Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hullo guys!!! Wasn't been here that much and can only pop when I have time though you can always see me online. To make up for my absence (was really busy with RL), I manage to find this clip and almost died watching it. Our Joo Won is really DAEBAK!!! Though he got some problems with some notes, we have to understand that he performed for two hours in this fanmeet and can I shout this out "Beat that *********!" LOL. Sorry that have been in my mind since watching the Japan Fanmeet videos, nope, not going to say what's ********** is. I am just so proud of our Cutie. :D And have gone crazy for being deprived from spazzing here.

One thing is, I don't know what will happen to me if I will see him perform live. And dang, let 2014 come and begin the Concert Tour!!!!

Enjoy guys, the video is clearer this time.... hope they will upload a clearer Gangnam Style dancing...and the uploader at youku will upload more of the fanmeet. :D

uploaded by me, from youku

For our Chinese friends, this is the Youku link - > http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTkwOTEyMzA4.html  (yay!!! I already know how to get the link, mouse clicking did it!!!)

ThAnks gals for uploading the pic and the vid

I Am always so happy to come here as get to see cutie handsome faces and updates

And see how much you love him and want to share his love to others

Well like cutie said he want to go church and pray

Well today I will be going to church and will also pray for him and Gd and you all

Please stay healthy everyone including cutie

@coolreborn hmmm I think I have an idea what ******** is. ^^ and I think I completely agree with you on that one! Btw thanks for the vidlink! Promise me we'll spazz together in one (or two) of his concert tour ok?

Whether it be here in our country (which I doubt, but hope will happen, since only Baker king was shown here, who knows, Good Doctor may become a really big hit and may perhaps be shown here?) or in other countries where we could meet up @mrdimples and the rest of soompiers (moaties rockies and gardeners)!

It's 1n2d today! Yay! And it's Good Doctor tomorrow! Yay! I just wish I could watch it live and spazz with you all tom. Unfortunately, RL is a b****** So not gonna be around much. :((( But who knows? Maybe my love for Cutie will allow me to be able to watch the premiere asap and spazz! ^^

charliew

said: Ladies... I am a fresh newbie in here.. I just discovered him last week.. Watched him in Baker King and he just stole my heart with his acting so I am watching Bridal Mask now..OMG!!! He is the best actor for me.. I thought Joongki is the best but omg Joo Woon is amazinggggggg!!!!! 

Can you guys recommend me what should i watch after Bridal Mask? I cant wait for my "Doctor" next week tho.. what an interesting challenging character and am cant wait to see his acting.

I need to learn more about him.. since i dont know much about him can you guys help me please? thanks

:)

i just watched 1 night 2 days with kanghee as guest. Joo won seems like he is in love with kanghee. he keeps sticking by her side' date=' staring at her, offer his jacket to her. i notice they have their own small talks behind when the members are playing game. is Joo won always like this to his co-star? or kanghee is a special noona to him? he even said 'we are more than friends' in the show[/quote']

At first I also think this way but after you know him more

You will know he is like that to all ppl he knows not only to kanghee Ba

I am not saying this because I m jealous to see him close to a girl but the other way round I hope he can get a lover soon

As I see his bts or other vids Even in 1n2d cutie will always lean on to some one to show kinship

And he Always like to stick with ppl he s comfortable with Ba

Hmmm to me he may like kanghee as a big sis or a soul mate who he can consult Pbm with Ba as Kanghee and his characters are quite similar quite and gentle and humble type

So he will feel with her he no need to sAy so much then she know what s his thinking

But I m not him so I can't be sure what s he thinking

But to me he s always so nice to ppl Around him and appreciate everyone

So I am learning this from him

Guest classygirls8

Just back tracked a GAZILLION of pages!!!

You  guys are Daebak                                        And hello to all our new guests!        

tumblr_mpmd6vs4xC1s645eto1_500.gif                        tumblr_static_nagisa_nooo_tumblr.gif

Joo Won bakes more than enough for everyone!

1.jpg

gifs/pic cr google

@coolrebornHELP PLEASE
I remember you downloaded the video clips of JW's interview for me from Innolife last time.
Could you please do me another favour again when you have time, no hurry, at all they are some clips of GD PC

http://www.innolife.tv/list1.php?ac_id=12&ai_id=12227

http://www.innolife.tv/list1.php?ac_id=12&ai_id=12225

http://www.innolife.tv/list1.php?ac_id=12&ai_id=12221

Thank you in advance

Guest casperntv

Thanks so much for all your warm greetings!I forgot to tell that my time zone is quite opposite to almost soompi and kites members! :D When you guys sleep, I work or still awake, and when you are online in sp, I am in my sweet dream! :))I and another girl from kites are living in North America, I think she also reg in sp already. We have a fun tale about JW house-kites is: "we are always on call 24h!" :)) cause every moment of the day, you can see at least one person is on in JW house, like a keeper! :D normally for updating JW news!
It's just one day more we can see Joo Won's excellent acting skill through Park Shi On. Some of kites mems also worry about Cutie's new role. It really likes a challenge to him. Now maybe we cannot say anything about good or bad, but as a JWon fan, I always trust on his acting. I think all soompi mems do too. 
Let's take a deep breath n count down to GD's airing time...! :D