Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

joongieforeva said: @coolreborn @mrdimples thank you for the links ^^
is there any active fansite or twitter account that update joowon news?

i feel awkward posting here because i didn't come to soompi for so many years already. i'm pretty lost with soompi new features. as you all know ( with my obvious avatar and signature ) I'm a dbsk fan. this is the first time i'm so in love with an actor, so i'm pretty clueless like where should i search for joo won news. it's easier to follow idol singers news because there are plenty of twitter accounts that updates. 
i do feel a bit sad i didn't know joowon earlier. so many videos on youtube got deleted already. anyway nice to meet you all ^^ :):)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Joo Won Says He′ll Showcase a Different Type of Autistic Character

Joo Won showed his determination to act as a new type of autistic character in KBS2′s Good Doctor.

The press conference for the drama was held on July 31.

89803965.jpg

The actor said about his role, "He′s a unique character that any actor would love to try in his career, but I was also worried because he was a difficult type. I was able to let go of my worries thanks to help from producer Ki Min Soo, whom I previously worked with in Ojakgyo Brothers."

He added, "The most popular image of autistic characters was set down by senior Shin Hyeon Jun′s Gi Bong in Barefoot Gi Bong, and so though many characteristics define autism the public only knew of the condition through Gi Bong. It was hard to try and express autism in a different way because of that."

Joo Won appears in Good Doctor as Park Si On, a man who was diagnosed to have savant syndrome. Savant syndrome defines a condition in which an autistic person shows great talent in a specific area. Park Si On ends up going to Korea′s best institute for pediatric surgery.

"I met people with developmental disorders for my Park Si On role, and I was surprised at how they spoke like every other person," he said. "That′s why it was difficult to piece together what the public knows, what I know and what I needed to show in the drama."

Good Doctor airs its first episode on August 5.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

my forever FIRST love~ gosh, i freaking love it when he go bada*s towards the villagers. not that i love violence, but i love watching his internal struggle.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGhmyaoIPpu147Da_U_tO images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_bvJC9hRXJw3z_EOsZPO

EDIT: ok, i miss my KangTo.... :( gonna do a marathon for Bridal Mask tomorrow while waiting for 1N2D.

Guest mindymoe

Omo... i thought i saw a glimpse of Lee Kang To... 67.gifx2je.jpg
But he's too cute to resist!! 110.gif

lupr.jpg

Hi @joongieforeva!! see my avatar?? i'm new here too, but i hope you'll spend your time here and enjoy spazzing 'bout Cutie here.. 89.gif

joongieforeva

said:

@coolreborn @mrdimples thank you for the links ^^

i feel awkward posting here because i didn't come to soompi for so many years already. i'm pretty lost with soompi new features. as you all know ( with my obvious avatar and signature ) I'm a dbsk fan. this is the first time i'm so in love with an actor, so i'm pretty clueless like where should i search for joo won news. it's easier to follow idol singers news because there are plenty of twitter accounts that updates. 

i do feel a bit sad i didn't know joowon earlier. so many videos on youtube got deleted already. anyway nice to meet you all ^^

:):)

i do feel a bit sad i didn't know joowon earlier. so many videos on youtube got deleted already. anyway nice to meet you all ^^ :):)

Guest mindymoe

Total Hotnessda7.gifuu7.gif

You know @farbarri, I start rewatching BM for once more, for the fourth time, and my brother is like "WHAT", LOL-ing at my freakiness to BM. I can't help it 22.gifBut let's watch it while we waiting for GD :D :D

Guest pandora460

JUST REALIZED WE ARE GOING TO HAVE CUTIE BACK-TO-BACK TOMORROW SUNDAY (1N2D) AND MONDAY (GD)!  WEEEEEE.....COULDNT ASK FOR MORE!
I  AM  SOOO  HAPPY! AREN'T WE  ALL?!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0VxrSNfOxK3_y5qywmFY

When I was saving and looking at the screencaps of Happy Together, it just struck me how Joo Won looks at a person when that person is talking. Watch Happy Together again and see how Joo Won looks at Jung Man Sik or Joo Sang Wook, he has that super attentive, totally engrossed look that's so endearing and sincere.
w4py.png
x98e.jpg
And when there is something funny he would also find company to laugh together like how he looks at Joo Sang Wook here...
c5qv.jpg

Weeks ago I read this account written by a Taiwanese interviewer who interviewed Joo Won during his Taiwan fanmeet, I didn't have time to translate but in essence, she said that she was stricken and totally floored by how pure and sincere Joo Won looked. She described him as having "Bambi" eyes and would look at the person he was talking to with such innocence. I am sure in her line of work, she meets many people and artistes, Joo Won must have left such a deep impression on her although she probably didn't understand directly what he was saying. I guess when she looked into those eyes of his, she must have felt as if she was gazing into the depths of his soul.

It's so evident here in this Happy Together episode, isn't it? No wonder people who met him or worked with him always have a good impression of Joo Won in , almost everyone sing praises of him. Cutie, you are truly, the one and only, Moon Jun Won.

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic