Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

^^^ I love the inner clothing he was wearing, and the smile and the gesture....and etc etc and everything about him : :x * yup I already got my drool bucket ready :D *
Thanks JW's lover and JW's noona.. :D

I will not know if you guys posted all the pics that I'm posting since I'm transferring this on my imageshack account first before posting and I'm not refreshing, so we will not have issues with directly posting pics from sources. Besides, we don't want to lose the pics if the source will delete the thread eh. :D Let's just enjoy Cutie and darn, he looks so good. *drools*

jxo3.jpg
cr as tagged

moonandhearts said:

Whilst waiting for the GD presscon pics, anybody got links to the latest 1n2d ep?

Also, hopefully someday in the future we can send cutie rice wreath or something. Like when we watch the musical together *hopefully* even just something small to identify us and most esp to show our support and love for Joo Won. but in the meantime, let's encourage cutie and tweet our support!

(btw, dreamt of cutie. Finally! How I wish those dreams could happen in real life too soooooon! Dying to meet him in person! Aaaahhh!)

@moonandhearts... Yep, me too. Hope Joo Won soompi will have a Cutie rice wreath among our fellow fans. Well, there's Only You movie and Ghost musical... maybe, just maybe, we can organize one though I don't how to do it. Maybe if someone with experience will help us, it would be great.

Yeah! I saw @mrdimples asking about it from MCW fans. Let's have that for our next project! :) oh and GORGEOUS DOCTORS! goodness! Are you sure they'll be treating patients or will they be making patients out of us? Y'know going crazy waiting for GD to air and losing blood from the nosebleeds they're giving coz of their awesomeness? Gaaaaaah!!

coolreborn said: I will not know if you guys posted all the pics that I'm posting since I'm transferring this on my imageshack account first before posting and I'm not refreshing, so we will not have issues with directly posting pics from sources. Besides, we don't want to lose the pics if the source will delete the thread eh. :D Let's just enjoy Cutie and darn, he looks so good. *drools*

%7Boption%7Djxo3.jpg
cr as tagged