl. he is not only nice to kanghee but to his other co-stars including yoona whom he just met. i remember one epic moment where joo won call yoona 'pabo' and grabbed her hand when she almost cut herself with the knife. when they are eating, he offer the food to the girl first before eating it himself. 
p.s: i really suck at backtracking. i keep missing out replies

btw since joo won has worked with so many actress, who is your favorite couple?my favourite is taehee-jaeun couple

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"

joongieforeva said: somebody help! i'm infected with joo won virus. i think because i'm a new fan and i'm still at the stage of 'discovering/getting to know' joo won, every time i find something new about him i get so excited and giddy. in less than 2 weeks i watched civil servant, ojakgyo brothers and bridal mask. every day and night i think about joo won especially before i sleep. i dream about joowon too. lol i'm wondering is this symptom normal? or i'm really getting a fatal disease that cannot be cured
i started to watch baker king because i like yoon shi yoon after watching flower boy next door. so with a heart of a shi yoon fan i watched that drama. but after a few episodes i started to fall for the evil majun. i keep thinking 'wow this majun guy can act really well'. then tada majun captured my heart and this is the first time i'm in love with the villain
later i began to google the actor who act as majun and found out his name is joo won. i thought i should give it a try and watch joo won other works because i like his acting. i started off with 7th grade civil servant because i'm a fan of romance comedy. joo won's acting is great as usual but the plot is not really good. so i stare at his dramawiki list again and decided to watch ojakgyo brothers ( not a fan of older period drama so i skip bridal mask) SJFHEJBGKG ojakgyo is amazing. i'm madly in love with him after watching that drama.
ojakgyo brothers is the one who got me into joo won. i think his hairstyle in ojakgyo is also one of the  factors why i like him so much

my favourite joo won hairstyle from miss you MV

btw since joo won has worked with so many actress, who is your favorite couple?my favourite is taehee-jaeun couple

o_O Oh My God! The photos of presscon! I know this bottle of mineral water! SAN PELLEGRINO is an italian water (i'm italian)! I drink the same San Pellegrino (a mountain source of pure water in Italy)! Yay, me and Cutie... the same water... i'm so happy! *___*

And tomorrow Good Doctor! ^___^

*dance of double happyness*  :x

*reading comments on Bridal Mask drama*
KangTo doesnt f**k up Shunji's life. Shunji wasnt even close to his brother since they were little, how can he love his brother very much. they never even showed a scene where Shunji and Kenji were close, they've always been on each others' toes. so dont tell me Shunji changed 'coz he saw his brother being killed. He wasnt even supposed to see Gaksital killing his brother, so he chose to kill him at the station where Shunji is far away.
Shunji's transformation to me was more because KangTo and MokDan rejected him in earlier episodes. dang it, how i wish i was a fan earlier, and watched this drama with you guys so we can share our insights. spazzing about Gaksital alone makes me feel outdated or something. :(

Hi all! First things first, a BIG welcome to all cutie's newbies! Sorry, but I've had like more than 20pages to back track so I can't name you all personally for fear that I'll miss any1 out. Thanks @manyears for thinking of me and pointing me to the Tokyo vids. Yup, I saw all 3 of them and its just sooooo awesome to be able to see his facial expressions so close up ya? Ok, gotta go but just wanted to do this before I forget. Apologies first cos honestly, I wanted to organize the rice donation thing for this PC but I was just too caught up with RL. Anyway, in case I miss out on another major event again, here's the website to 'book' your rice donations. They have diff 'packages' and best thing is it's in English! I got this from the Taiwan FC who were soliciting for contributions. Anyway, check it out and let's aim for the next PC which shld be Only You movie? https://dreame.co.kr:127/en/ By the way, all rice donations do get re-donated back to charities and these will be arranged by them too. And I think they ask cutie for his choice of charities. Ok, gotta go! Much Joo Won love to every1! ;*