Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Oh sorry I think I am the one who tweeted him the same things all over again

Yesterday night and this morning but around 20 tweets Ba consider last time 100 plus per hour

Hmmm ya maybe I should just write English la and different words

And sorry to annoy @ctrfsgp

I am happy that Cutie receives lot of rice this time. I remembered regarding the L7CS press conference, he said that he felt proud and could "straightened his back and lift his head up" ( I think it is a typical Korean phrase literally translated here). At that time, I pondered over his statement.

I know there are some people who think it's a waste of money to send kilograms of rice to their idol's events. It's true that these rice can feed many poor people. Yet, I am glad that Cutie made no false modesty about this and even say out loud that seeing his fans donate more rice comparatively, makes him feel good about it. Cutie knows that fans always want an outlet to express their appreciation so during occasions like this, they can do so. Also, he probably trust that his fans are responsible enough to spend within their means. This rice will be distributed among staff and maybe to the needy. Does anyone know? What else can they do with 3.75tons?

Someone here has raised the question of sending rice wreaths to Cutie but we never dwell on it. For one, we do not know how to. However, this can be tackled by asking other fans how they do it. I have not brought this up because from my estimate, an exercise like this cost easily a couple of thousands in USD. I do not think we'll have enough participants here to garner that sum of money. I may be wrong, if so, please point out.

Thankfully with @manyearsago and @myjwonnie's efforts in the Japan FM, we were able to present our gifts to Cutie. They may not be much or have such a presence like these rice wreaths, but at least we got to show our appreciation and I hope Cutie got to read them. Now, let's show Cutie our support in ways we can.

Whilst waiting for the GD presscon pics, anybody got links to the latest 1n2d ep? :)

Also, hopefully someday in the future we can send cutie rice wreath or something. Like when we watch the musical together *hopefully* even just something small to identify us and most esp to show our support and love for Joo Won. :D but in the meantime, let's encourage cutie and tweet our support! :)

(btw, dreamt of cutie. Finally! How I wish those dreams could happen in real life too soooooon! Dying to meet him in person! Aaaahhh!)

I saw that Moon Chae Won's fans on moonchaewon.net donated rice to this PC so I took the chance to ask @mulberry9 who was so sweet to answer my queries

Here is her answer:

@mrdimples

There are many different prices for the rice wreath. 20, 100, 200, 500kg etc. You can also buy per sack 10kg which cost about $23.
The one we bought was around $1437 for 500kg with 2 rice stand in between.

I see some rice wreaths were bought through dreame, some not.

The rice will later donated to those who're in needs. The stars can choose where they want to donate their rice wreaths. Last year, CW donated her rice wreath to child health care center

moonandhearts said: Whilst waiting for the GD presscon pics, anybody got links to the latest 1n2d ep? :)

Also, hopefully someday in the future we can send cutie rice wreath or something. Like when we watch the musical together *hopefully* even just something small to identify us and most esp to show our support and love for Joo Won. :D but in the meantime, let's encourage cutie and tweet our support! :)

(btw, dreamt of cutie. Finally! How I wish those dreams could happen in real life too soooooon! Dying to meet him in person! Aaaahhh!)

Oooo.. Cutie in black... this would make @bobsavero happy.. and maybe she will be chanting "mine mine mine" all day now... ;)) ;))

@mrdimples So the rice wreath can be donated to those in need. What an awesome gift. We can show our support as fans but also help those in need.. :)

latteholic said: Oooo.. Cutie in black... this would make @bobsavero happy.. and maybe she will be chanting "mine mine mine" all day now... ;)) ;))

@mrdimples So the rice wreath can be donated to those in need. What an awesome gift. We can show our support as fans but also help those in need.. :)