Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Just finished Happy Together

Jeong Man Sik is the Funny Guy. He and JSW talks the most and there's plenty of laughter. Cutie doesn't talk much but the camera is on him most of the time. He is total aegyo with Jeong Man Sik and JSW. He often leans his head on their shoulders when he laughs.

Guess when does Cutie take the limelight? What else? FOOD. He talks the most during the "Late Night Snack Shop" segment where each of the guests introduce their recipe for late-night snacks. And Cutie's one garnered the most votes and he got to prepare his snack for all to taste. Overall, he got thumbs up. And we get to see him in apron agaiin :D

-note- I forgot that Jeong Man Sik was in SIU. No wonder he and Cutie are so close.

mrdimples

said: Just finished Happy Together

Jeong Man Sik is the Funny Guy. He and JSW talks the most and there's plenty of laughter. Cutie doesn't talk much but the camera is on him most of the time. He is total aegyo with Jeong Man Sik and JSW. He often leans his head on their shoulders when he laughs.

Guess when does Cutie take the limelight? What else? FOOD. He talks the most during the "Late Night Snack Shop" segment where each of the guests introduce their recipe for late-night snacks. And Cutie's one garnered the most votes and he got to prepare his snack for all to taste. Overall, he got thumbs up. And we get to see him in apron agaiin

:D

-note- I forgot that Jeong Man Sik was in SIU. No wonder he and Cutie are so close.

Guest mei8805

Yeiiiiyyy....!! Cutie menu for late night snack got number one and get in to the list of Happy together late night snack corner menu..\(^.^)/ (i hear the mc tell that cutie menu good for health, and cutie got this menu from his mom. Cutie mom make this food for cutie when cutie got sick when he was in musical)For overview of happy together tonight (sorry, if i make some mistake because my korean skill not good, just so so, maybe @daydreamsindecember can correct my fault in my overview when raw of today episode come out). they talk about theirself, their character, their mom, how they get their first acting project (life story about their career as an actor), and their relationship in this 'good doctor' project. All of them are really funny especially the oldest guest (jeong man sik).. Actually good doctor is jeong man sik second project with cutie, their fist project together is SIU and they say that Joo Won is really cute.. i think they're already close (Jeong Man Sik, Joo Sang wook, Joo won and Kim young kwang) because when they're talking 'bout each other person, they look comfortable with each other, even with joo won and kim yooung kwang.. Cutie always laugh and smile in this episode and i'm really happy to see that. Jeong Man Sik, Kim young kwang and Joo Sang Wook looks happy too when they're talking 'bout their story. They're really 'Happy Together"' in this episode.. Really can't wait for Good Doctor..!Sorry if my posting is too long..  :)>- Oke.. Time for me to sleep.. (it's 11:04 pm Indonesia time)..Good night All..Have a nice dream..Have a nice dream of cutie too.. ^_^PP10091700056.jpg
cr pic: from spn interview

Thanks doc @ezze for awesome pics, I cant watch Happy Together live :( I'm wating when It will be replayed on KBS world with English sub.
Ah @ezze I haven't thanked you for getting rid of Monster caption for me. Although Mr Middle again I'm still happy.
@mrdimples from the pics we can see Cutie probably had a happy time when joining the show.
Cutie in yellow apron - an image of future ideal husband.  47.gif

Cutie: What would you like to eat honey ah?
goldlotus: Carrot?
Cutie: What??? Carrot?
goldlotus: That's rite, but could we eat carrot like the way you did with the donkey on 2D1N???
Cutie: 66.GIF
goldlotus: 74.gif