Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

@coolreborn
Wow,   what a nice weekend to start with!!!   Tokyo FM video clips on YT !!!
Let me "chuu-on" you.  
Although I listen to its audio almost everyday since the FM.  Now,  when I am watching those videos and the camera is sitting so close to the stage, visually it is definitely very different from when I was sitting on the 3rd floor of the hall.  I am still feeling so moved to hear him sing and that gangnam dance........he is a great dancer, isn't he? The atmosphere was really great that night.
Girls,  it is a MUST GO to his Asian concert tour next year. 
@Mjwonnie, come here quick, the Tokyo FM clips are here on page 1420.  
@padme   I saw a news about Chansung a few days ago.http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1974599&categoryCode=ET

Sunbae Ahn Nae Saeng praised CS in an interview with TnV channel for him being polite and hardworking and good in acting as a rookie.  CS also thanked Anh sunbae for giving him encouragement and direction on how to play Gong Do Ha in L7CS.
You also mentioned in your post you want to send Cutie to Australia.  Pleaseeeeeee, you are most welcome to do so, I will be waiting for him but I guess I have to wait for a long while as he is a very busy man and never has free time!!!
Welcome @charliew @casperntv joining us here.  Hope to see you around more often here and have fun with us.
Dr @ezze   Thanks for the pic.  I am prepared to see more blood in GD.

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

Hey everyone, been a while since I have posted..... Was not keeping well for few days but I would visit the thread everyday. My heartfelt welcome to all the newbies on the thread and hope you enjoy your time here.
Just thought of sharing this fancam video taken of Mon Chae Won where you can see how gentlemanly our Cutie was to her ( and maybe also in awe of her beauty :P )

Full Credits to : www.moonchaewon.net

Welcome all the newbie and comeback fans of cutie

I m so happy to see he has more fans as he really deserves it for his Gd acting and good personality

Hmmm actually After watching the vampire prosecutor I got quite interested in the male lead as he s vvv cool. But never really like him like cutie

Hmmm I can say thAt I have many Actors and actresses that I like but really impressed me de s only cutie

And I hope to see him to be a holiwood stAr or Asian big star as I felt he has so much better than those stars with big name and bigger fan base

And i really see him got Alot of potential to be world star to act in blk buster movies With lots of good actors and good PDs over the world

Just can't wait to see this happen And I m vvvv sure it will happen to him

Guest padme

ahhhhhhhhhhh dear @manyearsago thanks for that article about my Chansung <3 you deserved a cutie cookie now >:D< :)>- 

welcome  to the new ones ^^ @siihaelee and @raasyndrome enjoy this place girls is full of love over cutie <3   B-) :D :\">

and @simplydramafied1082 girl I LOVE THAT FAN CAM!!!! you post OMI <3 I LOVE GENTLEMAN JOO WON! to extreme levels asdhgshdhksakjdjasdkjsa  :x :\">  ughhh that man deserved a thounsand of cookies box LOL Today I feel like feeding him  ;;)   really he is such a boy sometimes i can't explain myself xD but ughh he is so precious love how sweet, manly and gentleman is towards his co-stars <3  and I know I shouldn't talk about this xD but he and Chae woon are so lovely and adorable xDDD that I can't hide my feels hahaha  I like her, maybe not a fan ^^ but I know and like her  ;;)  I will sure love their chemistry xD  *shipping them since the first teaser* this drama  will brings such a lovely love story I think  =P 

Monday are you there¿? xDD  

Awwww... Shi-On ahhh... wae u celebrate your birthday alone and with only choco pies?? *sob*

Poor baby.. :(( :-S

timg-1_zps5684142d.jpg

cr. Newsen and Baidu 朱元吧

-edit-

Article fr Newsen

‘굿닥터’ 주원 귀요미 매력, 드디어 드라마에서도

[뉴스엔 이민지 기자]주원이 귀요미 매력을 발산했다. 주원은 8월 5일 첫방송되는 KBS 2TV 새 월화드라마 '굿닥터'(극본 박재범/연출 기민수)에서 서번트 신드롬을 지닌 자폐성향의 발달장애 청년 박시온 역으로 열연할 예정이다. 3일 공개된 사진 속 주원은 샴푸를 하던 중 거품 뿔 모양을 만들어내거나 초코파이 케이크로 홀로 생일 파티를 하고 있는 모습을 보이고 있다. 쪼그려 앉아 머리를 감으며 샴푸 거품이 가득한 머리카락을 뭉쳐 삐죽삐죽한 뿔 모양을 만들어내는가 하면, 초코파이를 5개 쌓아 올려 만든 생일 케이크에 초를 하나 꽂아 놓고 입으로 불고 있는 깜찍한 면모를 선보이고 있는 것.주원의 귀요미 모습은 극중 천진난만함이 가득한 박시온과 200% 싱크로율을 보이고 있다. 맑고 순수한 영혼을 가지고 있는 박시온 캐릭터에 빙의된 듯 진지한 표정과 반짝이는 눈빛으로 자연스러운 연기를 펼쳐내 기대를 높이고 있다. 제작사 로고스필름 측은 "주원은 환한 웃음과 깨알 애교로 촬영장을 웃음바다로 만들기 일쑤"라며 "맑고 순수한 영혼의 극중 박시온과도 그런 점에서 비슷한 점이 많은 것 같다. 촬영장의 해피 바이러스로 등극한 주원의 활약을 기대해 달라"고 밝혔다. 8월 5일 첫방송. (사진=로고스필름 제공)이민지 oing@기사제보 및 보

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지 

mindymoe said: farbarri said: it's Joowon's repetitive line from Gaksital drama. he says it often in the early parts of the drama, for he was a reckless s**-o*-a-b***h in there, and betrays his own country. though as the episode progresses, we know the real reason why he turns into a betrayal..... oh gosh, dont get me started spazzing about Gaksital now or i wont stop..... :D
i went on a field trip with my friend and students, and i spent about 2 hours explaining to her the whole storyline of Gaksital. she said she watched it a bit, and didnt continue as she didnt download them. so i gave my collection to her. i actually gave a lot of Joowon collections to my friends. his dramas are excellent!
have you watched Gaksital? if you havent, i strongly recommend it for he was extremely outstanding in there.

@mrdimples i would KILL to be his dancing partners....... *triple pregnant*
CHEST PUMP!!!!!! BODY WAVE!!!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!!! I DIDNT KNOW HE COULD DANCE LIKE THIS!!!!!!

9b200c548f40b170a050c4f30712c0f8.gif

since it's so quiet here on weekends, i think i'll continue watching Don't Click. it's broad daylight, so i'm not so scared. :D
(after some time.......)
no, no, NOOOOO!!!!! Joowon, baby, DONT WATCH THAT VIDEO!!!!! NOOOO!!!!! STUPID GHOST, YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM, YOU HEAR ME??!!!! YOU IDIOT, STUPID, SELFLESS, B***H, GHOST!!! IMMA KILL YOU!!!! IMMA KILL YOU IF YOU EVER HURT HIM!!!!!
EDIT: (after the movie ends)
Joowon-ah...... :(( :(( :(( :(( my darling Joowon...... noona will get revenge for you...... >:/

Joo Won radiates the clear and pure personality of Park Si On

jt0r.jpg

On the 3rd, Logos Film revealed a picture of Joo Won in KBS2TV, Mon/Tues drama <Good Doctor> as Park Si On on the film set.

In the picture, Joo Won had made the soap bubbles on his hair into spikes while shampooing it. In another picture, he celebrates his own birthday with 5 choco pies piled up into a cake with a candle stuck on top of it.

These scenes were taken on the 17th June at Gangwon-do, Taebaek and on the 11th July at Gyeonggi-do, Ansan. When Joo Won started filming <Good Doctor>, he discussed with the PD on how to make his portrayal more realistic.

Moreover, while preparing to shoot the scene of the birthday celebration, Joo Won looked at the pile of choco pies with the delight of a child. But once the real shooting started, sitting there alone, looking at the birthday cake with its solitary candle, his expressions were a mix of regret of loss and of his tragic childhood, earning him good critique.

Logos film expressed: “There is never ending laughter on the film set because of Joo Won’s happy smiles and aegyo. His clear and pure personality is very much similar to that of Park Si On in the drama.” Nicknamed the “Happy Virus in Filming”, Joo Won’s lively performance is anticipated.”

<Good Doctor> broadcast this 5th August

Source: Newsen

Chinese translation on Joo Won Baidu

English translation : mrdimples@soompi

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Why Was Joo Won Chosen for the “Good Doctor” Lead?
sherryxkim August 2, 2013
Why Was Joo Won Chosen for the “Good Doctor” Lead?

When director of upcoming KBS2 drama “Good Doctor,” Ki Min Soo, was asked why he chose Joo Won for the lead, he had an interesting response, according toOsen News. He answered, “Because he’s in good shape.”

At a press conference for “Good Doctor” that took place at Sung Mo Hospital in Seoul on July 31, Director Ki Min Soo explained his choice, “I heard he’s performed 250 times for musicals. If he wasn’t fit, he couldn’t have done it.”

He continued, “While filming ‘Ojakgyo Brothers,’ I felt something. I developed a faith in the actor. I thought he could pull off anything, from feelings to politics portrayed in the drama.”

Joo Won plays the role of Park Si On, who was diagnosed with Autism and Savant Syndrome as a child. Si On is a genius who has a phenomenal memory and excellent spatial perception. He is a first year resident at Sung Won University Hospital, where he meets Cha Yoon Suh (played by Moon Chae Won) and falls in love. 

“Good Doctor” will begin broadcasting episodes on August 5. 

http://www.soompi.com/2013/08/02/why-was-joo-won-chosen-for-the-good-doctor-lead/

Guest joongieforeva

@coolreborn @mrdimples thank you for the links ^^
is there any active fansite or twitter account that update joowon news?

i feel awkward posting here because i didn't come to soompi for so many years already. i'm pretty lost with soompi new features. as you all know ( with my obvious avatar and signature ) I'm a dbsk fan. this is the first time i'm so in love with an actor, so i'm pretty clueless like where should i search for joo won news. it's easier to follow idol singers news because there are plenty of twitter accounts that updates. 
i do feel a bit sad i didn't know joowon earlier. so many videos on youtube got deleted already. anyway nice to meet you all ^^ :):)

simplydramafied1082 said: Hey everyone, been a while since I have posted..... Was not keeping well for few days but I would visit the thread everyday. My heartfelt welcome to all the newbies on the thread and hope you enjoy your time here.
Just thought of sharing this fancam video taken of Mon Chae Won where you can see how gentlemanly our Cutie was to her ( and maybe also in awe of her beauty :P )

Full Credits to : www.moonchaewon.net

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic