Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest crimsonskyx

cutify

wrote:

»@crimsonskyx i made up my mind not to go the moat for a while then you came and posted those sexy gifs... How am i supposed to stay in the garden with this... ;)) i better look far far away from the moat zone.... LOL :D

@jsubmarine: Hello dear. Welcome to Joo Won's thread. And thanks for coming out and joining this thread. I don't know if you choose wisely or not dear :D, but I'd say, the moat side is fun as well as the garden side. Now we can always use a Joo Won submarine, maybe not only for the moat pals but also for the garden pals who "accidently" find themselves in the moat lake. :))

ctfrsgp said: @mojobobo @mrdimples See wat I jus found on baidu :)):\">X_X
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1895271429?fr=wap

Here we r worried if wat we posted in this thread may be too much... Seems like fans in korea and chinese might be worse >:) Up to U to assess if this is suitable to translate for our folks here, esp those camping in the gardens :D

Gals: the china site is so hilariously funny in making alternative dialogues to those scenes......
part of it the alternative dialogue is that KT became a eunuch becos of MD. KT says its ok, just holding hands will be ok, but MD says, how can she live with just holdings hands!!!! LOL...............

@jsubmarine: Hello dear. Welcome to Joo Won's thread. And thanks for coming out and joining this thread. I don't know if you choose wisely or not dear :D' date=' but I'd say, the moat side is fun as well as the garden side. Now we can always use a Joo Won submarine, maybe not only for the moat pals but also for the garden pals who "accidently" find themselves in the moat lake. :))[/quote']

@jsubmarine As a safety precaution, I wld recommend a pair of the kiddy floats (like the ones I'm put on whenever I come in) or a speed boat like one of our recent new residents (@koreantiti if I rem correctly, I'm gettg old so memory failing these days) your budget permits? :D

Gals: the china site is so hilariously funny in making alternative dialogues to those scenes......

part of it the alternative dialogue is that KT became a eunuch becos of MD. KT says its ok, just holding hands will be ok, but MD says, how can she live with just holdings hands!!!! LOL...............

@hobeverly1212 Alamak! My dear, tat "comic strip" is still pending "censorship" by our "censors" leh (tat wld be @mojobobo & @mrdimples) X_X didnt u read our earlier posts fr tis afternoon..

ctfrsgp said:

@mojobobo @mrdimples See wat I jus found on baidu " title=":\">" class="bbcode_smiley" height="" width="">

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1895271429?fr=wap

Here we r worried if wat we posted in this thread may be too much... Seems like fans in korea and chinese might be worse Up to U to assess if this is suitable to translate for our folks here, esp those camping in the gardens

@ctfrsgp: Now dear, I don't understand chinese but care to explain what this particular picture is saying

cr: Baidu

The look Kang-to gave to Mokdan is... yummylicious to me...

@coolreborn Go see hobeverly1212's post on next page, my moat mate :\"> actually those pics in tat post on baidu forms a dialogue. but bcoz the contents is a bit "colourful" and if that appears in any media in my country it may be rated as NC16 (no children below 16) :D We dunno if therez any lurkers here who are still minors. Tatz why I ask @mojobobo & @mrdimples for their prior assessmt in case they want to translate it.

-edit-

hobeverly1212's post is at the top of tis page.