Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

farbarri said: has anyone ever noticed how BIG joowon's hands are? and it's really manly hands. some guys' hands looks very feminine, which i guess they've done some manicure or something. but Joowon's hands and fingers are very BIG. i sooooo want him to cup my face in those large hands and kiss me like how he did with UEE in OB..... =P~
thanks @ezze and @mrdimples any all of u girls for posting the Happy Together info/screencaps/links! sorry i couldnt be here last night as the meds i took made me drowsy.

class="headline"Joo Won donates rice packsmv8f.jpg
On July 31st, press conference of new KBS 2TV drama 'Good Doctor' was held at Gangnam Sungmo Hospital in Seoul, and 2.25 tons of rice packs were delivered from Joo Won's fans.

The rice packs were sent from fans in Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, and Indonesia, wishing for a great success of 'Good Doctor', and they will be donated to poor neighbors.

Joo Won's management agency said, "Joo Won is now growing largely popular in many different countries. The number of his fans is continuously rising, and we are preparing Joo Won's Asia concert tour for next year."

Joo Won said, "I feel very thankful for such amazing love and supports from my fans. I get a lot of energy and motivations. I will keep doing my best."

On the other hand, 'Good Doctor' will air on July 5th at 10 PM.

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/joo-won-donates-rice-packs-001103996.html

coolreborn said: Cutie just tweeted

주원 @Moonjunwon 27m

교회가고 싶다.. 기도하고 싶다

google translate: I want to go church. I want to pray.

... why Cutie, something bothering you?  I hope you will feel ok and you can go to church. We always pray for you.

Maybe, Cutie is apprehensive with the showing of Good Doctor. And would want to go to church and pray for it. I just want to hug him right now.

Guest casperntv

Hello everyone in Joo Won house-soompi! :DI'm new member in Joo Won thread as well as in soompi. New but this is not the first time I'm here.I'm not sure if all you guys notice my nick from kites-vietnam about fanart or some news. It can be said that I'm the eldest sister in Joo Won house-Kites. My little sister, even she is not little any more in the real life, goldlotus often asks me to join soompi to discuss with her and others about something like +18, or +21! B-) I really want to do too but as a main translator for Joo Won-kites, I'm quite busy in building up our JW house in Vietnam. Searching JW news in sp thread everyday, this house likes my second JW house beside the VN one. I always want to thank to all members in sp about updated JW news, fan account, video, pix, etc... All of you do help us a lot in gathering all the things relate to JW.
I can not promise that I will be here frequently. However I will try my best to let you guys not forget me. :PP/S: Is there any Singaporean member here? I want to say hello too cause I studied in Sing for my BA, and hello to frog porridge also. :))  Although I'm a mem of kites-VN but recently I do not live there. I live in a country that is one of the coldest place in the world. Can you guess where is it? :)This is my gift to all JW lovers in Soompi! :D Have a nice weekend, everyone! 
photo14-2.jpg

by casperntv

Hello everyone in Joo Won house-soompi! :DI'm new member in Joo Won thread as well as in soompi. New but this is not the first time I'm here.I'm not sure if all you guys notice my nick from kites-vietnam about fanart or some news. It can be said that I'm the biggest sister in Joo Won house-Kites. My little sister, even she is not little any more in the real life, goldlotus often asks me to join soompi to discuss with her and others about something like +18, or +21! B-) I'm really want to do too but as a main translator for Joo Won-kites, I'm quite busy in building up our JW house in Vietnam. Searching JW news in sp thread everyday, this house likes my second JW house beside the VN one. I always want to thank to all members in sp about updated JW news, fan account, video, pix, etc... All of you do help us a lot in gathering all the things relate to JW.

I can not promise that I will be here frequently. However I will try my best to let you guys not forget me. :PP/S: Is there any Singaporean member here? I want to say hello too cause I studied in Sing for my BA, and hello to frog porridge also. :))  Although I'm a mem of kites-VN but recently I do not live there. I live in a country that is one of the coldest place in the world. Can you guess where is it? :)This is my gift to all JW lovers in Soompi! :D Have a nice weekend, everyone! 

by casperntv

Welcome @casperntv... this bunnie is fr SGP... I hav quite a few fellow countrywomen here... like @mrdimples @daydreamsindecember @ellasam81... roll call...

@casperntv: You finally show up, Welcome unnie to Joo Won's house at soompi. There are some girls here from Singapore @mrdimples, @ctfrsgp,@Mjwonnie, @ellasam81..., so you can chit chat with them about frog porridge. :)
I probably needn't introduce to you one by one cuz  I guess you already know them all rite unnie? I'm really glad when you join us. Hope you have fun here.
  >:D<

w8u.gif

casperntv said: Hello everyone in Joo Won house-soompi! :DI'm new member in Joo Won thread as well as in soompi. New but this is not the first time I'm here.I'm not sure if all you guys notice my nick from kites-vietnam about fanart or some news. It can be said that I'm the biggest sister in Joo Won house-Kites. My little sister, even she is not little any more in the real life, goldlotus often asks me to join soompi to discuss with her and others about something like +18, or +21! B-) I'm really want to do too but as a main translator for Joo Won-kites, I'm quite busy in building up our JW house in Vietnam. Searching JW news in sp thread everyday, this house likes my second JW house beside the VN one. I always want to thank to all members in sp about updated JW news, fan account, video, pix, etc... All of you do help us a lot in gathering all the things relate to JW.

by casperntv

Joowon + KBS = best OTP evaaaarrrr~ Baker King, Ojakgyo Brothers, Gaksital, and now Good Doctor.
i am watching the Happy Together episode and even the MCs mentioned it, how he is often casted in KBS's dramas. i guess KBS produces a lot of dramas that require great emotional acting, and we know that's Joowon's cliche.  :x

Guest mindymoe

Cutie talked about his legendary "Bingo". but i don't understand any of them. can anyone tell me what are they talking about "bingo", since it seems really interesting, then one of the G4 got thrilled by it 94.gif
@casperntv Hi!! greeting from Indonesia! i'm a newbie here too, let's having fun spazzing here in your free time while you're busy :D :D

casperntv said: Hello everyone in Joo Won house-soompi! :DI'm new member in Joo Won thread as well as in soompi. New but this is not the first time I'm here.I'm not sure if all you guys notice my nick from kites-vietnam about fanart or some news. It can be said that I'm the biggest sister in Joo Won house-Kites. My little sister, even she is not little any more in the real life, goldlotus often asks me to join soompi to discuss with her and others about something like +18, or +21! B-) I'm really want to do too but as a main translator for Joo Won-kites, I'm quite busy in building up our JW house in Vietnam. Searching JW news in sp thread everyday, this house likes my second JW house beside the VN one. I always want to thank to all members in sp about updated JW news, fan account, video, pix, etc... All of you do help us a lot in gathering all the things relate to JW.

by casperntv

After trying hard to download the Japan Fanmeet from youku.. at last I downloaded all the parts, there's 3 parts that I downloaded and all awesome. Is this not in YT yet? Hope someone will upload it and hope in HD... Dang... he looks so SWEAXY!!!! I hope someone will upload all of the video, two glorious hours of the fanmeet. [-O<

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic