Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

“Good Doctor” First encounter of Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook in operation theatre

jn1i.png

The conflict of Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook in operation theatre under critical situation contributes tension in their first encounter.

The new KBS Mon/Tue drama “Good Doctor” will be airing its pilot episode on 5 August.  Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook are respectively playing Park Shi On, a young man who has savant syndrome with developmental disorder & autistic tendency and Kim Do Han, a highly capable and tough paediatrician.  In the scene which they do not give way to each other in the operation theatre gathers anticipation from viewers.   Joo Sang Wook yells  “Get out of the operation room” to Joo Won who is explaining the condition of the patient and keeps saying the hardly understandable word.

Especially by watching the scene in which Joo Won who never gives in and keeps saying the hardly understandable word even he is yelled by Joo Sang Wook and ends up with his mouth covered by others and is kicked out from the operating room, he is still not frustrated and continues with what he has to say and keeps looking at the operating room and with Joo Sang Wook staring at Joo Won’s unpleasant look, their first encounter in the operating room is drawing curiosity on what will happen in future.

The scene was taken on 15 July.  Both Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook usually do not hesitate to chat in film set, that shows their good relationship of sunbae and hoobae.  However, they stopped their conversation and concentrated on reading the script in order to film this scene.  They meticulously checked the details when rehearsing,  their passion in acting heated up the atmosphere.  When filming started, they naturally played their first encounter scene which was overflown with tension.  Staff praised their professionalism for creating such a tense atmosphere in the scene even there had to do many takes caused by the supporting actors when Joo Won was being dragged out from the operation theatre.

“Good Doctor” will start airing on 5 August.

Credit and source   Okubo Akane of KEJ News on 2 August 2013, 10.19hr

http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/7918150/

photo credit     Logos Film

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

Guest joongieforeva

i just watched 1 night 2 days with kanghee as guest. Joo won seems like he is in love with kanghee. he keeps sticking by her side, staring at her, offer his jacket to her. i notice they have their own small talks behind when the members are playing game. is Joo won always like this to his co-star? or kanghee is a special noona to him? he even said 'we are more than friends' in the show

Guest mei8805

Happy Saturday all.. >:D< >:D< Thank u @stearly @arch00 for the gif of our cutie and pic from good doctor press conference, @mrdimples thank u too for u'r pic from good doctor Press Conference.. thank u too to @manyearsago @jjsweeter0211 bout every article that related to Good Doctor ^_^ D-2 to first broadcast of Good Doctor..  <:-P <:-P <:-Pi love still cut of cutie from Good Doctor scene when he's wash his hair and cute expresion of him in front of choco pie.. love it so much.. ^_^
  welcome @siihaelee @raasyndrome @charliew @casperntv and welcome @joongieforeva to Joo Won Thread... ^_^ @joongieforeva i like TVXQ too from their mirotic period and still like them till now even though their now become duo tvxq and trio jyj.. Feel free to spazzing about our cutie here dear.. ^_^ btw, for u'r question @joongieforeva, 'we are more than friends' words in 1 night 2 days mean is they're like real brother and sister i think. In many interview, Joo Won always said this "you must take care of your partner when u play in u'r drama, so the situation in the sets of the drama become less awkward", so he really take care of his partner in his drama,(Uee in Ojakgyo Brothers, Jin Se Yeon in Bridal Mask and Choi Kang Hee in 7 level civil servant) and when the drama finished, his partner in his drama always become his best friends in real life, like Uee (when uee have inteview with cha tae hyun for Jeon Woo Chi, Cha Tae Hyun said that uee and joo won are best friends and uee have told Joo Won beforehand that uee will play a role in drama Jeon Woo Chi) , Jin Se Yeon (we can see their BTS for Edwin Clothing Brand),and  Choi Kang Hee (we can see their interaction in twitter) and they always supporting each other till now i think. Even with his 'enemy' in his drama like park ki woong, Chansung of 2pm,they become his best friends too in real life. That's why i like cutie even more because his pure personality and awesome acting skill of him..
Can't wait for Good Doctor to come... ^_^Everyone Good Night..Have a nice dream of our cutie..  :x :x :x Love u all..See u tomorrow on Sunday.. ^_^ Tomorrow is 1 night 2 days day... ^_^See u tomorrow all..PP10091700056.jpg
cr pic: from spn interview

Hullo guys!!! Wasn't been here that much and can only pop when I have time though you can always see me online. To make up for my absence (was really busy with RL), I manage to find this clip and almost died watching it. Our Joo Won is really DAEBAK!!! Though he got some problems with some notes, we have to understand that he performed for two hours in this fanmeet and can I shout this out "Beat that *********!" LOL. Sorry that have been in my mind since watching the Japan Fanmeet videos, nope, not going to say what's ********** is. I am just so proud of our Cutie. :D And have gone crazy for being deprived from spazzing here.

One thing is, I don't know what will happen to me if I will see him perform live. And dang, let 2014 come and begin the Concert Tour!!!!

Enjoy guys, the video is clearer this time.... hope they will upload a clearer Gangnam Style dancing...and the uploader at youku will upload more of the fanmeet. :D

uploaded by me, from youku

For our Chinese friends, this is the Youku link - > http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTkwOTEyMzA4.html  (yay!!! I already know how to get the link, mouse clicking did it!!!)

ThAnks gals for uploading the pic and the vid

I Am always so happy to come here as get to see cutie handsome faces and updates

And see how much you love him and want to share his love to others

Well like cutie said he want to go church and pray

Well today I will be going to church and will also pray for him and Gd and you all

Please stay healthy everyone including cutie

@coolreborn hmmm I think I have an idea what ******** is. ^^ and I think I completely agree with you on that one! Btw thanks for the vidlink! Promise me we'll spazz together in one (or two) of his concert tour ok?

Whether it be here in our country (which I doubt, but hope will happen, since only Baker king was shown here, who knows, Good Doctor may become a really big hit and may perhaps be shown here?) or in other countries where we could meet up @mrdimples and the rest of soompiers (moaties rockies and gardeners)!

It's 1n2d today! Yay! And it's Good Doctor tomorrow! Yay! I just wish I could watch it live and spazz with you all tom. Unfortunately, RL is a b****** So not gonna be around much. :((( But who knows? Maybe my love for Cutie will allow me to be able to watch the premiere asap and spazz! ^^

charliew

said: Ladies... I am a fresh newbie in here.. I just discovered him last week.. Watched him in Baker King and he just stole my heart with his acting so I am watching Bridal Mask now..OMG!!! He is the best actor for me.. I thought Joongki is the best but omg Joo Woon is amazinggggggg!!!!! 

Can you guys recommend me what should i watch after Bridal Mask? I cant wait for my "Doctor" next week tho.. what an interesting challenging character and am cant wait to see his acting.

I need to learn more about him.. since i dont know much about him can you guys help me please? thanks

:)
  • Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic