Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

joongieforeva said: @coolreborn @mrdimples thank you for the links ^^
is there any active fansite or twitter account that update joowon news?

i feel awkward posting here because i didn't come to soompi for so many years already. i'm pretty lost with soompi new features. as you all know ( with my obvious avatar and signature ) I'm a dbsk fan. this is the first time i'm so in love with an actor, so i'm pretty clueless like where should i search for joo won news. it's easier to follow idol singers news because there are plenty of twitter accounts that updates. 
i do feel a bit sad i didn't know joowon earlier. so many videos on youtube got deleted already. anyway nice to meet you all ^^ :):)

Guest mindymoe

Total Hotnessda7.gifuu7.gif

You know @farbarri, I start rewatching BM for once more, for the fourth time, and my brother is like "WHAT", LOL-ing at my freakiness to BM. I can't help it 22.gifBut let's watch it while we waiting for GD :D :D

Guest pandora460

JUST REALIZED WE ARE GOING TO HAVE CUTIE BACK-TO-BACK TOMORROW SUNDAY (1N2D) AND MONDAY (GD)!  WEEEEEE.....COULDNT ASK FOR MORE!
I  AM  SOOO  HAPPY! AREN'T WE  ALL?!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0VxrSNfOxK3_y5qywmFY

Guest pandora460

@stearly....i havent backread to know what happened why you were away for a while, but it sure is nice to see u back here!epic-hugs-friends-anime.gif

When I was saving and looking at the screencaps of Happy Together, it just struck me how Joo Won looks at a person when that person is talking. Watch Happy Together again and see how Joo Won looks at Jung Man Sik or Joo Sang Wook, he has that super attentive, totally engrossed look that's so endearing and sincere.
w4py.png
x98e.jpg
And when there is something funny he would also find company to laugh together like how he looks at Joo Sang Wook here...
c5qv.jpg

Weeks ago I read this account written by a Taiwanese interviewer who interviewed Joo Won during his Taiwan fanmeet, I didn't have time to translate but in essence, she said that she was stricken and totally floored by how pure and sincere Joo Won looked. She described him as having "Bambi" eyes and would look at the person he was talking to with such innocence. I am sure in her line of work, she meets many people and artistes, Joo Won must have left such a deep impression on her although she probably didn't understand directly what he was saying. I guess when she looked into those eyes of his, she must have felt as if she was gazing into the depths of his soul.

It's so evident here in this Happy Together episode, isn't it? No wonder people who met him or worked with him always have a good impression of Joo Won in , almost everyone sing praises of him. Cutie, you are truly, the one and only, Moon Jun Won.

“Good Doctor” First encounter of Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook in operation theatre

jn1i.png

The conflict of Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook in operation theatre under critical situation contributes tension in their first encounter.

The new KBS Mon/Tue drama “Good Doctor” will be airing its pilot episode on 5 August.  Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook are respectively playing Park Shi On, a young man who has savant syndrome with developmental disorder & autistic tendency and Kim Do Han, a highly capable and tough paediatrician.  In the scene which they do not give way to each other in the operation theatre gathers anticipation from viewers.   Joo Sang Wook yells  “Get out of the operation room” to Joo Won who is explaining the condition of the patient and keeps saying the hardly understandable word.

Especially by watching the scene in which Joo Won who never gives in and keeps saying the hardly understandable word even he is yelled by Joo Sang Wook and ends up with his mouth covered by others and is kicked out from the operating room, he is still not frustrated and continues with what he has to say and keeps looking at the operating room and with Joo Sang Wook staring at Joo Won’s unpleasant look, their first encounter in the operating room is drawing curiosity on what will happen in future.

The scene was taken on 15 July.  Both Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook usually do not hesitate to chat in film set, that shows their good relationship of sunbae and hoobae.  However, they stopped their conversation and concentrated on reading the script in order to film this scene.  They meticulously checked the details when rehearsing,  their passion in acting heated up the atmosphere.  When filming started, they naturally played their first encounter scene which was overflown with tension.  Staff praised their professionalism for creating such a tense atmosphere in the scene even there had to do many takes caused by the supporting actors when Joo Won was being dragged out from the operation theatre.

“Good Doctor” will start airing on 5 August.

Credit and source   Okubo Akane of KEJ News on 2 August 2013, 10.19hr

http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/7918150/

photo credit     Logos Film

Guest joongieforeva

i just watched 1 night 2 days with kanghee as guest. Joo won seems like he is in love with kanghee. he keeps sticking by her side, staring at her, offer his jacket to her. i notice they have their own small talks behind when the members are playing game. is Joo won always like this to his co-star? or kanghee is a special noona to him? he even said 'we are more than friends' in the show

Guest mei8805

Happy Saturday all.. >:D< >:D< Thank u @stearly @arch00 for the gif of our cutie and pic from good doctor press conference, @mrdimples thank u too for u'r pic from good doctor Press Conference.. thank u too to @manyearsago @jjsweeter0211 bout every article that related to Good Doctor ^_^ D-2 to first broadcast of Good Doctor..  <:-P <:-P <:-Pi love still cut of cutie from Good Doctor scene when he's wash his hair and cute expresion of him in front of choco pie.. love it so much.. ^_^
  welcome @siihaelee @raasyndrome @charliew @casperntv and welcome @joongieforeva to Joo Won Thread... ^_^ @joongieforeva i like TVXQ too from their mirotic period and still like them till now even though their now become duo tvxq and trio jyj.. Feel free to spazzing about our cutie here dear.. ^_^ btw, for u'r question @joongieforeva, 'we are more than friends' words in 1 night 2 days mean is they're like real brother and sister i think. In many interview, Joo Won always said this "you must take care of your partner when u play in u'r drama, so the situation in the sets of the drama become less awkward", so he really take care of his partner in his drama,(Uee in Ojakgyo Brothers, Jin Se Yeon in Bridal Mask and Choi Kang Hee in 7 level civil servant) and when the drama finished, his partner in his drama always become his best friends in real life, like Uee (when uee have inteview with cha tae hyun for Jeon Woo Chi, Cha Tae Hyun said that uee and joo won are best friends and uee have told Joo Won beforehand that uee will play a role in drama Jeon Woo Chi) , Jin Se Yeon (we can see their BTS for Edwin Clothing Brand),and  Choi Kang Hee (we can see their interaction in twitter) and they always supporting each other till now i think. Even with his 'enemy' in his drama like park ki woong, Chansung of 2pm,they become his best friends too in real life. That's why i like cutie even more because his pure personality and awesome acting skill of him..
Can't wait for Good Doctor to come... ^_^Everyone Good Night..Have a nice dream of our cutie..  :x :x :x Love u all..See u tomorrow on Sunday.. ^_^ Tomorrow is 1 night 2 days day... ^_^See u tomorrow all..PP10091700056.jpg
cr pic: from spn interview