Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mei8805

yeiiiiyyyyy!!!! Good news come today from @mrdimples and SIM Entertainment....  =D> <:-P <:-P <:-P Asian Fanmeet Tour of Joo Won...  =D> =D> i hope so @mrdimples that cutie will come to south east asia and hope he'll come to indonesia too @maymay  [-O< [-O<
@mrdimples thank u for the good news@maymay thanks for the information about cutie schedule.. we hope he can take care of his health and keep healthy even with his busy schedule for work everyday in a week.. @manyearsago thank u for the news about our cutie from yesterday press conference.. We know cutie can do it..! and he has his sunbae, PD and we're as his fans to be his strength in his acting, aren't we? ^_^thank u @jjsweeter0211 for the preview story of joo won in happy together.. ^_^
Have a nice day all..!like @maymay said let's 'Happy Together' tonight.. \(^.^)/화이팅 Cutie for all of your activities..!화이팅 for all of u'r activity too cutie lovers ..! 화이팅..!20121012000296_0.jpg(cr pic from :  http://img.newspim.com/content/image/2012/10/12/20121012000296_0.jpg)

Love u all  :x :x

Guest lilyperry

Ahhh..5pages..left......Awessome hightlight..Joo Won oppa..I want to express my feeling on your acting.Daebbak,aawesome,excellent,great.You're the only one meaningful actor for me.One time I crazied for the acting of Johny Deep and Robert Pattinson.But now..they are nothing...nothing...I think Joo Won was born to be an actor.Not for popular. :D

Woah.... my first post here... 안녕하세요!!!
I am a new fan and started to like him due to 1N2D... I haven't watched any of his dramas prior to now... so which drama of his would you recommend to me?
I saw the trailer for Good Doctors and to be honest, I'm smitten with his eyes... those eyes spoken volumes about his characters and his entire body language is simply daebak mouse-girl-emoticon-06.gif?1292795465 for the character he is portraying
Another good Korean actor that I know of :) And I think when he comes to Asia fan tour, Singapore will definitely be on the list crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

coolreborn said: jjsweeter0211 said:

Joo Won Was Mistaken as Kang Dong Won by Fans

These are the problems that arise when you’re ridiculously good looking.

In a recently recording of KBS’ Happy Together, Joo Won appeared along with the handsome cast of KBS’ upcoming drama, Good Doctors

Nicknamed Kang Dong Won’s doppelganger, Joo Won shared a time when fans rushed over to him, thinking he was the actor himself. 

He explained that he went to a concert when one fan yelled, “It’s Kang Dong Won!” causing a large crowd of fans to surround him. 

“The female students really thought I was Kang Dong Won and took my bag and hat,” said Joo Won on the startling event. “My friend, who was with me at the time, was so shocked that he naturally began to protect me, causing the fans to believe he was the manager and I was really Kang Dong Won. More fans rushed towards us.”

Kim Young Gwang, who was also a guest, shared that people thought he looked a bit like Lee Seung Gi. Upon the MC’s request, the model-turned-actor sang a snippet of Lee Seung Gi’s song. 

The episode will air on August 1. 

Photo Credit: Elle, Edwin

Welcome @theEBILone!  :-h

Joo Won tread is a wonderful place, we are a family! *send hugs from Italy*

You must watch first Bridal Mask (Gaksital), it's a masterpiece, Joo Won is perfect, the story is perfect... Absolutely gorgeous drama!  :x

PS: if you want, you can see my video on this drama (spoiler free), link in my signature.

Thanks to all my Soompi friends for these beautiful photos, and videos... I'm so happy! *___*

theEBILone said: Woah.... my first post here... 안녕하세요!!!
I am a new fan and started to like him due to 1N2D... I haven't watched any of his dramas prior to now... so which drama of his would you recommend to me?
I saw the trailer for Good Doctors and to be honest, I'm smitten with his eyes... those eyes spoken volumes about his characters and his entire body language is simply daebak mouse-girl-emoticon-06.gif?1292795465 for the character he is portraying
Another good Korean actor that I know of :) And I think when he comes to Asia fan tour, Singapore will definitely be on the list crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378